Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DID anyone go to the noob lvl BORDER WAR?

This is a discussion on DID anyone go to the noob lvl BORDER WAR? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; T.T noooo k2 loves me[/b] only when u buy premium...
Page: 2

tamachan

T.T noooo k2 loves me[/b]
    only when u buy premium

Ayman4u

not that.. it wont even let me ACCEPT the quest.. i talk to him.. he wont even show me the reward................ it just says same thign as a lvl 59 talkign to him.. you are not suited for small battles like these, try goign to lunar valley or something liek taht..[/b]
    i think the reason is you not prem , are you prem ?

my non-prem friend same as my lvl and couldnt get in S:

i think the reason is you not prem , are you prem ?

my non-prem friend same as my lvl and couldnt get in S:[/b]
    look at my screenshot on 1st page. yes im silver prem

funny thing was.. today, a irl friend of mine on his lvl 45 priest NON PREMIUM . just got in -.-

Ayman4u

look at my screenshot on 1st page. yes im silver prem

funny thing was.. today, a irl friend of mine on his lvl 45 priest NON PREMIUM . just got in -.-[/b]
    then whyi can get in , gold prem and my non prem friend same lvl as me didnt :S

maybe it depend on the % n the lvl ?

startrizerg

i quit my ew party went on my lvl 44 warr with my mage gears ... i was 9 th human to register zzz cant get in there was only 4 orcs ...

Ayman4u

i quit my ew party went on my lvl 44 warr with my mage gears ... i was 9 th human to register zzz cant get in there was only 4 orcs ...[/b]
    its bad time for this event specially for low lvls like that who know mostly nothing about the game

the notice should come automaticly to every char!

Valencio

lol they get the same reward (red treasure chest) as lvl 60-69 border war

jimfujitsu

Solution for all people lvl 45 who cant get in noob war ...you must not use 4 of your stat points unused.

Banned

so i must leave 4 stat points unused?
    shit, i jsut leveld warrior to 41 and bought destroyer8. first test of sword in bdw and aq, not suited for small battles.
    my ass ..

UsedFromDiez

pff screw dcz and cz Im going to this shit xD

TehFonz

it isnt about lvl 45 thingy.. as i said.. a lvl 42 dfriend of mine wasnt abel to get in either.................... and on pathos only 14 ppl on karus side registered....[/b]
    Same, i got on my lvl 42 mage and im premium:O

Edit: still couldnt get it:S Said i wasnt suited, but my mage was lvl 42

Banned

then whyi can get in , gold prem and my non prem friend same lvl as me didnt :S

maybe it depend on the % n the lvl ?[/b]
    It depends on how many ppl want to go there... There is a limit of plp who can enter such as it is for Forgotten temple....

cooldude1280

ok guys, here is what i found out... im not 100% sure that its true but most of it makes sense.

the border war signup starts at 4:10 Pacific Time. People have 10 MINUTES to sign up so the wars start at 4:20
    basically there are NO LIMITS to the wars, it doesnt matter how many people sign up. I dont know what happens if both sides have less than 8 but that wont ever happen. HOWEVER, if the number of participants is NOT a multiple of 8 (8 members per party) the extra people WILL GET KICKED OUT RANDOMLY.

for example. Elmo has 28 people and Karus has 12. Only 8 people from BOTH sides (1 party each) will be able to participate because Karus does not have enough participants to form two parties. Thus, 20 people from Elmo will NOT be teleported to the war and 4 people from Karus will be left behind.

If there are 28 people from Elmo and 16 people from Karus, 12 from Elmo will get kicked and everyone in Karus will be able to participate.

The parties are done by class and the system tries to make every party balanced (mage, priest, war , rogue) but they usually arnt...

I unfortunately do not know the reasons why people cant participate in the border wars although they are of the level.

However, i do know it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HAVING UNIQUES.
    i fought a karus chick with a +7 HB and a DOL h34r: .

LEVEL REQUIREMENTS ARE 35-45 NOT 46

i hope this answers some questions

sleepalot

I dont know what happens if both sides have less than 8 but that wont ever happen.[/b]
    It does happen if you play on cypher where turks need an extra month to figure out what everything is for :mellow:
    12humans vs 7 orcs >> BDW didn&#39;t start <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12