Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

did RoFD fuck up the game?

This is a discussion on did RoFD fuck up the game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the hardest point in Fire Drake expansion is, glowy item's on +7.. . it was 1337 to have mirage's/shards on ...
Page: 4

the hardest point in Fire Drake expansion is, glowy item's on +7.. .

it was 1337 to have mirage's/shards on +8 which glowed(if you put also poison ofc)

now.. every fag noob come's pm me after 15 minute's Merchant:
    "want a glowy dildo mirage?".. mhhm its still the same weapon no matter glowy or not.. but teach this to that noob =(...when im gonna buy some chitins+7/12..pls dont put rebirth shit...

kingcutter

i was a nooby in old ko but it was fun, not as many turkmusuns around it was awesome to be in a party and actually have the pointless party banter be in english, :wub: sigh

i never thought about it before but yeah i think upgradeable unique jewels is what brought this game down

Originally posted by halcyon
    One more thing...

I liked Morax's analogy of adapting to changes. I'm not touting Darwinism here, but watching Diez as a spectator gave me a bit of insight. *

Players come and go, typically in waves. Usually when large changes takes place, a catalyst like several known players leaving initiates a large number of people to leave as well. Their reasons to do so are usually sound. They've had their fill of KO and life goes on. Great stuff.

So the dinosaurs of yesteryear bow out off the stage...the play must go on.

A new generation of players are gonna replace them.

Time to show your mettle in a KO filled with the very problems that forced out the new retirees.
    never heard some one say something so true.. bump this.. reply..

Originally posted by kingcutter
    i never thought about it before but yeah i think upgradeable unique jewels is what brought this game down *
    .. true =( rol s +3 + in +5 destroyed this game...

let's spam k2 to "rollback" to OldKO

One more thing...

I liked Morax's analogy of adapting to changes. I'm not touting Darwinism here, but watching Diez as a spectator gave me a bit of insight. *

Players come and go, typically in waves. Usually when large changes takes place, a catalyst like several known players leaving initiates a large number of people to leave as well. Their reasons to do so are usually sound. They've had their fill of KO and life goes on. Great stuff.

Time to show your mettle in a KO filled with the very problems that forced out the new retirees.
    Halcyon here truely showing the traits of a man that takes notice of his 'word a day calander' :lol: :wub:

I don't doubt this analogy is true to be honest, people come and people go from this game, but for many the choice to quit is one that isn't made lightly. Though i agree, as people leave, new ones come, i don't see what oppertunities are available nowadays for new people who wish to play this game in a legitimate way, as even those old timers like myself find themselves increasingly overpowered and weighed down by the cheats that are currently going ignored by K2, makes you wonder what chance new people have. I personally believe that left ignored, the situation will only deterierate as new people come in and cheat also in order to 'catch up'.

Sorry to bring a downer on the optimistic post, but i've always been a realist. Don't get me wrong i think FireDrake was a brilliant patch and only increased the spectrum available to the gamers, and even upgradable jewelries need not have been a problem with the correct survailance, the kind of attention we have learned not to expect from K2.

:seby666:

Default Re: did RoFD fuck up the game?

Originally posted by ZStyleZ
    well IMO I think ROFD fucked up KO! Look CZ only lvl 72+ ppl, exping for hardcore exper is easy! Thats y there are already lvl 76,77,78,79,80 around, and a lvl 60 is like lvl 40 in KE!
    I mean good clans are now 68+, mds used to be expensive (in ko) *and stuff!

Well *I remember in KO when not every clan was grade 3 I remember seeing first grade4 clans with greenarmband on Humanside diez, Silence *:wub: *I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and then 303! sUk also pwned! I was with them in a clan and leader still didnt forget me hehe!
    First clan I looked up was Rogue_Crackaz and Tormentorswith their orange cape *:wub: *

anyways KE was much better than ROFD
    suk suCked asd :lol: and yea +1 to all that stuff up

One more thing...

/me pictures a time when Halcyon, Devile and Morax were GM's me wishes it would come back

WhyWhouldYaEver

I think K2 should do a Special event for 1 Week that whould be we get the old Maps,miss Old Luferson(Breth) and Piana

Originally posted by WhyWhouldYaEver
    I think K2 should do a Special event for 1 Week that whould be we get the old Maps,miss Old Luferson(Breth) and Piana
    Couldn't, they would either have to downgrade the game or change the maps then replace the npcs, otherwise they would be in limbo somewhere. (Coord system changed with KE and RoFD)

I dont think Rofd fucked the game up, its because ppl that were 60-70 before rofd,after rofd release got lvls 65-70 and 70+ very easy because of all the quests,on pathos there are not that much ppl 63+

Btw i dont think its a good idea to create new chars on servers like:

Ares,Diez,Beramus,Xigenon,all cz full of 70+

so if you want to pk you should hit lvl 70 at least or lvl 59(ardream),but ardream sux imo,i dont like it that much

Aqu

Just out of interest paddy, what server do you play WoW on? Just wonder caus after I finish raiding BWL on my server (Khadgar) I might level an alt on yours :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

Old KO was the best, it started its decline when KE launched.

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Old KO was the best, it started its decline when KE launched.
    Slmhy, long time no see

ShadowBane

Big Orc screaming FTWWhen Abyss was actually cool When DK party was "w00tablous",when a clan controlled Delos everyone admired them :lol: Now that my KO

ShadowBane

Big Orc screaming FTWWhen Abyss was actually cool When DK party was "w00tablous",when a clan controlled Delos everyone admired them :lol: Now that my KO

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast