Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You guys remember those cursed staffs?

This is a discussion on You guys remember those cursed staffs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Those staffs with the negative ac. well i just thought of something.. you know how that new priest hammer (in ...
Page: 1

nutsackatak1

Those staffs with the negative ac. well i just thought of something.. you know how that new priest hammer (in media section someone has +7) takes away 150 ac, maybe its the same kind of deal.. cuz those staffs are not that good to begin with you know? so why would they take away so much as for you as well? just a thought

Those staffs with the negative ac. well i just thought of something.. you know how that new priest hammer (in media section someone has +7) takes away 150 ac, maybe its the same kind of deal.. cuz those staffs are not that good to begin with you know? so why would they take away so much as for you as well? just a thought[/b]
    cause they are 1handers (i think) so you can staff with shield equipped...hence negative ac on them

imagine mage with chitin shield and 1handed staff...ouch

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

cause they are 1handers (i think) so you can staff with shield equipped...hence negative ac on them

imagine mage with chitin shield and 1handed staff...ouch[/b]
    if that's true, then mages are def the strongest in game

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

if that's true, then mages are def the strongest in game[/b]
    they arent 1handers lol

i fuking wish they were

lil_mageskillz

they are 2 hand staffs. have higher ap then any other staff, thats why it has negative def

Those staffs with the negative ac. well i just thought of something.. you know how that new priest hammer (in media section someone has +7) takes away 150 ac, maybe its the same kind of deal.. cuz those staffs are not that good to begin with you know? so why would they take away so much as for you as well? just a thought[/b]
    When you think about it its not that bad. Instead of having, say, Dual imir ring and garp+7, have dual rol and the new cursed staff+7. Only 10AC diffirence?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

or, get ac valkery and ac pathos gloves, and think that your playing back when there waas no valks + pathos gloves ^^

It will be interesting to see what kind of different things people try. I like the one hand staff esp in a good party. Can you imagine how hard a full party of mages would be each with a CS or other nice shield and a one hand staff...tough party fo sho.

It will be interesting to see what kind of different things people try. I like the one hand staff esp in a good party. Can you imagine how hard a full party of mages would be each with a CS or other nice shield and a one hand staff...tough party fo sho.[/b]
    would be fun to attack others with ice sword while equipping a shield

would be fun to attack others with ice sword while equipping a shield [/b]

Ya full tank mages bombing the fak out of town lol...

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

weird is the staffs dont require any INT, woot!!!

!Premier_Assassin!

dual staffs would own lol

Compared to a garp or hell blood its only 9 ap higher at + 7. Not worth the loss of defence. Its freaking rediculous, warriors gained so damn much from this patch. Not only do warriors hit god damn harder from their uber weapons but now mage dies even faster with this staff. WTF? I already get raped by warrior enough as it is AND I HAVE IRON SET. Now they add a staff that lowers your defence and give wariors a 1 handed spear that at + 6 it has the same attack power then a spear of murkey water + 3 rebirth and have no negative attributes to them what so ever. Fucking mgames they are a piece of shit.

imagine mage with chitin shield and 1handed staff...ouch[/b]
    I see ice mages with dread shield and lycon staffs and i get slowed almost everytime.

ontopic.

I like the idea of negativ ac on paper mages, mhm thats about it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I see ice mages with dread shield and lycon staffs and i get slowed almost everytime.

ontopic.

I like the idea of negativ ac on paper mages, mhm thats about it.[/b]
    1st... ice mages don't wear lyacon staffs (thats a fire staff)
    2nd .... you can't have a staff on as the same time as the dread shield, its only a visual bug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast