Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident?

This is a discussion on Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; phantomlink i see your still bitching about nothing .... a question was asked an replied to . I suggest if ...
Page: 9

DuWolf

phantomlink i see your still bitching about nothing .... a question was asked an replied to . I suggest if your dont like the answer avoid my posts. I stated facts .. if they aint to your satisfaction ... not my problem.

The question isnt about if u can play a class well its relating to using a bug an why.

HolyFish

The question isnt about if u can play a class well its relating to using a bug an why.[/b]

Bugs.... Duwolfy seriously this game is full of bugs. What about the cape icon? What about *you know*
    To many many bugs in this game and some bugs just worked out well and got adapted to the system, such as Combos.
    Hey is KOSP a bug aswell B)

Oh and call me n00b because I still haven't figured how to combos as a priest or mage....
    The only combos I know is healing. That is all that I need to know. How to keep ppl alive. Can't be arsed with the rest.

greishkan1

Every role game has a fix system:

Mages: Stand far back and deliver heavy artillery fire

Rogues: A mix between mages, archer artillery, and warriors, tank. Advantage: Speed & Sneak a.k.a. Stealth

Warriors: 1 word: TANK

Priests: Keep the party in shape: Heal the maintank(s), extend their lifespan, also called buff or take it away from the enemy, debuff

All have their spot and job in a party.

Well human beings are egoistic by nature so PvP was invented.

IF you skill, stat and gear up your little precious right then you own people. If you don't you get owned. Easy and simple.

Duwolfy: I have seen you many many times in action and you can solo things quite easily. I mean your mage. I mean no wonder with your stuff....

A mage is of course by invention the weakest! No doubt! Why? Because the designer, the developers have invented a mage as an artillery far back attack char. A character that is not supposed to take any damage. That is why mages STR and DEF / AC are so weak. That is why mages don't need AP. They need elemental damage.

Still a mage, perfect geared up, look at duwolfy, can own solo easily even if he is weak.

Paper Mages? Battle Priests? Do you honestly think that was the designers / developers intention from the start? Same as Minor Heal or Combos. NO, HELL NO!
    Shoving all skill points into STR or MP and running around barely naked with almost 0 AC, well if you have uniques you gain at least something.

Just wait until K2 or KO or whatever allows lvl 90 or higher as Character Max. Lvl. Then the show starts....[/b]
    Lol right. BIgger lvl...bigger ac for mages...bigger dam for mages...better own for mages

HolyFish

Lol right. BIgger lvl...bigger ac for mages...bigger dam for mages...better own for mages [/b]
    Well of course this means aswell that the others get stronger aswell.

I mean atm I love standing in Meteor (or whatever the other lvl 70 AOE's are called) Showers. Can't get enough of them.
    What I am trying to say is that those AOE's (even if they are doing 1K damage to me, from high players) don't really tickle me.

I am just n00b Shell Priest. Think of a warrior, think of a rogue... As long as you can run, heal or flee mages attacks are weak. BUT
    they still do shit damage and can kill things solo. Paradox I know but try to understand what I am saying.

DuWolf

The conversation isnt about if people can solo with certain classes or not , I tanked TK an Talos fer a laugh last year on my mage an solo frequently.
    the question was asked if K2 intended it be here, an some people where under the misaprehension that K2 left it in there as a reward or because they think its an asset to the gamers. Its a bug .. wasnt fixed for a lot of reasons but a bug non the same.
    Yeha i Use it .. my clan uses it .. my nan is quite good @ comboing but still doesnt change the fact the question was asked if it was intentional n if not why was it still here. I was meerly trying shed some light onto the subject then some occupents from EMO&#39;sVille turn up ><

Banned

The conversation isnt about if people can solo with certain classes or not , I tanked TK an Talos fer a laugh last year on my mage an solo frequently.
    the question was asked if K2 intended it be here, an some people where under the misaprehension that K2 left it in there as a reward or because they think its an asset to the gamers. Its a bug .. wasnt fixed for a lot of reasons but a bug non the same.
    Yeha i Use it .. my clan uses it .. my nan is quite good @ comboing but still doesnt change the fact the question was asked if it was intentional n if not why was it still here. I was meerly trying shed some light onto the subject then some occupents from EMO&#39;sVille turn up ><[/b]

not everyone in this game has your kind of gear duwolfy

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Best and most important skill mage has is tp. Learn to use this and then see if u can make some kills. On that video showed here that mage wasent bad. Combo was avarage for a skilled mage, tho most good old diez mages, i know are good, would have saved that guy 12 times during that time :P

But, as i said anyone with decent items and skills can kill random nub. High lvl mage vs high lvl whatever attack class will result as dead mage, if its a decent other guy.

HolyFish

Wink

EMO&#39;sVille[/b]

Source (duwolfy u might love the EMO in it :P )

http://209.85.48.12/6155/21/emo/lol.gif

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789