Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did any other server have unscheduled CSW today?

This is a discussion on Did any other server have unscheduled CSW today? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Xig had one too but we managed to keep it :P...
Page: 2

Xig had one too but we managed to keep it :P

lime

insomnio lost the castle on oly after about a year, though they got it thru turkish dc bug i suppose. but now remember me the biggest buggers have it now so its all fcuked up.

in total crystal got taken over like 10 times by different clans, pisses me off we had it in last 5 mins but lost it to Rememberme cata buggers..

How was TK not legit. I was in that clan and I didn't see anything go down. I was also in RT, for a short period of time.[/b]
    Haha, Agreed - Tk and RT and S4F was the only legit clan's on cypher, I have to agree - Whoever this kid is, He really don't know Cypher to well, and I could give a shit less if you say this heaven don't cheat, The name = Abuncha hacking fag turk's that Koxped, Duped, Bug Abused, Hacked GM account's, Had all their accounts blocked and then unbanned 24 hours later becuz they all bought gold prem.

Next time you talk shit - Make sure to know what your saying.

Ty Riseagainst & J.

i was in RT basicaly my whole time in cypher and i have to admit- Heaven was the most bullshit clan i had ever seen. They all have no skills whatsoever. RT and S4F took the castle with mediocre items agaisnt all of heaven with there duped items. Of course Heaven tried to take it back, but they never once succeeded completely.
    Heaven even had a GM account with which they could do w/e they wanted to for a while. If you think heaven is legit- you must be on crack

i highly doubt they have changed- nonetheless that clan name will always be remembered as the most garbage clan in cypher.
    and for TK not being legit? pfft Nightbreed and Mrs were the most helpful ppl in cypher and that clan they made was damn legit and fun.

Xig had one too but we managed to keep it :P[/b]
    yeach many gaystars was online:P

i was in RT basicaly my whole time in cypher and i have to admit- Heaven was the most bullshit clan i had ever seen. They all have no skills whatsoever. RT and S4F took the castle with mediocre items agaisnt all of heaven with there duped items. Of course Heaven tried to take it back, but they never once succeeded completely.
    Heaven even had a GM account with which they could do w/e they wanted to for a while. If you think heaven is legit- you must be on crack

i highly doubt they have changed- nonetheless that clan name will always be remembered as the most garbage clan in cypher.
    and for TK not being legit? pfft Nightbreed and Mrs were the most helpful ppl in cypher and that clan they made was damn legit and fun.[/b]
    lol, The poor guy hasen't talked shit since Yesterday :lol: I don't think he was expecting this haha

Banned

they may be have a bad past but they have cleaned up alot... and are quite a strong clan... maybe they werent legit back in the older days but now they are so thats all that matters now

they may be have a bad past but they have cleaned up alot... and are quite a strong clan... maybe they werent legit back in the older days but now they are so thats all that matters now[/b]
    Yea, Just like That justinw/e clan on Beramus is legit now right? Just like ImacroandHack is legit, The name is affilated which cheaters, And you know what - Their still cheater&#39;s, They have the same name, Same symbol, Same NP <--- Gotta love that fact, As heaven did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12