Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

did RoFD fuck up the game?

This is a discussion on did RoFD fuck up the game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah k2 fucked the game up......
Page: 5

R34P3R_Magikz

nah k2 fucked the game up...

PUPPIE

I think its nicer now, more things to do. Remember in KE i was like bored when i reached lvl 70. Maybe sounds stupid, but i think still lvl, still getting higher and higher is a nice goal, it keeps you busy. Going to cz 24/7 is not fun anymore after a week.
    What i do think they done wrong is the fact lots of things changed, but they forgot about other things.
    Like the cape thing, i really think they should change the amount of np a clan must have for a grade, in the old days we started to make np on a higher lvl, now ppl can make np already on dark lunar wars and noob cz ect. That means ppl will have many np on lower levels already.
    As a clan you have no idea where you stand on ranking ect, thats a shame, cause it was kinda fun to see.
    As for the jewel compounding, i think it could be nice, but not on this game, where we have no control over dupers ect, in fact, this is just a way to make this game more fun for THEM. A low lvl can beat a high lvl up just because he has +2 or +3 jewels, i think we all know how long it would take the "normal" way to make those, specially the real unique ones.
    Well anyway, in this game i just think, dont think of the game itself anymore, cause thats fucked, forget about cheaters, dupers, kospers, santaclaus playing gm's, and just play the game with friends, it CAN still be fun, just dont think of it to much. I think hope is the thing ppl have the most in this game, hope that ONE DAY it will alllll be better (but it wont ^_^ )

ShaiHulud

I think DCZ is what's ruining the game. For every experienced person that quits the game, there is no one to take their place. If you're starting the game now, why lvl to 60 and get ownt in CZ, while instead you can lvl to 59 and go to DCZ instead. I went to DCZ on Diez the other day and it was packed compared to the :big boys" CZ which was virtually barren. I think that DCZ is a good idea, but it should be regulated to being open only on certain days of the week instead of all the time.

Also I believe that you should only get 5NP a kill in DCZ and loose 10NP when you die. I remember when having a cape use to mean something. -_-

acolyted

I think clan grades should be now 10 times harder, which means:
    740K NP -> Grade 4
    1.32M NP -> Grade 3
    3.6M NP -> Grade 2
    7.2M NP -> Grade 1

then capes will have a meaning... and many people are demanding for capes
    it could change smth

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by acolyted
    I think clan grades should be now 10 times harder, which means:
    740K NP -> Grade 4
    1.32M NP -> Grade 3
    3.6M NP -> Grade 2
    7.2M NP -> Grade 1

then capes will have a meaning... and many people are demanding for capes
    it could change smth

It's not just the capes I'm talking about, It's that the population of 60+ chars aren't being re-filled when someone quits.
    No replacements=server doesnt grow=server dies.

Also if I'm grade 1 by myself, then somethings wrong. All I do is leech crystal during invasion.

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    I think DCZ is what's ruining the game. For every experienced person that quits the game, there is no one to take their place. If you're starting the game now, why lvl to 60 and get ownt in CZ, while instead you can lvl to 59 and go to DCZ instead. I went to DCZ on Diez the other day and it was packed compared to the :big boys" CZ which was virtually barren. I think that DCZ is a good idea, but it should be regulated to being open only on certain days of the week instead of all the time.

Also I believe that you should only get 5NP a kill in DCZ and loose 10NP when you die. I remember when having a cape use to mean something. *-_-
    well said. the whole concept of DCZ is stupid. Maybe as a novelty thing it would be ok but segregating the server is just silly.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

Also I believe that you should only get 5NP a kill in DCZ and loose 10NP when you die. I remember when having a cape use to mean something. *-_-
    well said. the whole concept of DCZ is stupid. Maybe as a novelty thing it would be ok but segregating the server is just silly.[/b]
    fo sho np requirements for grades should be upped but not the extent that acolyted said maybe 2m for grade 1, 1m for grade 2, 500k for grade 3, 250k for grade 4

Banned Senior Member

Grade 4 - 2mil.
    Grade 3 - 3mil.
    Grade 2 - 4mil.
    Grade 1 - 5mil.

Or maybe :

Grade 4 - 20 mil.
    Grade 3 - 30 mil.
    Grade 2 - 40 mil.
    Grade 1 - 50 mil.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Technicolor

i dont think they should chance the np needed for the grades, i think they should make another grade system for really high np holding clans i.e. different capes, blue glowing armbands etc etc u get the picture i think... cuz it seems kinda unfair to those newbie clans like my clan who worked for more then 5 months to get g2 and then POOF all gone..... :wub:

Originally posted by Technicolor
    i dont think they should chance the np needed for the grades, i think they should make another grade system for really high np holding clans i.e. different capes, blue glowing armbands etc etc u get the picture i think... cuz it seems kinda unfair to those newbie clans like my clan who worked for more then 5 months to get g2 and then POOF all gone..... :wub:
    Don't have K2 create a new bracket, that would seriously fuck the servers up. You all thought the clan bug was bad, this would be 100x worse. It's much easier for them to simply change a few numbers and add some zero's.

Technicolor

Originally posted by Shurt

Don't have K2 create a new bracket, that would seriously fuck the servers up. You all thought the clan bug was bad, this would be 100x worse. It's much easier for them to simply change a few numbers and add some zero's.

i see where u coming from lol, but i dont want to lose my sexy blue cape h43r:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Technicolor
    Don't have K2 create a new bracket, that would seriously fuck the servers up. You all thought the clan bug was bad, this would be 100x worse. It's much easier for them to simply change a few numbers and add some zero's.[/b]
    Yep , they would make 100 more new buggs

taking_back_sunday

they should make another cz for lvl 69 and under, becuase now when you go to cz at lvl 64 or 65 your getting devestated by all the lvl 70+ and there is no point in going to cz anymore if you dont have dd caz you'll get spiked for 1200+

zerocast

KnightOnlineWorld started to go down completely a few weeks before KE came out. And then when KE finally came out, it was practically over.

By the mid of KO (in Diez) the macroers started to show up by the masses. Then when the majority of the people (specially turks) were able to obtain high lvl items, dupes came into place. Now people had a lot of money and prices went up.

Then KE opened, that mother fckr llill came out of nowhere and screwed up the whole market. Prices went up (even more) and forced former dupers and non-dupers alike to dupe even more.

ROFD "fix" some of the things, but the damage was already done. It's over 2 years of macroers/dupers running around, and no support from K2. All that is really hard to "fix" in a relatively short period of time.

NeverSayThat

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-halcyon
    One more thing...

I liked Morax's analogy of adapting to changes. I'm not touting Darwinism here, but watching Diez as a spectator gave me a bit of insight. *

Players come and go, typically in waves. Usually when large changes takes place, a catalyst like several known players leaving initiates a large number of people to leave as well. Their reasons to do so are usually sound. They've had their fill of KO and life goes on. Great stuff.

So the dinosaurs of yesteryear bow out off the stage...the play must go on.

A new generation of players are gonna replace them.

Time to show your mettle in a KO filled with the very problems that forced out the new retirees.
    Halcyon here truely showing the traits of a man that takes notice of his 'word a day calander' :lol: :wub:[/b]
    hahahahahahaha good laugh

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast