Dies market

This is a discussion on Dies market within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone else getting the feeling that the market is trying to go for a rebound? Prices are no longer dropping ...
Page: 1

Kain_the_heartbreaker

anyone else getting the feeling that the market is trying to go for a rebound? Prices are no longer dropping and the few uniques that made cameos in ppl's merchants have disappeared completely from the merchant stalls now O.O

like 3 days ago, u can always find a 32 dd shield, priest plate 25dd helm in merchant. a few bronze earrings kek belts kek ring +2s here and there and even rumors of smite+0 and bifrost rings been bought. However, u hardly ever see any of those items in merchant now and by the looks of things, items such as chitin+7s have stopped dropping in price completely and may have even risen by about 20-30mil on average O.O. Does this mean that the 'duping' has stopped? but even so, expenditure of the whole market should still be greater than the coins gained..... or maybe ppl like tez finally unleashed their big gb banks and flooded the markets with gbs again??

tbh i find this quite fascinating :P wot do u guys think?

Smurfs

Yeah market has stopped dropping it seems.. although doesnt seem to be rising much either soo maybe at a plateau for a while?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

this is the process of goin down...itll stop at certain levels every now and then because people realize it sells good at that price so they dont need to sell lower...for it to fall more more duping will have to occure for more items to be put into the market to cause another price drop

morax

this is the process of goin down...itll stop at certain levels every now and then because people realize it sells good at that price so they dont need to sell lower...for it to fall more more duping will have to occure for more items to be put into the market to cause another price drop[/b]
    In the meantime if you want some good iteams for cheap USD prices check out my marketplace thread....

do you like how i plugged that cama

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

In the meantime if you want some good iteams for cheap USD prices check out my marketplace thread....

do you like how i plugged that cama [/b]
    plugged it jsut as well as devile plugs ur bum!

:P :lol:

Well i think the reason why prices went down so drastically was because people just found everything to expensive and so stopped buying waiting for prices to go down... then the prices plumetted and in a couple of days everyone got their 10 accounts full of GB's out into the market so the prices will end up going up again until the stockpiling begins again...

Just my theory ^_^

TaDaaa

The rumors of Bifrost rings was true. I bought a shio and imir in merchant. I have no explanation for the mild plateu or even rise.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

The rumors of Bifrost rings was true. I bought a shio and imir in merchant. I have no explanation for the mild plateu or even rise.[/b]
    yup prices are rising, everything went up by avg of 100mil and only uniques left in merchant are noob kek belts and crystal earrings -.-

damn it i stocked up on gbs to wait and buy WEs, WPs from merchant but they never got there T.T

Ganbitsu

Wait a bit, ppl floded market with their stored gbs, but the ones that earned them will hopefully burn em on anvil soon, how much we hate this damned thing for burning our Personal Items it might help us to get the market to sensible lvl, that's my theory

rage5

Wait a bit, ppl floded market with their stored gbs, but the ones that earned them will hopefully burn em on anvil soon, how much we hate this damned thing for burning our Personal Items it might help us to get the market to sensible lvl, that's my theory [/b]
    +1

Huge amounts of GBs have been stored by every player, I think lot of players have several hundred GBs stored on their bank accounts. After first pricedrop they started buying and according to the basic rule of supply and demand: the bigger the demand is the higher the prices go until supply and demand gets balanced.

If no new dupemethod shows up shortly, prices will start dropping again.

yep, k2 changing it to only being able to have 400 stackable items worth more than 100k has stopped the dupers from duping 9999 bus/bes and npcing their way to riches. They can still dupe them...just a much longer and slower process. And since 90% of the coins came into the server via the bus/bes dupers...this stockpile of endless coins has for the most part run dry.