Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ko np tracker

This is a discussion on Ko np tracker within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it down for good or will it some back up? cause i need to up date my thing that ...
Page: 1

Digger

Default Ko np tracker

is it down for good or will it some back up? cause i need to up date my thing that shows my nps and stuff or i would like a new one like zero and pwnage.

i just took one of the default templates and added the stats myself, it doesnt update itself.

Digger

yea i just read the site and they dont have an orc rogue one. zzzzzzzz. cause mine is pretty old.

yeah there is, go to vlein's site and choose the Karus at the top instead of elmorad.

Haxium

itll be up friday i think

Digger

yep got it ty.

Digger

only prob is i cant get it to look cool like the others or like urs zero. im using paint shop pro 5 i think. and i dont have the same font.

Haxium

i used random font with paint (the basic one on windows). And it look good (at last for me )

Digger

woot got it. its looks ok i will play with it some more.

if you'd all be patient, you'd all get them fully updating and everything else on Friday xD

P.S - For the last time, mine was made for me by Vlein, but there is no sense in bugging him to make you one now.

Vlein

ty for butchering my sig </3

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by Shurt
    if you'd all be patient, you'd all get them fully updating and everything else on Friday xD

P.S - For the last time, mine was made for me by Vlein, but there is no sense in bugging him to make you one now.
    lol your sig is spelled uncorrectly :lol:

yeah i know, i keep yelling at Vlein but he hasnt fixed it yet

x_Lionheart_x

Digger if you'd like I could whip you up a few when I get home from work later on tonight. I'll try out some different fonts and you can just choose one, or if you'd prefer to keep the one you have now that's cool too

Digger

ok ty lizzie that would be nice. and is ko np tracker using the new template for the sigs? that would be cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast