Isiloon/Felankor cheater issue topic

This is a discussion on Isiloon/Felankor cheater issue topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this topic is a nice way to get our problem fixed perhaps. i know alot members of ko4life got problems ...
Page: 1

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

this topic is a nice way to get our problem fixed perhaps. i know alot members of ko4life got problems with killin isi/felankor with clan because of cheaters....

so lets keep this topic in a nice way

link:
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...185863&st=0

Magenta

lol, is it that hard to log on restarts and sometime in a day. I need like 1 min to find koxpers and GMs need 1 year. What about playing GMs, they will be on much more...

Upgrade

lol, is it that hard to log on restarts and sometime in a day. I need like 1 min to find koxpers and GMs need 1 year. What about playing GMs, they will be on much more...[/b]

playing gms would be even more corrupt :P

simple solution

where isi/felly are located , make it a wide open area ( no walls )

+1 @Upgrade
    playing GMs is a very very bad idea....

007_heal

Nope they dont even need to do that. All they have to do is make a kill zone around Fellankor, like in cz. Everytime he sets foot outside it it gets killed. Most of the solutions to existing problems already exist, its just k2 is lazy to implement them(like dc on b2 cave).

Nope they dont even need to do that. All they have to do is make a kill zone around Fellankor, like in cz. Everytime he sets foot outside it it gets killed. Most of the solutions to existing problems already exist, its just k2 is lazy to implement them(like dc on b2 cave).[/b]
    Then you would get people luring out of the zone to piss off the GGs who are killing it.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

all the gms have to do is fucking log on for 5 minutes and all those chars would be gone ...

how bout they just get rid of that dumbass mountain they all go up, and make it 4 high walls like the other ones, that you cant get through

how bout they just get rid of that dumbass mountain they all go up, and make it 4 high walls like the other ones, that you cant get through[/b]

This is one solution, the problem is if there are any walls, they will just lure him through those as well. It's like the problem with BF, why did they have to take ALL of BF out. They could have just taken Ultima out until they had a solution. I just don't get the solutions that are implemented or should say, lack of.

Felenkor was killed by RememberMe clan on Oly for over a year on all 3 servers, just about every original member was using the bug. They could have easily taken the cave out of the game at any time but didn't. You are also talking about when few +8 items were on server, so these guys had ROF+2/3 and shit and when they went to pk people thought they were gods. At least now with the new weapons and everything so common and much more even on the servers things are more competitive but it took this long to balance things out. If you look at the guys with knight/dragon few weren't part of some bug.

007_heal

Then you would get people luring out of the zone to piss off the GGs who are killing it.[/b]
    Have you tried luring a monster away from a full tank party? Its next to impossible to do so. I dont think anybody will bother to do that, on Beramus for the last 8months we been killing Felankor almost always alone, except for when we pissed off another clan by taking isiloon.

What they also could do is change the relog position of B1 felankor, so each time you leave your char on b1 cave you spawn lets say in regular abyss. If i am not mistaken even koxpers need marbles to get down there.

sexyrexy

. If i am not mistaken even koxpers need marbles to get down there.[/b]
    maybe.. unless it is like the other floors of the abyss via all on same lvl so theoritically they could just run there..

(this is why when koxp /w.e was really abundant the npcs of the abyss were scattered on different floors)

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

--- sry delet this^^

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

--- sry delet this^^[/b]
    nvm.