Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Did I make a good trade

This is a discussion on Did I make a good trade within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :P can always just leme play your char...
Page: 2

Upgrade

:P

can always just leme play your char

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

as long as ur happy with it its good deal

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

That's def. a good deal o.0
    Those items are so average on a server like Ronark

Banned Senior Member

Good deal. Shame about Woolies, one of the only decent shops on Foregate St. Apart from Branagans,Revolution, 15 etc etc :P

Banned Senior Member

about godzilla, Gm's or gm friends always making good deals This guy created a lvl 83 warrior at ronark out of nothing
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=185770
    btw the guy that made that topic is not crazy he is 100% right of the gm corrupution with this player. godzilla even threath me before to destroy my account oO cause i annoyed him.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

you ripped him off :P[/b]
    wait til tuesday maint and watch the shards grey out :P j/k... hopefully

sexycomboot

nah lol, i just couldnt sell them so i tought why not give this poor guy something to play with. only 1 shard+8 is worth the stuff he gave me, i gifted him the 2nd one to bring some hope in this forum after all those scams ......... charity ftw !

denon33

Sexycomboot, GG trader. I'm thinking I got the better end of the deal, but I dont want people to say I "raped" him or "ripped" him off. We both agreed the trade, it helped us both, the trade was smooth. And like someone said earlier, it was to both parties benefit.

We spoke a while on MSN, and in game. If anyone was unsure about the deal, it was me. I know this guy from Ronark, and whilst he is an orc and I'm Human, he is very well respected on that server. He didn't use a mule, he used his main character, so I'm 100% sure the shards wont be "greyed" out after maintenance. Thx for trade and hope u upgrade/use my items well on Ronark

Banned Senior Member

if its not a gm they could be duped or db created ! carefull
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=185770

gratz. good trade

Lioncet

you ripped the guy badly!!!!

denon33

Sorry to XXXXXXX. Everyone laughing. I thought we got on well, and trade was good. It was good for both of us, dont see why people need to say "raped" etc. We both wanted the deal, we both concluded the deal. Thats it, end of. Neither one of us wanted to try and get "1" up on the other. We just did a trade and it worked out, we both got what we wanted. Thats that, end of story,and i'd gladly trade with him again.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

when trading the value of the item(s) can only be measured by yourself. if u want it THAT badly then u will overpay for it..bottom line.

i know ppl that have traded hb 8 no rb, iron set, dual rof +0, and other shit just for a rappy +11 rb because they wanted it. and i would prolly do the same cuz rappy=pwnage

so if u log on everyday and are juiced u have dual shard 8 on cwest then it was a good trade homie

denon33

Just logged on and shards +8 still in my inventory, like I thought they would be. So happy days

denon33

Good deal. Shame about Woolies, one of the only decent shops on Foregate St. Apart from Branagans,Revolution, 15 etc etc :P[/b]
    So I take it your from around here Parma, BTW u only mentioned the bars lol, Branigans is shite. Love 15, revolution full of pretenious HBOS staff, earning 14k a year cold calling people who dont want to be called lol. 15 rocks in the afternoon, they still do that 2 for 1 offer in the afternoon? Since my accident I dont/cant get out very often...but b4, me and the missus regularly shared a couple of bottles of wine in 15.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast