Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident?

This is a discussion on Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no idea about usko but in jpko there was a bug solo mage could stand in front of talos and ...
Page: 6

no idea about usko but in jpko there was a bug solo mage could stand in front of talos and casting manes of fire and dont get any hits <_<
    maybe he means that one.. :S

Aba

Mages are quite possibly the most powerful class since rofd. Before that, I&#39;d agree with painter, complete shit.

But the stats catch up after that, honestly, the defence difference between complete and shell on a rogue (or even a warrior, for that matter) are not THAT significant. And if you&#39;re a smart mage you can solo and do quite well, no matter who is running.

Level is more important on a mage though, which is IMO fair because the mages exp is also much easier to gain.

DuWolf

Only reason Combo was deemed as legal is cause K2 couldnt correct it . It couldnt be fixed so was overlooked as &#39;another one of them things &#39;.
    cancelling the full animation sequence is and always will be a bug .... was a different story when mages suddenly started doing the same thing with cancelling there animation sequences .. the view sure changed then.

" its ok for us to do it ... but not for them "

rules for one ... but not when we lose the advantage.

no one was meant to cut the animation sequence ... the answer is an always will be true.

Aba

lol, I just replied reguarding what I read on the first page -_- gg

schrotti exists also because of an accident, nothing special (schrotti :wub

wideload620

Nicly said Aba :wub:

omniflare

mage party owning warrior party

ahahh ^__^ funnie... maybe if the warriors are stupid
    but i&#39;m sure the mages would lose
    thats why they gotta run like little kitties all the time

OLD1953

That&#39;s pretty much the point, that combo was not a planned thing, but an accident.

If there was no combo in this game, parties of seven or eight mages would simply wipe everyone. As they do in most games.

Combo evens the scales a lot. And most people that know combo are pretty bad at it.

Only reason Combo was deemed as legal is cause K2 couldnt correct it . It couldnt be fixed so was overlooked as &#39;another one of them things &#39;.
    cancelling the full animation sequence is and always will be a bug .... was a different story when mages suddenly started doing the same thing with cancelling there animation sequences .. the view sure changed then.

" its ok for us to do it ... but not for them "

rules for one ... but not when we lose the advantage.

no one was meant to cut the animation sequence ... the answer is an always will be true.[/b]

when you guys started cutting animations (im assuming you mean tbl editing) you could run and hit us

cancel animation rox. close topic

DuWolf

when you guys started cutting animations (im assuming you mean tbl editing) you could run and hit us[/b]

and by comboing you can run an hit us also .

each class has its strengths and weaknesses. Combo wasnt an accident .. its a bug. If a person is good at combo&#39;ing it simply means there good at exploiting a bug which has been deemed acceptable because it cant be easily fixed.
    If K2 had the financial/Technical backing as WOW/GW Or DAOC then it would have been fixed ... its K2 therefore it remains.

lime

makes up?

mages in ko is the worst char 11000%, you cant kill bosses all other 3 chars can[/b]
    i disagree, higher lvl mages can easily kill bosses, I can give examples but shouldnt need too (and i mean talos etc)

and by comboing you can run an hit us also .

each class has its strengths and weaknesses. Combo wasnt an accident .. its a bug. If a person is good at combo&#39;ing it simply means there good at exploiting a bug which has been deemed acceptable because it cant be easily fixed.
    If K2 had the financial/Technical backing as WOW/GW Or DAOC then it would have been fixed ... its K2 therefore it remains.[/b]

yea, but we have to be close to you

you have range =/

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

makes up?

mages in ko is the worst char 11000%, you cant kill bosses all other 3 chars can, in 1vs1 mages are not only underpowered in dmg they also lack what the 3 otehrs have like heal duff minorheal cure and soo on
    plus they have low defence compared too the 3 others also
    dont give mee that crap with ko being even bro thats just a flat out lie[/b]
    actually... this mage can...

from knightsunited.com he&#39;s killed troll king in a party of two mages too i believe

^ lol kungpaochicken way to just destroy thats guys life completely with that picture lol

ON TOPIC: alot of games, have a dumb pk system at first...and than after a while you find exploits that arent illegal/or are illegal but the GM&#39;s jsut say hey they like it and its not really cheating lets keep it..

I play Gunz Online...(basically a multiplayer shooting game of course) and the fighting style in that game was simply slash your sword, throw nade, and shoot......now its like shoot/slash/flip 2 shots and 4 slashes all at once.....jsut liek combo instead of slow atks...its speeded up and jammed together with a nice minor heal combo

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast