Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Did u ever pked drunk ?

This is a discussion on Did u ever pked drunk ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why the hell would u guys be playing ko while drunk? seriously lol... waste of beer or whatever...
Page: 4

Speed

why the hell would u guys be playing ko while drunk? seriously lol... waste of beer or whatever

Respect dude, i like to smoke weed b4 i go boring exp, so i can laugh at mobs that i kill [/b]
    same... but its not usefull... coz evrytime i go repot/repair i am in town for like 20min laughing at healing potion/sundries so its not much expy

Centurian

:lol: I'm drinking 80% of the time I play the game. I xp, pk wars and upgrade boozed.

Maze

If u don't know how to lose your np's, or if u think that you are strongest on server, you should go to pk when you are drunk. Then you will see how poor you are...
    I just pk'ed with my both chars and i lost a lot of np's... Im freaking drunk now...

Did you ever pk'ed drunk ???[/b]

yep a few times, was a whole lot of fun, lots of laughs :P

djelica89

why the hell would u guys be playing ko while drunk? seriously lol... waste of beer or whatever[/b]
    Try it and u will see.
    Uncontrolled loosing of nps, but its fun

Terrorblade

I like playing while drinking wine. But sometimes I'm coming back from pub in the early morning and I go to the last war drunk

i was drunk at war once and it was a bad experience for me... i couldnt see anything , its bad enough when ur sober and all thsoe mages but drunk... no chance

Banned Senior Member

why the hell would u guys be playing ko while drunk? seriously lol... waste of beer or whatever[/b]
    Ex clannie (bukovski) came drunk from club , sit at pc , bught bus and uped enion bow from +7 to +8 with bus :P

djelica89

Ex clannie (bukovski) came drunk from club , sit at pc , bught bus and uped enion bow from +7 to +8 with bus :P[/b]
    What happened to him when he saw that he upped eb+8 ? (dont post it)
    few days ago i upgraded md+8 w/o trina.

PainInDaAss

Pkin drunk frigin rulezz ,usualy it happens when i come home wasted (friday/saturday night) ...dunno but somehow i have so much luck in pk drunk ,or courage not sure Anyway doin lot better drunk than sauber mwehehehehe....

Never pk'd drunk **honest**

Never pk'd drunk **honest**[/b]
    rather, when have you pked sober

Banned

once i played drunk i swear my nick look like "np transfer" because orcs non stop to kill me ;D

Banned

once i played drunk i swear my nick look like "np transfer" because orcs non stop to kill me ;D[/b]
    yea, i did it many times, and i have to say the same, lost shit loads of npx that way, but i was laughing to death, its always fun

djelica89

yea, i did it many times, and i have to say the same, lost shit loads of npx that way, but i was laughing to death, its always fun[/b]
    +1

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast