Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident?

This is a discussion on Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Comboing is an accident(topics on combo on the old skool ko official forum ftw ),but still...with out combo whould assassin ...
Page: 7

ShadowBane

Comboing is an accident(topics on combo on the old skool ko official forum ftw ),but still...with out combo whould assassin even exist?I mean....it whould be a useless class?With out combo there only 2 options left to sin,1:make the animation(that whould look sooo noobish xD), or 2:Slide,as a matter of fact,is sliding a bug?

@To the Mage discussion:Mages are the pwn in PvP,previous poster even told the main reason...they are there for a party/team,and what the point of a MMORPG?!TTEEAAAAMM WORK!!!ONLINE BABY XD!!!!I'm always happy to have a Mage in my party,if he is fire gogogo massive dmg,if he is Ice gogoog freeze the shit out of them,Light...well you know i lyke to stun yt stun yt,and there always that TP that save us at the last second^^

little_painter

comparing samma with trollking and tallos is like comparing worms with harpys
    besides who says hee didnet quit loot aye
    tallos + trollking regains hp 2 fast for mages
    and why is soo many comparing dragging a darkstone along with you with sliding it 2 death
    some even compare killing darkmare with killing darkstone...
    wee have all killed darkmares draging it before wee were lvl 50 in old ko

Comboing is an accident(topics on combo on the old skool ko official forum ftw ),but still...with out combo whould assassin even exist?I mean....it whould be a useless class?With out combo there only 2 options left to sin,1:make the animation(that whould look sooo noobish xD), or 2:Slide,as a matter of fact,is sliding a bug?

@To the Mage discussion:Mages are the pwn in PvP,previous poster even told the main reason...they are there for a party/team,and what the point of a MMORPG?!TTEEAAAAMM WORK!!!ONLINE BABY XD!!!!I'm always happy to have a Mage in my party,if he is fire gogogo massive dmg,if he is Ice gogoog freeze the shit out of them,Light...well you know i lyke to stun yt stun yt,and there always that TP that save us at the last second^^[/b]
    god yes... i love that tp at the last second i remember pking ardream when i was walking halfway into the bases tanking, as you can imagine not easy on a rogue healing himself...and he tp'ed me with 27 hp i was like WOW pro tper lol

you make a good point about slide possibly being a bug...but i think it was intended there i could be wrong

and of course sins still existed back then without combo...back then only Bobert from ares knew combo...and maybe people on other servers knew too (411 diez) and some people were sorta close in NP they could keep up and get alot of kills even without combo....

and the mages back then were better than they are now...the mages back than actually did dmg... now 1 nova is like nothing for for pretty much every class cause of all those uniques jewels +4364575486.....

lord_mozart #1 mage ftw?
    warpathsdream #2 lol?

wideload620

mage party owning warrior party

ahahh ^__^ funnie... maybe if the warriors are stupid
    but i'm sure the mages would lose
    thats why they gotta run like little kitties all the time[/b]

lvl's of mages and warriors? lets say 72 decent equipment mages blade at 400-600 8 on2 1 warrior ? or are you thinking of priests in party or rogues as well? theres alot of vairables

Sustain

6 Warrior vs 6 mages
    Warriors win 5-0.
    If mages are intel they attack 1 guy dotting so one dies, if warriors are smart they get glacier pots and when warrior reaches mage its over bye.
    These are of course only 75+ and skilled.

Mages are quite possibly the most powerful class since rofd. Before that, I'd agree with painter, complete shit.
    But the stats catch up after that, honestly, the defence difference between complete and shell on a rogue (or even a warrior, for that matter) are not THAT significant. And if you're a smart mage you can solo and do quite well, no matter who is running.
    Level is more important on a mage though, which is IMO fair because the mages exp is also much easier to gain.[/b]
    +1

i dont even get it why painter is whining about mage is shit ?!?! and mages shit in diez!?!?!?! why hell then in orc side thestr0m and curiosity is holding most nps ?

and when i watched janus movie on ares, i saw how those lvl70+ wariors just died like litle bitches also he killed s1ver on 1v1 he haved insane gears (rols +2/+3, emes +3/+2, in +1, ib +1, exp shards +8, shells +8...) yeah he won without fire armor...

Only reason Combo was deemed as legal is cause K2 couldnt correct it . It couldnt be fixed so was overlooked as 'another one of them things '.
    cancelling the full animation sequence is and always will be a bug .... was a different story when mages suddenly started doing the same thing with cancelling there animation sequences .. the view sure changed then.

" its ok for us to do it ... but not for them "

rules for one ... but not when we lose the advantage.

no one was meant to cut the animation sequence ... the answer is an always will be true.[/b]
    pff how long you have been playing ? still dont know that k2 have nothing to do about combo... its noah system who made this game and they said combo was bug and now its part of game not k2...

6 Warrior vs 6 mages
    Warriors win 5-0.
    If mages are intel they attack 1 guy dotting so one dies, if warriors are smart they get glacier pots and when warrior reaches mage its over bye.
    These are of course only 75+ and skilled.[/b]
    and what about 6 lr mages and what wariors will do if they are stunned whole time of the battle ?

NoFearCZ

low lvl mages and bp's are really easy to kill but look at Piskotek (manes) or mythe they can pwn u because they stun u and u can just stay and prey for help[/b]
    hi , thx for remember me (piskotek) but iam not lighting , i prefer fire, lighting is for chicken ) iam 75 fire /42 lighting , i use lighting only when iam in party and i will chancel priest heal or debuff me. but (baník pičo) whatever mage without 72 skill without good staff can do nothing 1vs1 , because combo really chancel skills and i think,when betatesters test this game nobody count with combo PvP stile. so combo make this game unbalanced for mages... is true. i vote for : keep combo in game for more funny and player chalenge , but make mage spells never fails, same as archer skills.

NoFearCZ

ROFL wtf are you talking about?

Mage is probably the best class for soloing bosses ^_^ I just took a lvl 63 Int Fire Mage with moderate equips the other day while servers empty and killed Dragon Tooth, i've soloed dark mares, titans, bearded ruminants, you telling me that other lvl 63 characters can solo dark mare?[/b]
    1) u solo really ? mage cant kill DM solo without swift+ transform, and because u cant use swift potion when u use transform , tell me how u can kill DM "solo"..... i with 75 mage (+7 personal staff) cant kill DM without swift , or without transform.so u kill DM with KOXp or another cheat program ?
    and BTW warior 63 with +7 scorpion scyhte can solo DM

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Mage is a support char. RoFD only put us to situation where mages can get only more kills. So this means theres no reason to even discuss mage soloing capabilities. Its same as to discuss solo pk of full heal int priest. Both can kill ppl but its not their job unless ur a godly paper mage. Too bad only very very few paper mages are worth to be called good. Crappy paper mages are the reason why all ppl have so much nps-.-

Besides anyone can kill (and do other things) a little turk sin wearing staff who just came to cz with half plate set with mp.

little_painter

nofearCZ and magyk wins the botle of vodka.. rest is too stupid too think of even vs even, all keep yapping about how a lvl 72+ or 75+ mage with +8 armor and +2 uniques can RAPe parties of 60- people with shitty armor

lr vs lr, mage lose
    same armor stats, mage lose
    :huh:
    lr mage vs 1 without lr weapon and same or weaker armor lr mage wins ofc(unless hees totally unskilled)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

makes up?

mages in ko is the worst char 11000%, you cant kill bosses all other 3 chars can, in 1vs1 mages are not only underpowered in dmg they also lack what the 3 otehrs have like heal duff minorheal cure and soo on
    plus they have low defence compared too the 3 others also
    dont give mee that crap with ko being even bro thats just a flat out lie[/b]
    In early KO, mages were needed to kill the biggest bosses, cos nobody had the defence to tank troll king, but yet 3-4 mages could take him down pretty easy, cos he was stunnable :P

gravedigga_bg

(unless hees totally unskilled)[/b]
    - that would be you
    For the short time being in Pestilence u sure made the impression of a person who thinks he knows all bout this game but on the real everything that comes out of ur mouth is full of crap. Stop envying other ppl and mind ur own business. Have fun in KB ! There is no weak class, it all depends who is playing char. I fought alot of mages and light is by far the hardest ( FU BFD :P ).

and by comboing you can run an hit us also .

each class has its strengths and weaknesses. Combo wasnt an accident .. its a bug. If a person is good at combo'ing it simply means there good at exploiting a bug which has been deemed acceptable because it cant be easily fixed.
    If K2 had the financial/Technical backing as WOW/GW Or DAOC then it would have been fixed ... its K2 therefore it remains.[/b]
    An ancient old bug like combo thats too hard and couldnt be fixed? ROFL.. Its a bug yes, but its accepted coz it gave the game an extra impact, it rewards ppl who have better ability of timing and buttons pressing. If combo didnt existed or never discovered, then this game would be uber boring and nothing but about who hits hardest. Without combo rogue class would turn completely shit, not to mention unable to do minor heal combo. It was never their intention to fix it since its accepted.

And about the discussion who said mages are weak, LOL @ that.. Nowadays mages are way overpowered, especially lightning mages! U need fking 38929523 LR to even have a chance to move, their lvl 72 staff skill have outrage chance of stunning, and their elemental armor is a deadly bomb to whoever touchs them. Actually, thx to their elemental armor and instant magic, they can even stand up against a 1vs1, which were their impossiblity in the old days. And ofc mages arent intend to be alone, if u solo and got pwned, then u have no rights to whine. Get to a party and show ur ability to play a mage.

PS: Even mages can combo, so no one should ever complain about combo. It has existed for ages, and its here to stay.

An ancient old bug like combo thats too hard and couldnt be fixed? ROFL.. Its a bug yes, but its accepted coz it gave the game an extra impact, it rewards ppl who have better ability of timing and buttons pressing. If combo didnt existed or never discovered, then this game would be uber boring and nothing but about who hits hardest. Without combo rogue class would turn completely shit, not to mention unable to do minor heal combo. It was never their intention to fix it since its accepted.

And about the discussion who said mages are weak, LOL @ that.. Nowadays mages are way overpowered, especially lightning mages! U need fking 38929523 LR to even have a chance to move, their lvl 72 staff skill have outrage chance of stunning, and their elemental armor is a deadly bomb to whoever touchs them. Actually, thx to their elemental armor and instant magic, they can even stand up against a 1vs1, which were their impossiblity in the old days. And ofc mages arent intend to be alone, if u solo and got pwned, then u have no rights to whine. Get to a party and show ur ability to play a mage.

PS: Even mages can combo, so no one should ever complain about combo. It has existed for ages, and its here to stay.[/b]
    yeah mages can combo but... r hit on mage is ~20dmg so combo on mage kind sucks but yeah i agree you, after rofd mages have becomed overpowered...

NoFearCZ

PS: Even mages can combo, so no one should ever complain about combo. It has existed for ages, and its here to stay.[/b]
    hm still , when i check bowl and i find boss with mage , i can only cry . i have power for kill : bach lesath , barkira with manes but my dmg is still lower than warior-rogue -priest, so is unfair, when i start tank boss , after 5 sec one rogue do drain , spike thrust and i can only leave boss what i start kill. fuk this. i vote for double dmg with manes for boss , make fair play for all character , give me same chance please. i have average mage (970 def 4800 hp) but i can tank lots boss , i need only little more dmg for faster kill. and about 72 LR mage ofcourse when i make full inteligent mage u can have 200 LR and still i stun everybody , but i do crap DMG. more inteligence with mage = more stuns + slow down.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast