Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

did RoFD fuck up the game?

This is a discussion on did RoFD fuck up the game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Uglyass orc screaming in my face every 20 seconds saying "DISCONNECTED" > 2 Voluptious women on horses with Petals falling ...
Page: 6

Psy

Uglyass orc screaming in my face every 20 seconds saying "DISCONNECTED" > 2 Voluptious women on horses with Petals falling from overtop of them having the harpish instrument being played saying "Non-premium users cannot log in at this time." for hours at a time. evil bitches wont let me connect at least in old KO the pain was fair, if you were premium you got DCed just like the rest of us.

Blancanieves

Originally posted by PADDY
    in my opinion KE fucked the game up... who needs better than +0 jewelry?
    totally agree
    in old ko all +0 jewels good pk...
    KE= dupe patch

i have the hope that other some1 "create" new KO ( serious KO )

H1ddenRage

i agree

and rofd did mess up the game cause all the turks bugging quests which it to easy to do -.- i dont do it (still lvl 62 :P )

ZStyleZ

ye

OLD1953

Now that I'll agree with.

I don't mind XP quests, though bugging them isn't good, and they are just a replacement for real provoke.

The KO map made a ton more sense, why not add more maps, instead of changing the map that worked?

But the thing that messed up the works, IMHO, was the ability to combine items for better stats.

FIRST, it caused a severe shortage of good items because so many are vanishing down the rathole of combinations.

SECOND, it makes it very very hard to compete with a top player, because he no longer has a ROL, he's got a ROL+2. How do you kill that guy? How do you survive the hits?

Crap, even a kekuri +5 loses out to a ROL +2.

The whole combination thing has gone crazy.

OLD1953

Originally posted by aligator
    the hardest point in Fire Drake expansion is, glowy item's on +7.. .

it was 1337 to have mirage's/shards on +8 which glowed(if you put also poison ofc)

now.. every fag noob come's pm me after 15 minute's Merchant: *
    "want a glowy dildo mirage?".. mhhm its still the same weapon no matter glowy or not.. but teach this to that noob =(...when im gonna buy some chitins+7/12..pls dont put rebirth shit...
    As far as I'm concerned, the mark of the 1337 now is the lack of glow. Now, anyone with non-glowy armor is "stealthed", whether or not they have +8 or +9 for that matter. For the same reason, my weapons don't have poison and don't glow. What + are they? Come hit me and find out!

Of course, that's rogues and warriors. Mages and priests, it doesn't matter so much.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

bottom line is that most turks, not all but some, ruin KO for the rest of the legitt players. you can find turk forums about KO telling how to koexp and bug quests, etc. 99% of turks in KO are complete morons. i am actually prejudice towards turks now because of this game

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456