Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Dies nation tranfers suxxorzz..

This is a discussion on Dies nation tranfers suxxorzz.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how lame can you be guys, in cz we were already in the minority, and now all high lvl humans ...
Page: 1

healmyass

Default Dies nation tranfers suxxorzz..

how lame can you be guys,
    in cz we were already in the minority, and now all high lvl humans switch sides
    what do you want? 10000 orcs(average lvl 65) vs 200 humans (average lvl 45)
    you want that in cz?
    how ridiculous can you be?
    even our human king switched too orc side 0.o tnx taurus you are my favourite leader 0.o
    he still gets our taxes, and uses it for orc side probably pfff, u're destroying a game that was already being less good cause of the bugs and cheaters
    guys like RidIey, Taurus, MrsLies, thesTRom and the whole 8ballclan who is nation transferring: come back or get fucked in ur ass by the devil himself..

morax

watch your language

You have a point though i dont mind i could make 5K np per night just pking with my clan but its no challenge, me and hype could take down 2 full parties of humans and even thats no fun now. We want to fight skilled pkers but the only way you become skilled is by learning from other people - the humans dont have anyone to learn off so for the time being orcs will just dominate not in numbers but in skill....

I think K2 should carefully review nation transfers before allowing them.... wishful thinking

Hostage

I've actually seem to have found CZ more fun in the last couple of days. I can actually leave my base without 100 of those retarded camping mages there 99% of the time. It also depends on what time of day you play. Its not balanced all the time. And it depends how many of you humans decide to travel in a group. :shock:

healmyass

Default ..

anyway, its f*cked now, a lot of goodgunbaba humans have done nation transfer, but no good orcs came to us..
    our king and one of the topclans on dies did nation tranfer...

Hostage

Maybe you should think of stepping it up a notch. :wink:

My impression is that orcs are the minority even after NTs, but i may play in different hours... Still, many of human GGs has joined the Glorious Orcs and that may have knocked the balance in our favour. However it's been long time since I could get out of orc base, and now i can so i like it :P

Too bad though... I didn't get the chance to equip and lvl myself to kick some lvl 70 butts :P

JudgmentDay

FFS, stupid nation transfer whores. I hate anyone who transferes from human to orc.

All these humans going orcs have ruined CZ, theres no humans left to kill. Its so unbalanced.

I only see like...2 humans

Theres not even enough humans for a good old 30 vs 1

And kiddies, you wanna know what God made on the 7th day?

The words sarcasm and fuck off.

armand0

THERE IS NO TAXES AT HUMAN SIDE FOR ABOUT A MONTH.

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    FFS, stupid nation transfer whores. I hate anyone who transferes from human to orc.

All these humans going orcs have ruined CZ, theres no humans left to kill. *Its so unbalanced.

+1

:OnSlaught:

Still tons of humans. Pked solo yesterday and the only fights I could get were 5 vs 1 or more.

Originally posted by JudgmentDay

All these humans going orcs have ruined CZ, theres no humans left to kill. *Its so unbalanced.

seeming how YOU ARE ONE OF THEM
    lol

its like olympia now :P

The_Good_Doctor__

There weren't any orcs that complained near this much when a bunch of orcs switched to human a while back.

The object of a game is to level yourself up generally, right?

Maybe work together second? In that case, something made the former humans angry about being human, IE they didn't like the rest of the people they played with.

Get off their backs and work on getting your own levels, stop living vicariously through them.

Get good at PKing and give some respect back to your nation if you care so much.

invader

Originally posted by morax
    watch your language

You have a point though i dont mind i could make 5K np per night just pking with my clan but its no challenge, me and hype could take down 2 full parties of humans and even thats no fun now. We want to fight skilled pkers but the only way you become skilled is by learning from other people - the humans dont have anyone to learn off so for the time being orcs will just dominate not in numbers but in skill....

I think K2 should carefully review nation transfers before allowing them.... wishful thinking
    or AHM can come human side :lol:

Reitsu

CZ ATM is a bit more fun since I get to fight more skilled orcs but sometimes there's just too many humans around. There's always more humans against orcs but I prefer to fight 30 noobs than 1-3 skilled orcs

:Deus:

me and hype could take down 2 full parties of humans and even thats no fun now.
    Hahah morax dont plz , try to get 1 party from our clan baba :twisted: :twisted:, did u remeber how u crying like a little chaild "PLz let me to get my lvl" and etc ..... and make promises to not attack humans at exp spots, but nvm what u want to say in humans side not skilled pkers ?????Why then u and Hype and all orcs switching servers any 10 mins, when we was in PK "mode",and we have to chase u all non stop.God Bless K2 for D2 CZ :wink:.

We want to fight skilled pkers but the only way you become skilled is by learning from other people - the humans dont have anyone to learn off so for the time being orcs will just dominate not in numbers but in skill....
    Its true you have alot skilled players, but let me ask u something (if u have good memory) how many times orc taken Piana/EMC in all history of diez (1 or 2max)???.For same reason our party 2 days ago fight and win 80% from battles against ur 70 lvl skilled palyers like Batman,Taurus,Zike,Curi0city and etc vs our not skilled party and ur skiled players running form 1 side to other in all cz.
    Humans has not much skilled players but they learn and try to be good guns but is sad when good players going to other side runing like cowards and leave all ppl who belive and trust them and even vote for them.
    So what u thing guys u will be more skilled when u go orcs hahaha ......... anyway skilled or not u guys was reaped last night and that was only singh for beginig.

ps.Tormentors soon will come back in cz be reday for us.
    Batman,Taurus,Zike,Curi0city and others (sry not remember all in party) was a good fight guys ty.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast