Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident?

This is a discussion on Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since when do I flame all turks? yeah correct answer, I don't....I just flame the ones that deserve it, along ...
Page: 5

since when do I flame all turks? yeah correct answer, I don't....I just flame the ones that deserve it, along with the brits, americans, aussies, etc. And quite often if you see me in cz I'm pking solo unless a friend or clannie asks me to party with them....or as long as I have scrolls. Pretty much the only time I join random pk parties is when I don't have scrolls and need a buffer. Some of your posts have reason and thought to them, but most of them seem like you've been at the bar all night and come home and write down random shit that pops into your head.

Also if you mean you solo tank a ds as in tank it with manes and a priest...that's not exactly solo tanking, or if you mean you use chill and then comet, impact, blast, etc while running back and not getting hit, that's nowhere near solo tanking. But if you mean solo tank with manes and no priest....I think I'd have to call bullshit because you're not gonna outpot a dark stones dmg.

little_painter

i was alone and i use staff hits plus when they are avaliable the2 strongest single shots i ahve
    (lvlvl 70 shot and the one with dot)
    is hard as hell but is possible but ofc.. soloing ds is only possible as a mage if ur pimped up and thats not rly waht id be running around bragging about

i pk like 90% same way u pk brd but i have reasons for leaving human side and also ahve reasons why id prefeer not 2 join amity
    or u_k
    or shinigami NOT SAYING ID GET AN INV 100% but ... nwm
    jsut write mee down as rambling madman if you like ^^

Banned

arw
    i ddient let you rape mee enough with ur ful lduffer lr stunenr mage and leg cutting friends and 5 rouges shooting mee whilst ur there?
    im soo sorry..
    i tried jabbing at you but 1-2 dabs and im ful lduffed
    aviv my friend stop sucking my balls why u soo angry..
    soo u think greathtuch is good?
    well thats your opinion, mine is wery different, i could name a hole deal who are better at play mage char in diez
    including you :huh:[/b]
    why do i constantly bring up my name? are you in love with me? do you want to have my babies?

i dont get it...i dont ever say a word to you cause your a waste of time yet you always want to bring up things you know nothing about

u have always been one of the worst players of diez and you prob will always be but who cares...thats ur choice to be shit

instead of always spewing shit out of your mouth why not back your words up.....if u want a 1v1 ask me....if u want to place a bet on it ask me cause i am more then willing to show you how much you suck

stop talking shit all the time then hiding

Banned Senior Member

Who the fuck would have invited you except a turk clan?
    Everyone hates you and your new skilled clannies and watch how your danish friends protect them while you can go to cafegeveze and see a bunch of them selling +9 weapon and +3 uniques including INs IBs ROCs ROLs

Banned

Who the fuck would have invited you except a turk clan?
    Everyone hates you and your new skilled clannies and watch how your danish friends protect them while you can go to cafegeveze and see a bunch of them selling +9 weapon and +3 uniques including INs IBs ROCs ROLs[/b]
    stop aviv.....painters new friends all farmed those items....or wait since all of them in turky are millionares they bought them <_<

get a clue you danish douche bag and stop talking shit and stay out of the spotlight

little_painter

game set and match, u guys are soo easy
    untill next time B)

i was alone and i use staff hits plus when they are avaliable the2 strongest single shots i ahve
    (lvlvl 70 shot and the one with dot)
    is hard as hell but is possible but ofc.. soloing ds is only possible as a mage if ur pimped up and thats not rly waht id be running around bragging about

i pk like 90% same way u pk brd but i have reasons for leaving human side and also ahve reasons why id prefeer not 2 join amity
    or u_k
    or shinigami NOT SAYING ID GET AN INV 100% but ... nwm
    jsut write mee down as rambling madman if you like ^^[/b]
    so that means you slid the darkstone, because 90% chance you&#39;re not going to be able to use the lvl 70 skill or impact most of the time tanking b/c of the skill being cancelled from one of the hits. I understand that you have reasons for not wanting to join Amity/Shinigami/UK, don&#39;t know what they are, but I don&#39;t recall anybody inviting you to join Amity or Shinigami (except maybe Cecil since he&#39;s RL friends with you)

obblina

Everyone is way off topic from the original, but none the less its fun to get in these topics :lol: . I have a mage friend that owns many warriors in cz on Beramus server. But I feel it is not one class that owns all others, it is a combination of all the characters in one party that will have the best pk party. You need all of the classes in a pk party to really do well and mages hit hard and are great for support. Once again its been stated and I agree that all characters are pretty much equal, it is the person that is playing it the makes the difference! But one thing that I do believe is a real disadvantage for mages is the fact that they can not kill most bosses. Many of the bosses hit too far and too hard for most mages, many rogues and warriors can kill them. I agree not one class can solo a boss(unless you have a TON of those abyss hp pots), but mages rarely get the chance for boss party’s. My main point is it’s the person using the character as well as all classes in the end are very equal. :P

Fantasy

you guys seriusly dont come in diez cz enough ;(
    let mee give u a bone here,
    only trubles ive had so far in a 1vs1 was a human warrior named tokyo, took mee past 6 minuts too kil lhim and 50+ pots my damn fingers were cramping up and got him jsut as wee got company
    mage named _soultaker_ is lvlv 72 i think.. and hee gives mee less then 400 dmg at most

6 mages givving 500 dmg too a warrior who has 7000+ hp..

and a partyhealer + a duffer with him and 3-4 rouges ksing ..

mages suck, i pity you poor fools who thinks 6 mages can beat a war party in cz[/b]
    OMG you must suck balls as mage...

A good equipped (and off course decent skilled, wich you don&#39;t seem to be as I read your posts here in this topic) lvl75 mage has no problem killing a character of an even level. Off course his true power will be in group, a party of 2 skilled mages (build2) is the most deadly party in hole KO.

Stats as lvl 75 mage should be:

Build 1: 070int, 255mp, 107hp
    Build 2: 124int, 255mp, 053hp (Wreath +7/8, dual ROM or ROL = deadly damage + hard to kill)
    Build 3: 160int, 222mp, 050hp (Tank build, focus on defence, average attack)

I would always pick fire for a mage BTW.

But yes anyway, skill is what it takes to PK good, a skilled player can manage all classes pretty good. I think balances ARE indeed pretty even right now. In old KO they used to be little off balance, but now they are fine.

back in ke, i used to solo dark stones on a lvl 54 mage =/

MakuLine

makes up?

mages in ko is the worst char 11000%, you cant kill bosses all other 3 chars can, in 1vs1 mages are not only underpowered in dmg they also lack what the 3 otehrs have like heal duff minorheal cure and soo on
    plus they have low defence compared too the 3 others also
    dont give mee that crap with ko being even bro thats just a flat out lie[/b]

you should be shot for saying this

A normal well paper mage 57+ with SD or DD could pwn any class in Arrdream! Manes of Fire Plx 400-500 damage all 3 seconds,think a rogue can minor heal this?

And to the warrior with 7k+ and the healer,if those 6 mages would be smart they&#39;d just kill the priest first

mammlea

Honestly painter, I don&#39;t know if you&#39;re actually saying that mages suck or just being sarcastic....but it all depends on the person playing the character. Most of the ppl playing mage know one thing, how to aoe. They aoe harpies, golems, evil wizards all day long for months and go pk and then aoe orcs/humans and die because the enemy didn&#39;t die after their 2 novas and now they have to wait for the cooldown. Or they meteor/nova and run and pot pot pot town. And like was said before, a lvl 75 mage with decent-good equips can pretty much destroy the competition with a few exceptions as long as that person actually knows how to play. Somebody with your items should be alot better than you actually are, but then again you&#39;re relying on your gear rather than your skills.[/b]

This game is about who has the best items.

Or tell me why 000 lost against that noob turk

oh, and a 70+ mage can solo any eslant and less boss

you jsut need swift =]

well, a 2 or 3 60 mages can take down a tk, not so sure on talos, that grigger has mad range.

but yea, i dont see how mages are the worst class. At 60 and in eslant, they can kill pretty much any boss solo with skelly transform and swift, sides tk/talos, and at 72+ they own in pvp with their new blade skill + aoe capibilities

mammlea

oh, and a 70+ mage can solo any eslant and less boss
    you jsut need swift =]

well, a 2 or 3 60 mages can take down a tk, not so sure on talos, that grigger has mad range.

but yea, i dont see how mages are the worst class. At 60 and in eslant, they can kill pretty much any boss solo with skelly transform and swift, sides tk/talos, and at 72+ they own in pvp with their new blade skill + aoe capibilities[/b]

mmm thats not solo if u are asking for swift.

and with swift pots u cant use trans so...no, mages cant solo most of the eslant bosses

mmm thats not solo if u are asking for swift.

and with swift pots u cant use trans so...no, mages cant solo most of the eslant bosses[/b]

ask a random turk rogue for swift

okay, im sorry "solo with swift"

happy?