Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Did you guys Check The Ip?

This is a discussion on Did you guys Check The Ip? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TakenControl JAJAJAJA Devile needs all the E friends he can get. *It must be hard gettign real ...
Page: 2

Sabandija

Originally posted by TakenControl
    JAJAJAJA Devile needs all the E friends he can get. *It must be hard gettign real life friends being a fat shit eh?
    pwned.

DragonFire

JAJAJAJA Devile needs all the E friends he can get. *It must be hard gettign real life friends being a fat shit eh?
    and your so cool eh? do you go out and hang out with your cool friends? go to hell...your just another computer nerd behind a screen.

I'd like to see you make a forum, host it, maybe even pay to help us. Fucking lowlife.

death

Originally posted by t3hhhh
    God are you guys that dumb. FFS it was me and only me. 20 t3 bots.
    You know using botnets is a federal offence :wub:

TakenControl

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl
    I'd like to see you make a forum, host it, maybe even pay to help us. Fucking lowlife.[/b]
    Too bad Tezz pays for this you fucking retarded ass cunt.

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(death)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-t3hhhh
    You know using botnets is a federal offence :wub:[/b]
    Lol, do you really think they will catch botnets on a server like ko4life, when they couldnt catch the ones that AT&T received ? They even had difficulty to trace back the guy that ddosed microsoft, go figure out, pwned.

Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@

I'd like to see you make a forum, host it, maybe even pay to help us. Fucking lowlife.
    Too bad Tezz pays for this you fucking retarded ass cunt.[/b]
    Then you obivously know shit, as much as you are it. BEFORE Devlie took tez's hosting he paid another hosting. Now stfu you low life piece of shit, Devlie has done more then you'll ever ahive in ur fucked up little life of DDoS'ing, or whatever the fuck, stupid little retard.

TakenControl

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @

Too bad Tezz pays for this you fucking retarded ass cunt.[/b]
    Then you obivously know shit, as much as you are it. BEFORE Devlie took tez's hosting he paid another hosting. Now stfu you low life piece of shit, Devlie has done more then you'll ever ahive in ur fucked up little life of DDoS'ing, or whatever the fuck, stupid little retard.[/b][/quote]

LOL. I'm talking about right now. You're making yourself look sooooo dumb. I didn't say....Tez paid for it 5 months ago did I, or you pulling this shit out of your ass cuz you got owned like a little bitch.

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(death)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-t3hhhh
    You know using botnets is a federal offence :wub:[/b]
    federal laws dont reach out to other nations
    unless its some goverment servers bein attacked
    in this case no its some random forums im pretty shure =/

Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @

Too bad Tezz pays for this you fucking retarded ass cunt.
    Then you obivously know shit, as much as you are it. BEFORE Devlie took tez's hosting he paid another hosting. Now stfu you low life piece of shit, Devlie has done more then you'll ever ahive in ur fucked up little life of DDoS'ing, or whatever the fuck, stupid little retard.[/b]
    LOL. I'm talking about right now. You're making yourself look sooooo dumb. I didn't say....Tez paid for it 5 months ago did I, or you pulling this shit out of your ass cuz you got owned like a little bitch.[/b][/quote]
    Tez doesnt pay just for thus hosting, he pays for his buisness website hosting, and can host this for free.
    Yet devlie payed for this forum, and only this forum.
    Devlie > you.
    Tez > you.
    Shit > you.

TakenControl

me>you...so in theory....
    Devlie > you.
    Tez > you.
    Shit > you.
    me>you.

Damn that sucks.

Devlie > you.
    Tez > you.
    Shit > you.
    me>you.

Damn that sucks.
    In theory you should have a brain... ya, theory sucks hard.

Havvk

Devlie > you.
    Tez > you.
    Shit > you.
    me>you.

Damn that sucks.
    :lol: so the begining of ur theory is that u > devile :lol:
    pls answer me 2 questions:

1st.- u play ko?
    2nd.-if u play,what lvl u are?

if the answer of question 1 is no,u cat post here cuz is ONLY for the game Knight Online

t3hhhh

See KO is a game of seeing how long you can stand at EXPing and not get bored. What skill irl does that require? When will devile use this skill?

I can use my mom or dads client base and either way make 1k+ an hour.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by t3hhhh
    See KO is a game of seeing how long you can stand at EXPing and not get bored. What skill irl does that require? When will devile use this skill?

I can use my mom or dads client base and either way make 1k+ an hour.
    Then go cry to your mom and dad and stop posting.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast