did anyone buy/sell a cypher ring yet?

This is a discussion on did anyone buy/sell a cypher ring yet? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if so did you encounter any problems? and another thing, how do i use the KESN payment method? ive looked ...
Page: 1

if so did you encounter any problems?

and another thing, how do i use the KESN payment method? ive looked for a site to read on it but didnt find one

I m not sure about how KESN work , but from what i could read this is something u can only purchase in cyber cafe (-> turkey bcause i never heard of KESN in french cafes) ....

BobGreensley

bump, haven't seen anyone say they have done it yet just wondering if everything went smooth if you did

yeah, all ppl buying/selling by this ring any success already¿ <_<

but yes, interesting question

anyone actualy bought a character and transfered it to his account ??? how it went ? no bugs etc ?

I bought one and transfered it to my account. and then i got dced, logged in again and WOOP, 2 of my noob chars where lvl 80, so now i had 3 lvl 80 chars on same acc. and then i sold the whole account.

StayBack

lol are you high ?

so much talk on the cypher ring and yet no one actually sell/buy one?

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

ppl did it allready, cause they are selling them allrady in marketsection and in moradon
    so i guess you&#39;ll need to wait for that 1 guy who did it to come read this topic

Hey cutie Senior Member

There probably is a step to step guide on how to do it in turkey forums considering that KESN is their main to pay for everything in the PUS, but not for us here

+ theyre the only ones who would risk theyre account with one of k2&#39;s ideas

rokertje

There probably is a step to step guide on how to BUGG it in turkey forums considering that KESN is their main to pay for everything in the PUS, but not for us here

+ theyre the only ones who would risk theyre account with one of k2&#39;s ideas [/b]

That topic is about a website which does not sell rings, that topic is nothing to do with rings. Just everyone came in there asking about them but there is no info since the Site of topic does not sell them.