Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Chaotic Generatior Tips?

This is a discussion on Chaotic Generatior Tips? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When opening Gems via the Chaotic Generator, is it basically, open it and get lucky? Or are there ways to ...
Page: 1

Sahabi

When opening Gems via the Chaotic Generator, is it basically, open it and get lucky? Or are there ways to improve the chance to get a good item?

So far the best items I got were a Minotaur Earring, Cold-Hearted Dagger, and Chaotic Staff. I got all of these items at different times using 1 single blue gem each time.

I heard people say, go to the Chaotic Generator with lots of gems and burn all of the lower grade ones up first then open the higher grade ones last. Similar to the technique of burning +7 shells to make a +8 item with the Anvil.

I would love to hear everyone's opinion and ideas about this.

tommyleonghk

lol....this is like asking for tips at the Anvil...anyways...i think its the same as anvil....random...
    or maybe they have id tag some gems or frags that will give u good items...etc

gem1 - shit
    gem2 - shit
    gem3 - unique
    gem4 to gem50 - shit....

and so happens u managed to get gem3...then u are lucky

ooo

i spent like 200m on gems on girakon just for curiousity, and the best thing i got was bus. so it just random.

CuriositY

Its 100% Random !

Its 100% Random ![/b]
    its far from random in rofd beta u could freeze it and stop on the item u see and receive it so obviously its not anvil k2 doesn't have the brain to make it random

when u watch the items going look at just one box focus on it when u see wat u want hit stop alot of people walk FAR FAR FAR away so theres no delay cuz of moradon in the item u see and the item thats actually there

there are alot better ways of doing that people keep to themselves

tommyleonghk

well...so far what ive got from 50+ gems are

whole lots of shells, enchant scrolls and bus
    iron impact, shard, raptor, hero's valor, dread shield

HotAsIce

I'm still yet to get a unique. And to anyone with a computer thats been made within the last 5 years the items scroll way to fast to try to stop it on a specific one.

I actually haven't found it to be so random. I prefer to go on when not a lot of people are on the server. I take as many gems as I can get in inv. I turn them in doing several shitty gems and then a really good gem or 2. In this fashion I have almost always gotten one really good item, when I get the really good item I stop. Then, I save the left overs, if there are any, and do it again.

ISeeYouPee

turned in 2 gems each day
    i got this:
    1st day - scorching staff
    2nd day - egels eye
    3rd day - Minotaur's earring

xD i dont know how but ya i did it yay

it's skill based.

Ksm

its far from random in rofd beta u could freeze it and stop on the item u see and receive it so obviously its not anvil k2 doesn't have the brain to make it random

when u watch the items going look at just one box focus on it when u see wat u want hit stop alot of people walk FAR FAR FAR away so theres no delay cuz of moradon in the item u see and the item thats actually there

there are alot better ways of doing that people keep to themselves[/b]
    you can freeze the pic by pressing alt+F6 or shift+F6 cant remember...but its just freezing at ur computer means that the server keeps running...likr a lag.
    so its doesnt help mcuh

Banned

I heard somewhere that ppl open as many programs as they have to make huge lagg... and then the items will change after every 10 sec on something and then they just choose the item they want

just give me your frags il get u whatever you want ok?

KooPa

hold down the button for like 5-10 sec for each gem
    i usually get something good

hold down the button for like 5-10 sec for each gem
    i usually get something good[/b]

that's so random.

Put in a gem and hit start, wait 1 hour then press stop

Usually i get something good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast