Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Dies nation tranfers suxxorzz..

This is a discussion on Dies nation tranfers suxxorzz.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by eus:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE( eus </div> <!--QuoteBegin-RunIfYouCan i was in that party and u guys had 2 parties 1 ...
Page: 4

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by eus:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eus</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunIfYouCan

i was in that party and u guys had 2 parties 1 with a whole bunch on mages and the other with u and glar and some others...so when we got tped we died in sec * *but still i have to say that there are way way too many humans...its kinda hard to kill "noobs" when u get hit by 20 novas
    but i cant deny that ur good gun
    P.S. yay im on forum finally.
    LOL We even was only whit 1 priest,but is good to feel our 3 mages like 20 ,a big % battles was aside road near hapry,ruins,haungas and etc ,when we fight on roads is normal to have and other ppl.About ur mage u cant say anythig cuz he was best part of ur party,dont wana say somthing about others how i say was a good fight.
    Did u see me somewere to say "IM A GOOD GUN" ???[/b]
    i was implying that ur good gun and i must have seen wrong but everyone in party said they saw 2 parties anyway i must be wrong if i am then oh well, but still nation transfers didnt change much i still get nova'd everywhere i look by many mages...sooner or later it will change so im ganna stop cuz i sound like im a little whiner

P.S.:tx to u and glar for not killing me when i passed to do dms with poodlelucy xD

:Deus:

NP dude we never atack ppl on dms ecxept ppl who do it to us.

GlarFist

Default asjdhiq

We was one party. And our mages was 3 :wub: Anyway was a good fight, guys, especially near Karus Officers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234