Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dies nation tranfers suxxorzz..

This is a discussion on Dies nation tranfers suxxorzz.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by eus:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE( eus </div> Let me ask u somethig guys why u not crying when blood 3-4 ...
Page: 3

armand0

Originally posted by eus:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eus</div>
    Let me ask u somethig guys why u not crying when blood 3-4 partys come in cz and rape us,and humans not have D2 CZ to hide and good playrs like u and some of ur old clanie hiding, and only few humans going against them.

<!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    sorry but i never saw tormentors pking with less than 2 parties. Yes tormentors have many good players but even to take aoe spot they come with 2 parties+ actual aoe agains an orc party.
    Yes MrsLies We pking whit 1-2 sometimes and 3 partys cuz we have ACTIVE PPL not like POSITIVE to join inactive players to keep place in Ranking list thats is ridiculous, tell me something did always u keep spot when u exp tehre ????Tell me when orcs come to exp in aoe spot did they coming whit 1 party ???Last time when we make a big fightnig for spot (can ask FUKARA) all karus was there so plz dont talk BS. And some thing else if our clanie need help we will come whit 2 partys, will come and whit 3, cuz clan is only 1 cape and clan chat.[/b]
    zzzz wtf are u talking about?

1- Positive did not have inactive ppl to keep its place at ranking. There were only 21 ppl in Positive before nation transfer. I m not but yes u r talking BS. We didnt add any random noob with decent np, Positive was only for close friends. Do not talk about the things that u dont have any idea.

2- Its different to have 2-3 parties pking than all the 3 parties going same where at the same time.

3- The day after i moved to orc side, we were lvling at aoe spot. Than a human aoe party came and tried to take the spot. They got raped 3 times. Than aoe party + 1 tormentors party came to take spot. An yes they couldnt. And last time we got pwned i saw 2 tormentors+ 1 8ball and 1 shiver party at aoe spot against an orc xp party. Than OFC. we called tau and others....

4- The one who is talking BS is u not me.

:Deus:

2 names
    Dibod and Anderson
    VERY ACTIVE yes but in KR or JPKO

Just stop to balme ppl close friends,random ppl dont care but dont be ridiculous ur active players levae Positive and then why they are ur close firend u leave them ???? Or may be not more active payers there(ofc humans is noobs)????I will not start to tell u who LEAVE ur clan and join or make new clans u know better,but i dont care about its urs problems.And OMFG what are u want if u not want to be owned go eslant and exp tehre cz is battle zone and if u not like it dont exp there.

armand0

Originally posted by eus:
    2 names *
    Dibod and Anderson *
    VERY ACTIVE yes but in KR or JPKO

Just stop to balme ppl close friends,random ppl dont care but dont be ridiculous ur active players levae Positive and then why they are ur close firend u leave them ???? Or may be not more active payers there(ofc humans is noobs)????I will not start to tell u who LEAVE ur clan and join or make new clans u know better,but i dont care about its urs problems.And OMFG what are u want if u not want to be owned go eslant and exp tehre cz is battle zone and if u not like it dont exp there.
    zzz noob dibob and anderson werent in positive. We didnt add them when we remake the clan becoz they were not playing anymore. And when they joined they were playing pretty much.

I didnt leave positive, the oldest players of positive moved to orc side, some of them didnt come not to pay for K2. And i know what ppl talk in human town, funny to see norman chat and shout(ALL PPL ATTACK TAURUS AND EX-POSITIVE members), pathetic ppl that cant understand its just a game.

I still talk with the guys left positive, we can add many high-ranked players if we cared about ranking.

6h harpy spot is a lvling spot not pk spot, mostly ppl go there to get xp, some pk parties can attack xp parties sometimes. The normal thing is, if u want to take the spot and do aoe party there, u go there with ur own party, try to take the spot, when u die once, u come for second try, if u die again u come for third try. But when u understand that u cant take the spot, normal ppl wont call 2312312 parties to take spot, becoz if u do it, we do the same and its not a xp party anymore. If u cant find another place, no need to see it as a vendetta.

PS: check my lvl, i made it in cz and %5 tnl.

Progressive

xp spot wars > lunar wars :lol:

zzzz noob can tell to face loking u form mirror!!!!
    I know how active was didob and Anderson they are good guns and play a lot but tell me why then when they join Positive mysteriousness go to play in kr/jpko did they do nation transfer too ????

I never see some1 to say all aim taurus or ex positive, so did u thinking u are more spcial or some when u go orc no u not, belive me with or w/o u humans will continue.Many ppl come and leave u go other will come.
    Why u deicde harpy for not pk spot,if u can be attacked there form other notion that is pk spot, or may be and Lunar map is not PK zone, yea me be is not anymore at last war only 1 orc mage was in this map may be K2 must make it Chit Chat zone or Disco Club dont know :lol:.We not makeing vendeta and u know better how morax non stop hunting in exp spot, is Soooo diffiult to beat 2 partys whit buff and 3-4 mobs on them, all we want spot but what u want when we got owned 2-3 times to quit,dont hope much of this if we cant epx u will not do it to,its domination if u can keep it do it,if not cant dont cry.

Ps:if u cant get facts dont start call ppl noobs.
    And listen then what ppl in human base talking about ur skills in pk.

G

I still cant transfer my sin WHAT THE FUCK ...
    everyone is transfering nation except me >___< waiting 4 days now bullshit..

now i cant even log to the website anymore ..

Mevlut you have to wait abit more though :P

Progressive

Originally posted by G
    I still cant transfer my sin WHAT THE FUCK ... *
    everyone is transfering nation except me *>___< *waiting 4 days now bullshit..

now i cant even log to the website anymore ..

Mevlut you have to wait abit more though :P
    :lol: :lol: Come baba come we need more good players @ human side.but k2 :evil: :evil:

G

GIMME MY NATION TRANSFER FFS !!!

*sigh*

armand0

Originally posted by eus:
    zzzz noob can tell to face loking u form mirror!!!!
    I know how active was didob and Anderson they are good guns and play a lot but tell me why then when they join Positive mysteriousness go to play in kr/jpko did they do nation transfer too ????

I never see some1 to say all aim taurus or ex positive, so did u thinking u are more spcial or some when u go orc no u not, belive me with or w/o u humans will continue.Many ppl come and leave u go other will come.
    Why u deicde harpy for not pk spot,if u can be attacked there form other notion that is pk spot, or may be and Lunar map is not PK zone, yea me be is not anymore at last war only 1 orc mage was in this map may be K2 must make it Chit Chat zone or Disco Club dont know :lol:.We not makeing vendeta and u know better how morax non stop hunting in exp spot, is Soooo diffiult to beat 2 partys whit buff and 3-4 mobs on them, all we want spot but what u want when we got owned 2-3 times to quit,dont hope much of this if we cant epx u will not do it to,its domination if u can keep it do it,if not cant dont cry. *

Ps:if u cant get facts dont start call ppl noobs.
    And listen then what ppl in human base talking about ur skills in pk.
    these ppl were just passing there, ha?

Maybe u r too blind, its nothing that i claimed, its what humans say to focus on ex-king and positive members.

we were goint to every ft with dibob, he was active and playing when he joined us. Its his choice to play at japko or not, 21. century communication, its easy to tell him to join us, if we need him. Maybe u r just jelous of 21 ppl positive and 36 ppl'ed ur clan had the same ranking??? or will u still talk about the things u dont know?

Morax and AHM members were raiding xp spots not camping there with 4 party...
    If u arent able to take the spot, live with it, find another place or come later. U cant fuking lvl there if u come with 4 parties. Is ur aim to lvl up or spent time trying to take the lvl spot?

PS: i sux or not, i m still able to pwn %99.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by armand0

lmfao....best....screenshot.....ever.

What u want to show me whit this SS ???Old Taurus always do this going like kamikaze against 200 mages im warrior and i doing too so dont post me cheap SS like this.Where hasa war has and enemy belive me ur are not so special to ppl waste time whit hunting Taurus, he or someone esle give same np so dont be so arrogant and open UR eyes.
    To be jelous, dont be ridiculous im not selfish like u to care so much about Clan Ranking.
    I dont care if i want i can go and do exp solo, but if our mages want spot ill help him to take it,dont care how much time or np will cost me.We can come and we will continue coming but cant ppl who want to help and protect us.
    Morax i relay hate :evil: this guy but and i like <3 it he is may be the only one right tinking player on Karus, have good strategy but masses cant got the idea they(no exp=no lvls=weak enemy :idea: SIMPLE :idea: ) just loking for easy np.Morax coming from nowhere on exp spot and surprice partys is it strong fighting NO it is a good thinking and smart playing.

armand0

that SS isnt about Taurus rushing into 25 ppl , its about 25 ppl (actually there were much more) coming to take the aoe spot,look carefully where that SS token, have u ever seen that much ppl there under normal conditions?

If i care about the ranking, i could be join any orc clan in top 5, not Badpeas(coz we had some friends there) and i would stay at human side and have silver knight mark not this blue S or whatever.

U forget the main aim, its to gain xp (AHM's aim is much different than that), thats why those mages coming to spot.

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by eus:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eus</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

me and hype could take down 2 full parties of humans and even thats no fun now.
    Hahah morax dont plz , try to get 1 party from our clan baba :twisted: :twisted:, did u remeber how u crying like a little chaild "PLz let me to get my lvl" and etc ..... and make promises to not attack humans at exp spots, but nvm what u want to say in humans side not skilled pkers ?????Why then u and Hype and all orcs switching servers any 10 mins, when we was in PK "mode",and we have to chase u all non stop.God Bless K2 for D2 CZ :wink:.

Originally posted by morax
    We want to fight skilled pkers but the only way you become skilled is by learning from other people - the humans dont have anyone to learn off so for the time being orcs will just dominate not in numbers but in skill....
    Its true you have alot skilled players, but let me ask u something (if u have good memory) how many times orc taken Piana/EMC in all history of diez (1 or 2max)???.For same reason our party 2 days ago fight and win 80% from battles against ur 70 lvl skilled palyers like Batman,Taurus,Zike,Curi0city and etc vs our not skilled party and ur skiled players running form 1 side to other in all cz.
    Humans has not much skilled players but they learn and try to be good guns but is sad when good players going to other side runing like cowards and leave all ppl who belive and trust them and even vote for them.
    So what u thing guys u will be more skilled when u go orcs hahaha ......... anyway skilled or not u guys was reaped last night and that was only singh for beginig.

ps.Tormentors soon will come back in cz be reday for us.
    Batman,Taurus,Zike,Curi0city and others (sry not remember all in party) was a good fight guys ty.[/b]
    i was in that party and u guys had 2 parties 1 with a whole bunch on mages and the other with u and glar and some others...so when we got tped we died in sec :P but still i have to say that there are way way too many humans...its kinda hard to kill "noobs" when u get hit by 20 novas
    but i cant deny that ur good gun

P.S. yay im on forum finally.

OMG u are so ....(no word about it)..... what u wnat to do this ppl when u see Taurus to go town,
    Originally posted by armand0
    look carefully where that SS token, have u ever seen that much ppl there under normal conditions?
    this ppl just hunting a party and want to killed cuz if they not do it this party will have chance to rgr(u have nice pk strategy).Taurus rush 25 ppl, huh he can rush and 125 but what will be the result ****** has defeated Taurus is it smart or skilled ????Oh i know they hate Taurus and old positive and want to kill them no mater what cosit it.
    Off im bored to rapeat same thing 23794802506645 time if u have some brain in ur head will understand,thiss ppl play his game and dont care about u accept this.
    One last thing u can be a lot things but importnt thing now is u are ORC(orc in cz = enemy)

GL HF cya in cz

Originally posted by RunIfYouCan

i was in that party and u guys had 2 parties 1 with a whole bunch on mages and the other with u and glar and some others...so when we got tped we died in sec * *but still i have to say that there are way way too many humans...its kinda hard to kill "noobs" when u get hit by 20 novas
    but i cant deny that ur good gun
    P.S. yay im on forum finally.
    LOL We even was only whit 1 priest,but is good to feel our 3 mages like 20 ,a big % battles was aside road near hapry,ruins,haungas and etc ,when we fight on roads is normal to have and other ppl.About ur mage u cant say anythig cuz he was best part of ur party,dont wana say somthing about others how i say was a good fight.
    Did u see me somewere to say "IM A GOOD GUN" ???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast