Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Did they increase the scream / legcut...

This is a discussion on Did they increase the scream / legcut... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja i am going to +1 devile on this....warrior is not a easy or easiest ...
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

i am going to +1 devile on this....warrior is not a easy or easiest class....each class has its own things to master and within that class ther are diff types of that class that need to be mastered....i played mages forever and now i play warrior....not the greatest but i hold my own....poting on warrior and comboing on warrior is something u dont need on mage....on mage that task is much easier you can pot through your atak and you just need to spam manes or light blad fire blade...so i hope you see my point here....you cant say any one class is easier or harder then the other....for me mage is easiest but for devile warrior is easiest....so your not correct in what you say
    I guess you played a paper mage :P , try to keep alive a 6-8 party against AHM or Devile's Crew :rollseyes: , ill love to see how many you save with your manes . Warrior is fun when you know how to pot and combo at the same time , when you learn all that shit its time to get 70 and good ytams [/b]
    actually i have played both complete +7 elixir +8...dual we ammy of god, glass belt and dual rols.....on paper same uniques but mage hat dd+3 talias gob pads and gaunts and boots +8 hp......did well either way paper is what i like better.....also i tank 1v1 more with paper of course and was a force and had fun....as int mage i was same ....just less damage....i could 1v1 same level warrior since i have sd +5 crystal boots, hat and gaunts :P :lol:

KamY

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

actually i have played both complete +7 elixir +8...dual we ammy of god, glass belt and dual rols.....on paper same uniques but mage hat dd+3 talias gob pads and gaunts and boots +8 hp......did well either way paper is what i like better.....also i tank 1v1 more with paper of course and was a force and had fun....as int mage i was same ....just less damage....i could 1v1 same level warrior since i have sd +5 crystal boots, hat and gaunts :P * *:lol:
    I guess you have a Warrior soul with the solo assasin part all mix :P

Banned

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

actually i have played both complete +7 elixir +8...dual we ammy of god, glass belt and dual rols.....on paper same uniques but mage hat dd+3 talias gob pads and gaunts and boots +8 hp......did well either way paper is what i like better.....also i tank 1v1 more with paper of course and was a force and had fun....as int mage i was same ....just less damage....i could 1v1 same level warrior since i have sd +5 crystal boots, hat and gaunts :P * *:lol:
    I guess you have a Warrior soul with the solo assasin part all mix :P[/b]
    when i was level 60 i tanked my 1st dm....was funny as hell ever since then i stray from party and try to 1v1 on mage paper or int :wacko: :blink: so i started playing warrior....i can on that...lol :P :lol:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

it's working how it's supposed to work.

CelticFrost

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Cause as u clearly said, its a party game and a mage can make all the difference in a party. Besides, also, as u said, warrior is damn easy to play compared to the rest of classes and lot of ppl like things more difficult.

Archer is fucked up class, I agree with that.

About scream/legcut, I've always used that feature. Always wait for them cure to use the next skill so they can't lightfeet away. Legcut and scream have low cooldown so u can keep doing that forever if u time it properly. Works like a charm on archers who usually dont have lightfeet casted while shooting arrows or ppl standing still for a while.
    i am going to +1 devile on this....warrior is not a easy or easiest class....each class has its own things to master and within that class ther are diff types of that class that need to be mastered....i played mages forever and now i play warrior....not the greatest but i hold my own....poting on warrior and comboing on warrior is something u dont need on mage....on mage that task is much easier you can pot through your atak and you just need to spam manes or light blad fire blade...so i hope you see my point here....you cant say any one class is easier or harder then the other....for me mage is easiest but for devile warrior is easiest....so your not correct in what you say[/b]
    oh.. cmon, you cant be serious... warrior is by far the easiest class to play with.. even paper mages are harder hohoho

Banned

Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Cause as u clearly said, its a party game and a mage can make all the difference in a party. Besides, also, as u said, warrior is damn easy to play compared to the rest of classes and lot of ppl like things more difficult.

Archer is fucked up class, I agree with that.

About scream/legcut, I've always used that feature. Always wait for them cure to use the next skill so they can't lightfeet away. Legcut and scream have low cooldown so u can keep doing that forever if u time it properly. Works like a charm on archers who usually dont have lightfeet casted while shooting arrows or ppl standing still for a while.

i am going to +1 devile on this....warrior is not a easy or easiest class....each class has its own things to master and within that class ther are diff types of that class that need to be mastered....i played mages forever and now i play warrior....not the greatest but i hold my own....poting on warrior and comboing on warrior is something u dont need on mage....on mage that task is much easier you can pot through your atak and you just need to spam manes or light blad fire blade...so i hope you see my point here....you cant say any one class is easier or harder then the other....for me mage is easiest but for devile warrior is easiest....so your not correct in what you say

oh.. cmon, you cant be serious... warrior is by far the easiest class to play with.. even paper mages are harder hohoho [/b]
    u misunderstood me....i am not saying its easier or harder...i am saying any class is hard until you master it....i have mastered paper fire and int light.....so for me is easier and warrior is not easy for pottiong man its a bitch but mage is

warrior is not an easy class to play yes we can spam high dmg and have high hp and def but we also use 5-7 attacks before having to soul pot <_<

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    you cant say any one class is easier or harder then the other....for me mage is easiest but for devile warrior is easiest....so your not correct in what you say
    All classes need skill to play in order to be good, still, Warrior is WAY too easy compared to any other class. Just compare skill bars. I've played all classes and most of them require like 4-6 skill bars to play them properly. Warrior needs 2 at most. 1 for skills and another one for scrolls. Fighting means SD/HS, Scream and Legcut. That's pretty much all that warrior does. Sure potting can be a pain in the ass, still using just 3 skills and not doing a single thing for the party (besides taking damage) is not even close to the job of a priest, mage or assassin (played as a party player and not as the lone ranger).

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    you cant say any one class is easier or harder then the other....for me mage is easiest but for devile warrior is easiest....so your not correct in what you say
    All classes need skill to play in order to be good, still, Warrior is WAY too easy compared to any other class. Just compare skill bars. I've played all classes and most of them require like 4-6 skill bars to play them properly. Warrior needs 2 at most. 1 for skills and another one for scrolls. Fighting means SD/HS, Scream and Legcut. That's pretty much all that warrior does. Sure potting can be a pain in the ass, still using just 3 skills and not doing a single thing for the party (besides taking damage) is not even close to the job of a priest, mage or assassin (played as a party player and not as the lone ranger).[/b]
    Teach me how to play mage tez, dieing 2 times every day isnt my thing.

hej

The babashoper normaktr(name...) he manqage to scream and lecut like hell, he even manage to legcut and scream me at the same time.

Optic4l

[quote]
    Spike is WAY overpowered and so on
    Now all they have to do is make it work on mobs again so we can actually level
    I disagree they may be powerful but for how many attacks? 1-2 spike and thrust after that skillz are used more to keep your health down until spike and thrust are ready to be used again. thats my point on it atleast. I dont know about the people with +8 shards and mirages maybe over powered.....

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

All classes need skill to play in order to be good, still, Warrior is WAY too easy compared to any other class. Just compare skill bars. I've played all classes and most of them require like 4-6 skill bars to play them properly. Warrior needs 2 at most. 1 for skills and another one for scrolls. Fighting means SD/HS, Scream and Legcut. That's pretty much all that warrior does. Sure potting can be a pain in the ass, still using just 3 skills and not doing a single thing for the party (besides taking damage) is not even close to the job of a priest, mage or assassin (played as a party player and not as the lone ranger).
    Teach me how to play mage tez, dieing 2 times every day isnt my thing. [/b]
    i dont think u can be helped man <_<

:P :lol:

mage is hard to learn and i will say that skill bars on warrior are shortest but still potting on warrior is harder than learning to pot on mage...that is what i meant devile when i said mage for me is easier....i will get the pottiong on warrior as i am getting better but mage is cake walk....but yes mages do have many pages of skills to go from and use wisely but i guess i am just so used to it for me it comes natural...i dont ever look at my hands when i play mage and i know each skill and where it is and how to use it and on who....on warrior i miss scream alot and i miss my hp pots and instead mana pot :blink: :wacko:

but all in do time i will get it and priest for me comes easy as it has always been my 2nd char to play.

K2 MAKES ANOTHER FUCKING MISTAKE ZZZZ. i got stunned 2 times in a row today by a paper fire mage using a flame staff.....

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    warrior isnt an easy class? i think thats the funniest thing i have heard all day. Please continue.
    everyone please remember that the only things that require talent, 0000000 is a part of, e.g. assassin, ares, etc

everything else is void[/b]
    LMAO :lol: :lol:

MarvinTheMartian

anyone who disagrees that warriors are easy, are on crack...although us assasin have more skills...all that means is more chances to screw up, on average i am using 3 skill bars during pk, constantly switching especially against a warrior stunning me is a HUGE disadvantage, warriors....run....attack...thats it,lol, sins have to get down comboing, the perfect timing for every single attack and skill etc. so if our spike seems to hit a little harder then a warriors spammable attack....wait until we have to switch pages or stop to lightfeet,stealth,wolf,lupine,minor heal,cure,magic shield,attack....at the same time.....talk about disadvantage right? warriors have it easy, so take it easy,lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast