Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Dies] Eternity/Tez

This is a discussion on [Dies] Eternity/Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday was a boss call to SQ so i come. we try to start, i get halbuff and so on ...
Page: 1

Heim4teil

Default [Dies] Eternity/Tez

yesterday was a boss call to SQ so i come.
    we try to start, i get halbuff and so on (normal for boss :P )
    but then come Tez and hakunamatata ( is this the name right?) and some other guys.
    and what do this guys? tez and hakuna luring it away -.- SQ run away from me so i fallow -.- ok get again heal but thn again luring -.-
    healer lost swift cant fallow me iam alone and death.

i know that Eternity is a *beep* clan but Tez? i think he is legit playa? Oo

btw thx guys because of guys like u i never get my lvl 62 -.-

Necropoo

hakuna is a cool guy, unless ofc if it wasn't aquila then. i dont think aguila does anything like that. can't say the same about tez though :unsure:

Heim4teil

i know not all of the story friend play my char i was eat.
    but to see that i lost againa a 1% for senseless shit like this -.-

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

HakunaMatata is a good gun player, legit and moral.
    Tez is just a noob :rollseyes: but I'm sure there's another side of this story, listen to his side first.

Enigma

dUDe tez didnt lure it away... he logged in just as it was at the back by the temple.. you died to we jumped on it...

Heim4teil

zzzz yes another story when they are luring and i die -.- and i look and gratz u for TK what u do -.-
    another story wtf

Banned

Default Re: [Dies] Hakunamatata/Tez

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    but then come Tez and hakunamatata ( is this the name right?) and some other guys.
    and what do this guys? tez and hakuna luring it away -.- SQ run away from me so i fallow -.- ok get again heal but thn again luring -.-

get your story straight and tell it right and stop talking you dont know what your speaking of....thats not cool

i was called to do boss...i saw you there ataking sq....i sat and waited....never once lured it away from you or any executions and darkfrost knows this.....i watched you redball and [size=18]RUN AWAY....dont be mad at me you cant take it and were about to die.....so after you ran i went in....only then did i do that....i dont ks boss and everyone knows it....i waited....and i have only a 960 healer thats it....i took it with 960 healer.....but before that i saw rebelade20 lure it away and some other eternity guys....then i lured it back to us....i never lured it away from you and you know it...please if i am lieing and i was stoned(dont do drugs) show me fraps of this....i then took it back from rebelade20 and starting ataking it when it had full health....then rebelade20 gets tped back and ataks it as i already was doing so then....you came in you kser.....you wannna talk about not legit....look at yourself...u saw i had 1/4 health down and you still came and started ataking it

you gave up your shot when u ran like a little girl redballing

this kind of shit pisses me off man....dont say shit until u either talk to me or your clan leader who was there and another warrior

Banned

p.s. i never saw hakuna lure it away either and nor did i lure it away...i sat and watched you start and even said in open chat i will not ks he has it already....ask your clan mates if i sat and watched....only went in after u ran....only person i saw luring it away was rebelade20 and that was from me he lured it away

and if u died you def gave up the boss....but you ran redballing before anyone lured it away and it was rebalde20 who lured it away from me after i went in cause u redballed and ran away

p.s will never ks a boss or lure it away if u taking it and to me ks a boss is ks a boss....luring is wrong anyway u look at it....ksing a boss is a matter of preferance and respect and i personally wont do it and neither will my clan...if your already there taking it and some health is gone i wont touch it

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

zzzz yes another story when they are luring and i die -.- and i look and gratz u for TK what u do -.-
    another story wtf
    English please.

Heim4teil

,i get redballed because feli cant fallow me because he lost swift because someone luring it zzz i cant take it oO i take it with chitin +6 and now i have a better gear...and when u start attaking it when someone get redball and run a littel bit for saving his life its too ks in my eyes Oo

to bad for me that i was not there i cant only writh my my friend say (he play self KO and is GG)

Heim4teil

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Heim4teil
    another story wtf
    English please.[/b]
    i try sry for my bad school english

Banned

,i get redballed because feli cant fallow me because he lost swift because someone luring it zzz i cant take it oO i take it with chitin +6 and now i have a better gear...and when u start attaking it when someone get redball and run a littel bit for saving his life its too ks in my eyes Oo

to bad for me that i was not there i cant only writh my my friend say (he play self KO and is GG)
    what r u talking about man......u were not there so it was not you who redball then....man if u were not there dont talk

also i watched from the start your clan from executioners atak it and then redball and run away....he didnt atak it again ....he cant take it...dark was not there i know he can take it....and no one lured it away from any of your clan mates the executioners no one lured it......when your clan mate redballed and ran i had my priest sleep it or someone sleep and no one lured it away....then i went in your tanker didnt go back in to take it....so i went in then...i took it and then it was lured from me not from your clannie....rebelade20 lured it from me and i took it back then it was all your guys hitting it too ksing me

if you want to say anything your clan and rebelade ks me....i went back in and i didnt run....i tanked it and i pulled it back with a 960 healer on me

get your storied straight before you talk of shit and accuse me of something....your friend maybe a gg but he is not in this case

i sat whe i got there 1st...i didnt even bother to think of it to kill it...to me it was taken in my mind

these are all facts not my side of the story

Heim4teil

ah k and when i die in your story? -.- rofl get redballed of SQ with 1920
    so and stop now i ask feli b4 what is happend

Aguila-x-

Default Re: [Dies] Eternity/Tez

ok, here we go..
    can u $%&/() bring up proves? any video or something?

its right, i was there, but i didnt lure.. i was just looking and waiting. one of my clannies, which i forgot his nick, lured it before u guys start to tank it, trying to "hide" it. but, once u all started, i told him to stop. then i towned saying 'ok, we lost the boss, nice try guys'.

then, rebeld told me that the tanker died r something, so here its our chance.. i tped on him and started to minorheal him. so on we got the drop, coins as usual.

that's all.. -_-

Banned

ah k and when i die in your story? -.- rofl get redballed of SQ with 1920
    so and stop now i ask feli b4 what is happend
    so tell me who was guy who redball and run away....i forget his name who was your tanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast