Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

did they lower down server cap ?!

This is a discussion on did they lower down server cap ?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-morax KO is free? Yes. But you have to understand the people who pay premium ...
Page: 2

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    KO is free? Yes. But you have to understand the people who pay premium allow the game to be free. Im sure all of the freeloaders would whinge there asses off if KO made it pay to play, so just be glad its still free. Sure its annoying if you cant log in, but K2 have to look after the customers who are paying the bills (literally).

Harsh but true, if you dont have money for even bronze premium, you shouldnt own a PC. If your parents wont pay it for you kindly explain to them, KO is like a drug your addicted, and if they dont pay your gonna start robbing stores to pay for it. They will whip out their credit cards soon enough.

Take note of my wise advise.
    1. USKO is not free.

2. K2 DOES NOT look after its premium members.

3. not everyone would like to spend their money on such a bad company.

4. my parents wouldnt "whip" out their credit cards my dad would probably start punching me in the face while my mom was cussing me out. and robbing stores will get you put in jail not on the KO servers.

5. that was HORRIBLE advice.[/b]
    +1 :P

USKO is free, but with limited advantages for those that doesn't want to spend even a nickle on such a bad service provided.

About premium members...that's true...a friend of mine lost his main char due to the change password issue that came out with KE, even if he had gold premium...now he moved to WoW and he won't move from there. -_-

Parents wouldn't pay for their child to play a game...is just being spoiled...if I was father and my kid would tell me that, I wouldn't give him even a penny, in fact, I would suspend internet service just to give him a lesson.

About the horrible advice...well, everyone has its own opinion, so I wouldn't mess with it.

morax

If i had a kid id rather him be in house playing a game than outside in a gang causing trouble on the streets. Your just not rebelling enough and you dont actually rob stores!! If you get arrested dont blame me!

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    KO is free? Yes. But you have to understand the people who pay premium allow the game to be free. Im sure all of the freeloaders would whinge there asses off if KO made it pay to play, so just be glad its still free. Sure its annoying if you cant log in, but K2 have to look after the customers who are paying the bills (literally).

Harsh but true, if you dont have money for even bronze premium, you shouldnt own a PC. If your parents wont pay it for you kindly explain to them, KO is like a drug your addicted, and if they dont pay your gonna start robbing stores to pay for it. They will whip out their credit cards soon enough.

Take note of my wise advise.
    1. USKO is not free.

2. K2 DOES NOT look after its premium members.

3. not everyone would like to spend their money on such a bad company.

4. my parents wouldnt "whip" out their credit cards my dad would probably start punching me in the face while my mom was cussing me out. and robbing stores will get you put in jail not on the KO servers.

5. that was HORRIBLE advice.[/b]
    1. You can hardly argue KO is not free (at least at certain times)
    2. point taken
    3. point taken
    4. I personally interpreted the whole robbing a store thing as a joke :huh: (i hope it was a joke :unsure: )
    5. I dont think there was any advise there lol, unless he wasnt joking in which case i wholeheartedly agree with you :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12