Account Trading

This is a discussion on Account Trading within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it okay to trade account now? im confused :S!...
Page: 1

desired

is it okay to trade account now? im confused :S!

can you change countries in MYKOL yet?

if yes.. then yes its allowed

if no, then no its not allowed

Never was. People just did it. Each their own morals.

Proximus

if no, then no its not allowed[/b]
    Linus said something about the update region in mykol; something will happen early next week

Region Update

PriestOfShadows

if no, then no its not allowed[/b]
    uhh yes actually....you contact cs. thats how i change YOUR woodstock so i can play :P

oldboy

uhh yes actually....you contact cs. thats how i change YOUR woodstock so i can play :P[/b]
    god stfu WE FUCKING GET IT!!! U PLAY WOODCOCK WOW OMG..... <_<

on topic-no felix prolly will keep it banned just cause ppl will say "i changed it bro i swear"
    he should anyway :/

Banned

I don&#39;t understand why, considering when you read the explanation, it states because "This is not to simply be annoying, but is a safety precaution for those who have not heard about the patch and don&#39;t know of it&#39;s effects." Why don&#39;t you just allow character trading and force every topic to have a disclaimer that 1 of you write that fully explains what happened with the patch...and leave the rest to the digression of the buyer/sellers.

PriestOfShadows

god stfu WE FUCKING GET IT!!! U PLAY WOODCOCK WOW OMG..... <_<

on topic-no felix prolly will keep it banned just cause ppl will say "i changed it bro i swear"
    he should anyway :/[/b]
    i know..im just throwin it in akutee&#39;s face cuz he needed to mkae his sig better so THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD nows i play woodstock. so yeah :P

Banned

This is the right section. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=16

Look on the first page and you will see your answer(s). Maybe even second page has some topics.

I looked at the announcements and i seen nothing about the updates for the patch. If you find evidence of the update coming in this maintenance then PM me and i will re-open this topic and move it to the ko4life section.

until the MYKOL update is released so you can change your country&#39;s login on your own like Felix said, all B> or S> of character posts will continue to be locked. This alone doesn&#39;t make it so that you can&#39;t buy or sell accounts, just that you can&#39;t do it thru advertising on this forum.

TopCat

shud be locked forever.. j/k

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quick Answer - NO Account trading

Long Answer - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Account trading

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

don&#39;t think it is atm

Quick Answer - NO Account trading

Long Answer - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Account trading[/b]
    nice one lol

Banned

Don&#39;t think this needs to be discussed anymore. When the feature is in myKOL then that is the time topics should be made. As of right now the answer is no. All the other topics the answer was/is no.