any1's ko working right now?

This is a discussion on any1's ko working right now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im having problems at the login screen, wen u double click on the knight online icon..... but ive checked all ...
Page: 1

r3dev0

Default any1's ko working right now?

im having problems at the login screen, wen u double click on the knight online icon.....

but ive checked all the server status shiet and it says all the servers are on

anyone know how i can make the game work?

justo

i got the same problem it pops up with the ie thing saying that my things set to offline or something and i cant load the ko site either :s

can u guys pls not move this to help section i think ko's might be blocking a country or something of the sort

Mrjcolley

Im getting online fine, britain FTW

freind at hand is justo its wierd wat has happened he was doing fine ingame but then could go pus so he restarted clear cookies now can't get on ko or ko website also he has tried trace route and almost everything else i can think of iunno wats wrong if its k2 blocking him or his cable company or something wrong with his pc

Mrjcolley

You sure he hasnt been a naughty boy and recieved an ip ban?....

If not maybe he/she should check there security setting.. i.e any antiviruses active....

My antivirus went on a trip the other day... Couldnt even play command and conquer zero hour...

r3dev0

fuk been almost 7 hours, sill that same old msg: Login server connection failed! Please try reconnecting!. WDF my friend can go on k2, and he lives about 10 mins away from me.... <_< this is bullshit...i uninstalled and installed again, still doesnt work....

anyone know the solution to this problem plase help

zetazeta

check ur firewalls, once my laptop was downloading a movie and then i had access to internet but it the launcher said login server connection failed

r3dev0

nope, just found out, its our service providers...we're at aust, with optus..called em up they said its their problem.

did they say when it will be fixed?

r3dev0

nope, just said their doing their best to fix the problem

k thnx for letting my know the situation ^_^

<-- also cant get in <_<

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i can get in, but i cant get in cos im not prem... if u get wot i mean :rollseyes: