Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DID anyone go to the noob lvl BORDER WAR?

This is a discussion on DID anyone go to the noob lvl BORDER WAR? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do u get a red chest if u win? and is the lvl requirement 36-46?...
Page: 1

do u get a red chest if u win? and is the lvl requirement 36-46?

Banned

i think i heard somewhere u get a red chest, exp and lvl req. is 35-49?
    iam not sure tho

CallMeNoob

Yea, Intresting question please answer!

announcement said requirement is lvl 35-46, but when i went ( at wrong time tho) it said im not suitable for this battle... even though its wrong time.. shouldnt it say something like : it is not time yet?

Ayman4u

yes you get chest , xp , np i was just inside now

acid pot chiks and 3 shoot die ftw xD

but damn i lvled up to 45 is it 35-44 ? i forgot what the notice requirement .

WHY COULDNT I JOIN!?!?!?!?! IM LVL 45 ON MY PRIEST AND I CANNOT JOIN!!!!! it said im not suited for these battles..

Ayman4u

WHY COULDNT I JOIN!?!?!?!?! IM LVL 45 ON MY PRIEST AND I CANNOT JOIN!!!!! it said im not suited for these battles..[/b]
    I was 44lvl and 70 % and then lvl up after its finished , u sure when the time came you went there to the npc and clicked participate button right after the notice and then it said u not suited ?

I was 44lvl and 70 % and then lvl up after its finished , u sure when the time came you went there to the npc and clicked participate button right after the notice and then it said u not suited ?[/b]

yes im 100% sure.. why? because, i registered wiht a friend, and he was able to get in.. and also, another lvl 42 paper mage friend wasnt able to get in, and he register same time as us...

the friend that got in was the first person on karus side to register too.....

were thinking because we have unique items on our chars?... not sure.. but this bug is really gay man.

Ayman4u

yes im 100% sure.. why? because, i registered wiht a friend, and he was able to get in.. and also, another lvl 42 paper mage friend wasnt able to get in, and he register same time as us...

the friend that got in was the first person on karus side to register too.....

were thinking because we have unique items on our chars?... not sure.. but this bug is really gay man.[/b]
    no i have GB so not aobut uniques , i was asking to see if u r 45lvl u dont get in or not ?

and maybe bcus it were full already ? many registered i mean notice i pressed ESC when the movie started .

should i dlvl back to 44lvl or what :S

it isnt about lvl 45 thingy.. as i said.. a lvl 42 dfriend of mine wasnt abel to get in either.................... and on pathos only 14 ppl on karus side registered....

Valk

its prolly more to do with the fact that not enough of the opposite side registered. If there arent enough for a full party then they dont let the remnants get in

Ne1 know the maximum lvl to get in yet?

Or how much xp u get per kill?

Ayman4u

its prolly more to do with the fact that not enough of the opposite side registered. If there arent enough for a full party then they dont let the remnants get in

Or how much xp u get per kill?[/b]
    u would know ifu checked my ss above ?

3 np per kill

when u win u get whats in the ss !

Or how much xp u get per kill?[/b]

not that.. it wont even let me ACCEPT the quest.. i talk to him.. he wont even show me the reward................ it just says same thign as a lvl 59 talkign to him.. you are not suited for small battles like these, try goign to lunar valley or something liek taht..

GetRichOrDieTrying

KO doesnt like u

get over it

T.T noooo k2 loves me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast