Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident?

This is a discussion on Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On topic...yes combo happened by accident, but it's a good thing that it did. Can you imagine trying to do ...
Page: 4

On topic...yes combo happened by accident, but it's a good thing that it did. Can you imagine trying to do a 1v1 nowadays without it. 2 warriors vs each other with 6k+ hp and 1.3k ac only hitting each other 500-600 by spamming howling sword. Or even worse a rogue trying to vs a warrior w/o combo and just spamming his skills.

little_painter

i doo quite allright ty wery mutch mr flame all turk bfd
    im jsut a wierdo oky
    ^^
    i like solo pk cause its challanging 2 doo soo
    nova town is boring i try and avoid them cause.. its a bore
    i can bee the 1 in a party too tp peps away in pk also sure it happends...
    i aoe in pk also sure.. but.. aoe as a pk skill issent rly ..waht id call a pk skillmore like ...
    oky?

aruc

yeah my best memory of painter was when he said to me and with onewingedangel11 in a party , that in his days they make DS aoe, him and his 5 twins xD and too much BS about who were your "friends"
    btw you didnt teach _soultaker_ or darewizzard ( new soul) to play... besides, i play next to soul.. what i saw that day _soultaker_ defeated painter... twice, painter defeated soultaker ksing in versus with dino warrior XD .... i think day before that one i kill you once , im 73

sorry painter but for investing a couple of real life coins your pk sucks, and your big mouth smells.... you may be decent mage, but with that gear you have tsk tsk tsk

PS: you can waste all the dollars you like, and its ok, but then feel you are the best doing nothing but to beep your CC... ummm
    and dont come saying flamer to the ppl here, cause you are the one talking and talking

little_painter

defeating mee whilst im full duffed is a great skill ok i bent down, ITS A GAME NERD OY !!

youll prob do oit agian.. soultakers pk party was stronger then the one i joined and you know what.. i liked it challange is good
    you wanna look down on mee for dying 2 u?
    ok...
    eh...
    and yes,, ive aoed darkstones before rofd.. im personally most proud of the fact when i mannaged 2 solotankdarkstones at lvlvl 76 as icemage
    but enough about mee,
    you own omg you own let mee pray in ur name PLZ!!

painter u were with ur clannies so no our party wasnt any better than urs...we were with random pple -.- yet we still owned u and no, none of us is looking down to u for beating u were just proving u wrong..ur talking shit about soul we talk shit about u, thats how it goes, dont like it? then dont talk shit about pple that hardly ever come and post here. and fully duffed? haha ur with KB the clan that has 3-4 duffers and full healers in every party

little_painter

my clannies was in another party aga
    im sry if you mistake mee laming around within 100meters of someone ells meens im in party with them oky
    i think ive only once so ofar pked with more then 1 otehr from kb..
    and never been in an achualt kb pk party
    how many priests is in kb i dun have the slightest idea about
    i remmebr it cause it was a fun run.. the pl kept asking me 2 come his clan and if i liked my current clan and blablabla

aruc

umm but painter, you are the one talking about yourself, people bringing stuff so you remember and come down from the top cloud you are by yourself, the fame you have is for all the immortal BS you talk and i still see you dying many as all the rest, that may be burning that human blood you say you have ...
    let the items you buy $$ do the talking cause your mouth brings poison long time ago, i think you can tank 3 dark stones, but from there to be good player .... you kill me probs, but im not the one saying im immortal... i will be happy when my fame comes, if it come will be for trying to play good and for trying to be GG for ppl GG with me, as the ones you are flamming all the time, former and new soul, and not for $$$ paying some cash to have whatever you have under your skin and all the "i dont die, kill all" crap.

wideload620

Appears painter you have a inflatedd head if you come 2 ares im sure we can help fix that

little_painter

aruc my dear sweet little boy plz scroll back.. as i alreaddy said.. i dont pk 2 gain np.. i pk for gun, i pk too die fighting

'i guess your a tez fan.. hees wery leet in your eyes i guess.. full aprty 24/7 gain np 3-4 peps pking on char keep getting np rooling in
    im not in cz 2 kill weak people after 2-3 kills i let them run past mee
    you jsut dont get mee..
    and btw.. what?

my opinion about mee is baced on knowledge and soo on,im not a hotair ballon

Banned Senior Member

ok lemme say something.
    Painter is an idiot who really needs a shrink.
    He never stops talking bullshit and thinks hes the best among the "crappy" mages because he can solo Dark Stones lol
    Have you fucking seen GreatTouch lately or his movie? hes the fucking ownage mage and I wouldnt have been surprised if he had beaten me on tez.
    On the other hand , you are the worst mage that Diez server has ever seen.
    All you do is shooting light attacks from far on me and then running into OB when I come close.
    One word : LOSER!
    Now shut up and crawl into your danish cave.

SonOfGod

its not the lvl/class that matters.. its the items/skills , mostly skills... <3

little_painter

arw
    i ddient let you rape mee enough with ur ful lduffer lr stunenr mage and leg cutting friends and 5 rouges shooting mee whilst ur there?
    im soo sorry..
    i tried jabbing at you but 1-2 dabs and im ful lduffed
    aviv my friend stop sucking my balls why u soo angry..
    soo u think greathtuch is good?
    well thats your opinion, mine is wery different, i could name a hole deal who are better at play mage char in diez
    including you :huh:

Banned Senior Member

If a mage knows how to slide its really hard to catch him as a warrior while for him as a mage he can spam the fuck out of you with his 72 skill
    And Painter just so you know , I NEVER pk with more than 1 mage if its even 1 mage
    And duffer pfft like once a month
    I like pking with 1 healer but thats only when I can find a good one , usually im soloing like today when it took me 12 mins to make 2000 nps while fighting your so skilled clannies

aruc

if you pk to die man, thats you problem... then dont come putting yourself in sky when you kill someone good by luck (like u usually do) and have a bunch of excuses when the noobs like me kill you... pls if one die you want to show how good you are can you be like no moving so i kill you in 100 hits and donate me your nps ?? that will prove you are good resisting hits

umm only you have bring tez up, dont know what if jeolusly or something weird you have on him xD

little_painter

wee all know that..
    nobody here is in retard school...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast