Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83

Did they increase the scream / legcut...

This is a discussion on Did they increase the scream / legcut... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...chances of stunning / slowing? Im getting screamed / legcuted like never before... anyone noticed this too?...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    CelticFrost
    Guest

    Default Did they increase the scream / legcut...

    ...chances of stunning / slowing?

    Im getting screamed / legcuted like never before... anyone noticed this too?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New_Order
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Yep they did and it's gay, even u have lightning resist from mage u still get leg cut and lightning def gears, a lot seldom but still....did I say it's gay? :angry:

  3. #3
    Senior Member Baba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    547

    Default

    I am slowed down all the time from ice mages

    :angry:

  4. #4
    BP_Slayer
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by wagyar
    Yep they did and it's gay, even u have lightning resist from mage u still get leg cut and lightning def gears, a lot seldom but still....did I say it's gay? *:angry:
    since when is legcut a lightning attack :lol:

  5. #5
    iwanttopk
    Guest

    Default

    yeah its fuking gay, i was legcut by a fuking noob ass like under 60 warrior,

    i was stunned by a noob paper mage WITH magic shield, scream and legcut are working gays now

    im thinking to quit this game soon

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    456

    Default

    isnt it glacier resis?? :unsure:

  7. #7
    CelticFrost
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by wagyar
    Yep they did and it's gay, even u have lightning resist from mage u still get leg cut and lightning def gears, a lot seldom but still....did I say it's gay? *:angry:
    so fucking gay.. got screamed like 20 times today even with magic shield on..

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New_Order
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Originally posted by BP_Slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BP_Slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    Yep they did and it's gay, even u have lightning resist from mage u still get leg cut and lightning def gears, a lot seldom but still....did I say it's gay? *:angry:
    since when is legcut a lightning attack :lol:[/b]
    I ment screamed wich is lightning...lalala sorry

  9. #9
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    actually wagy.... (who still won't talk to me.... zzzzzzzzzzz) scream is actually a glacier attack, which is why you can still perform skills such as heals while screamed

  10. #10
    Killgannon
    Guest

    Default

    Didn't know that.... cool.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New_Order
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Originally posted by SorryIonlyknowoneahmanymore
    actually wagy.... (who still won't talk to me.... zzzzzzzzzzz) scream is actually a glacier attack, which is why you can still perform skills such as heals while screamed
    Hmmm then why lightning resist do reduce scream rate, not much but enough to see it clearly?

  12. #12
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    im 90% sure that curse or poisin or magic = scream/leg cut
    i could be wrong tho

  13. #13
    Lawless
    Guest

    Default

    ROFL!!! Now that the previously useless lev 62 warrior skill actually works with a better than 5% chance the crying begins.......Duffs are 100%....mage spells are 100%.... Spike is WAY overpowered and so on.... Warriors in the low/mid 60's dont hit for shit in PK compared to ALL other classes, spammable skill or not. (the one stinking one we can use to some effect). AND dont bother saying we got more def and HP.....the combat ratios are still unmatched. Scream working merely allows warriors to perform on the same levels as other classes of equal levels. Lord forbid other classes cant simply go and beat a warrior down cause he cant move for a couple secs, and actually takes a full mana bar from a warrior before he can run away

    try being any melee class hit by a ice mage.....slowed for a considerable time = pounded by the same mage at leisure.

    Duffed? pfft!! = owned period, unless you run away like a lil bitch or town, rouges and priest can cure themselves at button tap, mages can simply stay out of melee range and plug away

    Now all they have to do is make it work on mobs again so we can actually level

  14. #14
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    ur right warriors are a worthless class for pk

  15. #15
    Heim4teil
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Lawless
    ROFL!!! *Now that the previously useless lev 62 warrior skill actually works with a better than 5% chance the crying begins.......Duffs are 100%....mage spells are 100%.... Spike is WAY overpowered and so on.... Warriors in the low/mid 60's dont hit for shit in PK compared to ALL other classes, spammable skill or not. (the one stinking one we can use to some effect). AND dont bother saying we got more def and HP.....the combat ratios are still unmatched. Scream working merely allows warriors to perform on the same levels as other classes of equal levels. *Lord forbid other classes cant simply go and beat a warrior down cause he cant move for a couple secs, and actually takes a full mana bar from a warrior before he can run away *

    try being any melee class hit by a ice mage.....slowed for a considerable time = pounded by the same mage at leisure.

    Duffed? pfft!! = owned period, unless you run away like a lil bitch or town, rouges and priest can cure themselves at button tap, mages can simply stay out of melee range and plug away

    Now all they have to do is make it work on mobs again so we can actually level
    +1

    Rogues are owerpowred but cry when he get legcut or scream

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •