Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Did anyone went to police after scam in ko :P?

This is a discussion on Did anyone went to police after scam in ko :P? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Besides the fact that the character/account nor the items belong to any1 but K2 .[/b] K2 Owns your shit mthafkaz....
Page: 3

Besides the fact that the character/account nor the items belong to any1 but K2 .[/b]
    K2 Owns your shit mthafkaz.

Besides the fact that the character/account nor the items belong to any1 but K2 .[/b]
    K2 Owns your shit mthafkaz.

DeathInTheNight

Wrong.
    Read ur TOS, aslong as you pay Premium then the char/account belongs to you. But when you stop paying then it's K2's.

Banned

Wrong.
    Read ur TOS, aslong as you pay Premium then the char/account belongs to you. But when you stop paying then it's K2's.[/b]
    So you will go to the police with ur mommy when k2 shut down?
    And its not my TOS lol
    Also pls refer me to the passage where its been mentioned..

yeah i got in trouble with the police in the past because after a session of pking someone called the cops and accused me of rape.

didinino

STOP! POLICE!
    DROP UR SHARDS AND PUT UR SKILL BAR ON THE FLOOR!

nice one xD

i remember a friend of mine had troubles with usd trade or something, but i dont know if its for real :|

llJuanMall

yeah i got in trouble with the police in the past because after a session of pking someone called the cops and accused me of rape.[/b]
    rofl!

You guys seem to forget the law and tos in a game aren't the same thing. You enter in an agreement with someone to buy or sell something, just about anything, and that person is agreeing to supply you with something else, it could be a service, it could be a program, it could be a file, a picture, a recorded sound, a plan, a document, directions, some company or time together, a chat on the telephone, whatever the fuck it is, you have made an agreement (or in legal terms a contract). Once the person accepts the money there is an implied expectation of the thing bought or sold and the person does have to make good, or it's fraud (aka scamming). One could pursue this in small claims court or other venue very very easily so long as he documented proof or enough circumstantial evidence to plead his case. Someday, and I truly believe not to far in the future, you will see this kind of action happen, oh and when it does, it will open the flood gates to litigation. KO has one of the smallest USD markets in all virtual "worlds." There are a couple of "games," some that are entirely for adults by adults, that you can provide "new" items into that you actually program and create for the world. There is this one guy who sells pianos in this one world and sells them for $90 usd so you can put it in ur virtual apartment. This is the ONLY business this guy does and makes stupid money off it. If he starts scamming people, there will be someone who eventually legally goes after him and he's just one of thousands of virtual item merchants. You dumb shit scammers and the lot of you who can't see that thieving is thieving are so stupid you actually need a law made specifically to put your morality in check because your so simple minded that you can't do it urselves.

DeathInTheNight

i bet the guy asking wants to know whether its safe to scam or not..

just an opinion, flame me all you want

note: i didnt look at his username, so if he's trustable dont flame me for that lol[/b]
    Why accuse ppl, implying ppl r scammers even jokingly could serious repacusions.

yeah i got in trouble with the police in the past because after a session of pking someone called the cops and accused me of rape.[/b]
    LOL one of zeros better comments.

mammlea2

rofl![/b]

FOR THE JUANMA COMMENT!!! (4 Juanma +1)

FOR THE JUANMA COMMENT!!! (4 Juanma +1)[/b]
    +1