Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

did they lower down server cap ?!

This is a discussion on did they lower down server cap ?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wasnt able to login even on 15th try in hours when i always got there on first one, 2nd ...
Page: 1

Default did they lower down server cap ?!

i wasnt able to login even on 15th try in hours when i always got there on first one, 2nd day.... -.-

i think i'll need new keyboard soon

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE HAVE MONEY TO PAY PREMIUMS !!![/u]

Kirchofff_

i think so

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

that would be a quick fix for the lag problems, so wouldn't surprise me

thanatos

im pretty sure they did , i myself from previous experiences know that at like 4pm pst to 10/11 pm pst i could always login with pressing connect 1 time , but in the past few days even at that time i have to spam and get the non premium message.. wich makes me go insane

i believe Server 1 is all prem now... was trying a few time this morning b4 i go school
    and prem came up... WTF bai bai Server 1 for us who couldn't buy prem

Kraab Dealer

Originally posted by Amano
    i believe Server 1 is all prem now... was trying a few time this morning b4 i go school
    and prem came up... WTF bai bai Server 1 for us who couldn't buy prem
    i got in ares 1 last night and im not prem

morax

KO is free? Yes. But you have to understand the people who pay premium allow the game to be free. Im sure all of the freeloaders would whinge there asses off if KO made it pay to play, so just be glad its still free. Sure its annoying if you cant log in, but K2 have to look after the customers who are paying the bills (literally).

Harsh but true, if you dont have money for even bronze premium, you shouldnt own a PC. If your parents wont pay it for you kindly explain to them, KO is like a drug your addicted, and if they dont pay your gonna start robbing stores to pay for it. They will whip out their credit cards soon enough.

Take note of my wise advise.

Kirchofff_

r u playing at ares w/o premium
    r u crazy?
    edana is the emptiest server so i can login every time :P

Originally posted by morax
    KO is free? Yes. But you have to understand the people who pay premium allow the game to be free. Im sure all of the freeloaders would whinge there asses off if KO made it pay to play, so just be glad its still free. Sure its annoying if you cant log in, but K2 have to look after the customers who are paying the bills (literally).

Harsh but true, if you dont have money for even bronze premium, you shouldnt own a PC. If your parents wont pay it for you kindly explain to them, KO is like a drug your addicted, and if they dont pay your gonna start robbing stores to pay for it. They will whip out their credit cards soon enough.

true... for some..

but for me.. its not that i won't pay.. I can't

DisillusionedIdealogue

morax is right of course, but that doesnt mean i have to like it :lol:

and yes they definitely lowered the cap, i used to be easily able to log in at 3 pm est into even ares2 and a while later ares1, but now i cant even get into ares3 untill around 4-5pm est or sometimes even later. Also now you cant spam connect anymore, since you get dc after the "non-premium members....", so its even harder to log in. They also killed the trick of logging into a less populous server then exiting to select char screen and going into ares . looks like it wont be f2p even on paper for very much longer.

i dont think they lowered cap i think its jus changed how it works

like if i exit a player thats non-premium or premium i can then log my other char on 2nd pc right away its odd

so basically if u have 2 pc load a char with premium or get lucky on non-premium then exit and go head and load ur 2nd pc on account u want that dont have premium seems to be working for me

thanatos

Originally posted by Kirchofff_
    r u crazy?
    ive played on ares since december 04 without buying any premium all this time and im proud of it , why? im not poor or anything like that .. ok i might not be the richest person in the planet but i can afford at least silver on my own, paypal doesnt support my country , credit card no thx i dont trust k2 and now the click and buy system i havent tried it .. no idea how that works..

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kirchofff_
    r u crazy?
    ive played on ares since december 04 without buying any premium all this time and im proud of it , why? im not poor or anything like that , paypal doesnt support my country , credit car no thx i dont trust k2 and now the click and buy system i havent tried it .. no idea how that works..[/b]
    Amen to that!!!

btw... k2 don't take non NA CC
    click and buy? only support in some country... and Australia is not one of em

ask ur american friend to buy prem for u? so they can use that excuse of sharing char... no help!!!! (not that it matter anyway)

Gondon

Morax always a wise answer.

but one flaw, k2 doesnt look after their customers, so its more like k2 is pimp, and is beating on its hoes for money.

wraith86

1. USKO is not free.

2. K2 DOES NOT look after its premium members.

3. not everyone would like to spend their money on such a bad company.

4. my parents wouldnt "whip" out their credit cards my dad would probably start punching me in the face while my mom was cussing me out. and robbing stores will get you put in jail not on the KO servers.

5. that was HORRIBLE advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast