Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Did they increase the scream / legcut...

This is a discussion on Did they increase the scream / legcut... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but also...since they have it easy, they are handicapped if parasighted, slowed, massived or kicked in the balls...
Page: 6

TunaFishyMe

but also...since they have it easy, they are handicapped if parasighted, slowed, massived or kicked in the balls

MarvinTheMartian

doesnt matter who it is, anyone is at a disadvantage when debuffed, say a rogue gets debuffed, and then screamed, we cant even move to cure, or do anything, so while we are fiddling through our skill bars to try and cure, a warrior could easily kill us, warriors even fully debuffed have the base hp and ac to hold off for a cure for much longer then we do. you bascially have to be on crack to play a rogue succesfuly, i never find a second where i am not doing 4 things at once minimum.

evenson

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    you cant say any one class is easier or harder then the other....for me mage is easiest but for devile warrior is easiest....so your not correct in what you say
    All classes need skill to play in order to be good, still, Warrior is WAY too easy compared to any other class. Just compare skill bars. I've played all classes and most of them require like 4-6 skill bars to play them properly. Warrior needs 2 at most. 1 for skills and another one for scrolls. Fighting means SD/HS, Scream and Legcut. That's pretty much all that warrior does. Sure potting can be a pain in the ass, still using just 3 skills and not doing a single thing for the party (besides taking damage) is not even close to the job of a priest, mage or assassin (played as a party player and not as the lone ranger).[/b]
    Dont agree here, noobs cant play a rogue.. dont have to combo, turk spike ftw. Theres WAY to many shitty warriors out there to say its an easy class to play, otherwise everyone would be equal in skill.

so let me get this straight... i have a level 67 assassin and a level 70 warrior, and what you people here are telling me is that if i log on my warrior, i some how have less skill than when i log on my rogue?

I'll have to watch out for that, see if i notice my fingers become slower dependant on the user name i use to log in

MarvinTheMartian

i didnt bring "skill" into my argument, skill makes the end decision,im saying in general, an assasin is more difficult to use, i have also played a warrior, i had a lvl 64 warrior and my sin is lvl 69 almost 70, and i can say easily that my sin is so much harder to learn, but once i learned, i own. Warriors have skill also, but you dont have many things to do in order to show that,lol, spam spam spam legcut...spam spam spam hp pot. with warriors its all about items and knowing when your going to far. get a legcut or scream in and the rest is brainless, rely on your priest.

everyone can be a warrior but it takes time to be a good warrior
    Its not spaming like crazy duck all the time. 1 mistake in poting on good fights like taking soul too late is enough to die. And its easy to make one. Sd uses 300sp hs 400sp per second and use hp pots too... Try to play bp with shity gear, where everyone aiming u

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by giga
    ur right warriors are a worthless class for pk
    After getting my warrior to level 61, I disagree. Although I have a long way to go, I like it so far, Sword dance is a great skill, lol, and for legcut, ffs, I get legcut all the time too, but I can rarely get it to work on others. But useless, I dont think so, look at Glarfist, hardest legit player to kill, I've seen.

evenson

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    ur right warriors are a worthless class for pk
    After getting my warrior to level 61, I disagree. Although I have a long way to go, I like it so far, Sword dance is a great skill, lol, and for legcut, ffs, I get legcut all the time too, but I can rarely get it to work on others. But useless, I dont think so, look at Glarfist, hardest legit player to kill, I've seen.[/b]

Hes probably being sarcastic, considering warriors along with priests are the best for pk. I'd rather have 2-3 priests, 1 mage and 3-4 warriors in a party, rogues dont do anything but catch that last guy running away :P But in all seriousness, put a warrior with a priest and u have a deadly combo

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456