Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Did they increase the scream / legcut...

This is a discussion on Did they increase the scream / legcut... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; meh i legcut quite abit before but now its nice to scream as well...
Page: 3

meh i legcut quite abit before but now its nice to scream as well

Killgannon

Overpowered/involves more skill to use, same thing I guess...

BurnWithMe

unless ur sundevil , he hits 600 % with howling sword ofc , i was tormented and rogues spike me 1300 with 10DD, but sundevil hits me 1200 spam with 10 Club def lolol...

CelticFrost

its kinda fair having scream / legcut with higher chances to stun and slow but still.. its gay the way it is now..
    i bet they raised it to 50 % or such.. every single warrior is slowing and stunning me all the fucking time...

CelticFrost

Originally posted by BurnWithMe
    unless ur sundevil , he hits 600 % with howling sword ofc , i was tormented and rogues spike me 1300 with 10DD, but sundevil hits me 1200 spam with 10 Club def lolol...
    ya.. that guy hits pretty hard.. 650 on me with 30 spear def on n 900ac..
    must be 70..

BurnWithMe

yes he is but the damage is ridiculous , i have buffed 1215 AC with 300 ac scroll only and he hits me around 850 with his iron impact +8 ( howling sword ) and i have 10 club def from skeleton , most of other lvl 70 hit me 500-550 lets say with raptor +8 but i still only have 10 spear def from my belt... high lvl sins spike me MAX 850 never seen a 900 spike on me , and i still only use 10 DD , so yea either sundevil has a 600 % damage attack or like 3500 ap rofl.. gogog baba +3 uniques

warriors can solo... its just a matter of thinking strategically

u just dont go to a party with a duffer, unless ur sure u can take it out before it fully duffs u, when i get maliced i relog to take it off :P (not in middle of duel ofc)

Originally posted by Lawless
    ROFL!!! *Now that the previously useless lev 62 warrior skill actually works with a better than 5% chance the crying begins.......Duffs are 100%....mage spells are 100%.... Spike is WAY overpowered and so on.... Warriors in the low/mid 60's dont hit for shit in PK compared to ALL other classes, spammable skill or not. (the one stinking one we can use to some effect). AND dont bother saying we got more def and HP.....the combat ratios are still unmatched. Scream working merely allows warriors to perform on the same levels as other classes of equal levels. *Lord forbid other classes cant simply go and beat a warrior down cause he cant move for a couple secs, and actually takes a full mana bar from a warrior before he can run away *

try being any melee class hit by a ice mage.....slowed for a considerable time = pounded by the same mage at leisure.

Duffed? pfft!! = owned period, unless you run away like a lil bitch or town, rouges and priest can cure themselves at button tap, mages can simply stay out of melee range and plug away

Now all they have to do is make it work on mobs again so we can actually level
    how much rubbish can be in 1 post? Is the fact that scream hits harder than sword dance not enough? Maybe if it did 50 damage you might have a point but it hits damn hard and has a short cooldown. Warriors are getting it easier all the time, gimping minor heal, reducing effectiveness of chitin shields and now making scream/legcut much more successful... why doesnt everyone just go make a warrior since the GM's obviously want them to be completely dominant. And spike overpowered? LOL, my spike hits a lvl 70 warrior with DD helm the same as he hits me with howling sword with spear def. If anything its warriors that are massively overpowered and should be nerfed for the sake of everyone else.

iwanttopk

T> level 64 sin, for level 64 warrion
    j/k

yea

ArrogantPrick

minor heal is actaully a bug...sins should have to stop healing and be the speed of the priest minor heal^^. Sins>warriors when the minor heal combo but warriors>sins if they both use hp pots.btw warriors don't need parties to own

MeisterVinny

So a skill got fixed, Q_Q more please. As long as combo and lightfeet is in the game and dagger defence being removed, assassins are the last class to complain.

Niro

Originally posted by MeisterVinny
    So a skill got fixed, Q_Q more please. As long as combo and lightfeet is in the game and dagger defence being removed, assassins are the last class to complain.
    The removing of DD is already to late everyone has a DD atleast on Ares, they should nerf it abit would be better compared to other defence its extremly overpowered it reduces so much damage.

If they increased the chance of scream/legcut is more chance of getting ganked ;(

ohya zero i challenge u for a snooker duel! :>

I_Am_On_Ares

sins has 2 usefull skills called illusion and cure curse! use it!

What i know illusion only work against rogues. And the scream rate is like 100% not 50% cuz i never run past a warrior without getting screamed or even legcutted while u see the scream animation :wacko:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast