Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Did they increase the scream / legcut...

This is a discussion on Did they increase the scream / legcut... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's not a 100% - that's bug abusing....
Page: 4

PriesTesS

it's not a 100% - that's bug abusing.

sophiem

well i got screamed when i got 138gr without mage buff ressit :P
    and i got scareamd by raptor +8 i dont wanna know what will happned with giga

Cocaine

idk about you guys but scream usually dont work on me.

Originally posted by wagyar
    Hmmm then why lightning resist do reduce scream rate, not much but enough to see it clearly?
    Best way to figure what type of spell is Scream. Get a lvl62+ Warrior and Light/Ice mage. Tell the warrior to scream u til u get stunned. Once that happens ask the mage to try DoT spells on u (Ice, then try scream again + Light).

If u get stunned and then ANY ice spell, u will get scream for like 20 secs or more. Which means is an Ice spell since its stacking the "slow" effect. Scream is not stun, it just makes u move extremely slow. With scream u can move very very slow, still u can move. When u get Chaged Bladed by a mage, u can't move an inch.

As for warrior getting more powerful, maybe, but overpowered? naa. Warriors have only attack skills, they dont have stealth, no minor heal, no cure curse, no lightfeet. Sure, they hit hard as hell, but guess what, they have to be CLOSE to u. That means getting DoT by hundreds of papermages, duffed every minute, etc. Sure, high HP, defense, attack but with the trade off of not being able to run fast, not ranged and unable to cure themselves.

Sure, their easier to play than any class since they dont have any type of buffs or party spells. Yet is not that easier to solo with them. Sure, u can still own solo, but since there are hundreds of duffers that have massive, I find too boring to solo. Para/Malice I can live with it, but Massive pisses me off.

As for higher slow/stun rate of scream. I haven't noticed. I scream a lot of rogues and from 10-12, 1 gets stunned. Guess there's a bug that I dont know of.

Banned

well if scream is a stunning spell wouldnt that be light and not ice....as it doesnt slow you down .....but leg cut slows you down so maybe thats a ice spell

just thoughts

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    Hmmm then why lightning resist do reduce scream rate, not much but enough to see it clearly?
    Best way to figure what type of spell is Scream. Get a lvl62+ Warrior and Light/Ice mage. Tell the warrior to scream u til u get stunned. Once that happens ask the mage to try DoT spells on u (Ice, then try scream again + Light).

If u get stunned and then ANY ice spell, u will get scream for like 20 secs or more. Which means is an Ice spell since its stacking the "slow" effect. Scream is not stun, it just makes u move extremely slow. With scream u can move very very slow, still u can move. When u get Chaged Bladed by a mage, u can't move an inch.

As for warrior getting more powerful, maybe, but overpowered? naa. Warriors have only attack skills, they dont have stealth, no minor heal, no cure curse, no lightfeet. Sure, they hit hard as hell, but guess what, they have to be CLOSE to u. That means getting DoT by hundreds of papermages, duffed every minute, etc. Sure, high HP, defense, attack but with the trade off of not being able to run fast, not ranged and unable to cure themselves.

Sure, their easier to play than any class since they dont have any type of buffs or party spells. Yet is not that easier to solo with them. Sure, u can still own solo, but since there are hundreds of duffers that have massive, I find too boring to solo. Para/Malice I can live with it, but Massive pisses me off.

As for higher slow/stun rate of scream. I haven't noticed. I scream a lot of rogues and from 10-12, 1 gets stunned. Guess there's a bug that I dont know of.[/b]
    Long bow plýs :wub:

most warriors are too stupid to realise this, but scream/legcut have a nice feature that if they fail, whatever speed the rogue is moving at he is stuck at. So if legcut fails and the rogue has not used lightfeet, he will not be able to use it for the duration of legcut. Same with scream. Been like this since the start of ares. Most of the time that i cure legcut, its not cos im slowed, its cos it has bugged my lightfeet.

And give it up with the "warriors dont have stealth or minor heal" cry story... its a party game meaning that advantage is negated by having a priest curing/healing you. I dont see one good reason why warriors should be able to spam damage as high as spike and have masses of def/HP. Its alrite for me, sins arent exactly weak, but why the fuck would anyone play archer or mage when their damage/HP/AC is pathetically low compared to warrior? This is why all the injected/macro'd chars are warriors nowadays.

Cause as u clearly said, its a party game and a mage can make all the difference in a party. Besides, also, as u said, warrior is damn easy to play compared to the rest of classes and lot of ppl like things more difficult.

Archer is fucked up class, I agree with that.

About scream/legcut, I've always used that feature. Always wait for them cure to use the next skill so they can't lightfeet away. Legcut and scream have low cooldown so u can keep doing that forever if u time it properly. Works like a charm on archers who usually dont have lightfeet casted while shooting arrows or ppl standing still for a while.

Banned

another topic? ill say what i believe is correct

SKILL COMES DOWN TO EVERYTHING!!!!

if you lose to a sin as a warrior, and the sin is hp potting. go get better gear, or learn to pot correctly.

sins can stack spear defense, its great tanking 3 warriors owns....

warriors dont have to stack DD, they have enough defense where they get spiked for about 500 averagly.

hell i spike faaliyet_volcom for 490-520..... and he still loses cause he sucks that bad. SKILL determines who wins.
    dont say like WELL WHAT IF THIS SITUATION OR THIS SITUATION....well why make that situation when its never going to happen?

people forget that this game is based on how good you can pk instead of how good your items are.

and people bitching about how warrior is underpowered? LOL....... when i was on my warrior i killed plenty of sins with average gear.

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Cause as u clearly said, its a party game and a mage can make all the difference in a party. Besides, also, as u said, warrior is damn easy to play compared to the rest of classes and lot of ppl like things more difficult.

Archer is fucked up class, I agree with that.

About scream/legcut, I've always used that feature. Always wait for them cure to use the next skill so they can't lightfeet away. Legcut and scream have low cooldown so u can keep doing that forever if u time it properly. Works like a charm on archers who usually dont have lightfeet casted while shooting arrows or ppl standing still for a while.
    i am going to +1 devile on this....warrior is not a easy or easiest class....each class has its own things to master and within that class ther are diff types of that class that need to be mastered....i played mages forever and now i play warrior....not the greatest but i hold my own....poting on warrior and comboing on warrior is something u dont need on mage....on mage that task is much easier you can pot through your atak and you just need to spam manes or light blad fire blade...so i hope you see my point here....you cant say any one class is easier or harder then the other....for me mage is easiest but for devile warrior is easiest....so your not correct in what you say

KamY

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

i am going to +1 devile on this....warrior is not a easy or easiest class....each class has its own things to master and within that class ther are diff types of that class that need to be mastered....i played mages forever and now i play warrior....not the greatest but i hold my own....poting on warrior and comboing on warrior is something u dont need on mage....on mage that task is much easier you can pot through your atak and you just need to spam manes or light blad fire blade...so i hope you see my point here....you cant say any one class is easier or harder then the other....for me mage is easiest but for devile warrior is easiest....so your not correct in what you say
    I guess you played a paper mage :P , try to keep alive a 6-8 party against AHM or Devile's Crew :rollseyes: , ill love to see how many you save with your manes . Warrior is fun when you know how to pot and combo at the same time , when you learn all that shit its time to get 70 and good ytams

warrior isnt an easy class? i think thats the funniest thing i have heard all day. Please continue.

it is easy to learn, but to be a really good warrior is not as easy...

Originally posted by 0000000
    warrior isnt an easy class? i think thats the funniest thing i have heard all day. Please continue.
    everyone please remember that the only things that require talent, 0000000 is a part of, e.g. assassin, ares, etc

everything else is void

Killgannon

You might want to get a paper towl to wipe that shit off your nose :P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast