Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 140

DieWithMyKiss

This is a discussion on DieWithMyKiss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner Coz jhes a flmming, arrogant stupid mother fucking litte prick? Today is a good day, this ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Killgannon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Coz jhes a flmming, arrogant stupid mother fucking litte prick?
    Today is a good day, this guy brings out the worst in people. Lutz has a grudge against me too for some reason, but he hosts the server so he can't get banned. :

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    AND WHO TOLD FESTO TO BANN HIM? *



    love me kk?
    [14:53:45] <@Shurt``> can we start a petition to ban DieWithMyKiss?
    [14:53:50] <@Shurt``> hes so fucking retarded
    [14:53:52] <@Shurt``> and flames everyone
    xD[/b]
    but i logged IRC and said nic00 bann him pls, and after 10 mins he got bannd :P i won kthx

  3. #18
    Rentzusuken
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Zaraki
    /me points at rentzszukejengkewneken


    LETS KILL HIM !!!
    Ha, you should hear me say that on Vent. I think I am better than Doug because I can improvise. "BOOM BANKRUPT, YEAH!" = one of the greatest memories in AHM vent for me. :wub:

  4. #19
    Killgannon
    Guest

    Default

    where are you guys at on IRC?

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    /me points at rentzszukejengkewneken


    LETS KILL HIM !!!
    Ha, you should hear me say that on Vent. I think I am better than Doug because I can improvise. "BOOM BANKRUPT, YEAH!" = one of the greatest memories in AHM vent for me. :wub:[/b]
    vent ip pls :wub:


    Were on teh server: Quakenet - Channel: #Ko-Diez

  6. #21
    Killgannon
    Guest

    Default

    ty... i might connect, but im an olympia beotch.

  7. #22
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    /me points at rentzszukejengkewneken


    LETS KILL HIM !!!
    Ha, you should hear me say that on Vent. I think I am better than Doug because I can improvise. "BOOM BANKRUPT, YEAH!" = one of the greatest memories in AHM vent for me. :wub:[/b]

    wheres he goin rent??

  8. #23
    Killgannon
    Guest

    Default

    zzzz

    * Connecting to irc.quakenet.org (6668)
    -
    * Unable to connect to server (Software caused connection abort)
    -


    My work computer probably has some stupid block up that's preventing me...

  9. #24
    Nosferatu_Incognito
    Guest

    Default

    Yeah, I'm at work now and I can't connect to any irc from work.

    sucks man.

  10. #25
    Killgannon
    Guest

    Default

    They banned a MYKO forum I used to post on for fun... I was like WTF? I can still go to hotmail/here/and eBay... so Iím occupied.

  11. #26
    Nosferatu_Incognito
    Guest

    Default

    what sucks the most is I can't see pic hosted by imageshack so anytime someone posts a pic in a forum that I want to see I have to email the url to myself so I can go back and read it again.

    Oh the pain of having to work and make money so I can afford to pay my internet bill so I can play ko.

  12. #27
    Protoss Arbiter Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Originally posted by Killgannon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killgannon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    Coz jhes a flmming, arrogant stupid mother fucking litte prick?
    Today is a good day, this guy brings out the worst in people. Lutz has a grudge against me too for some reason, but he hosts the server so he can't get banned. :[/b]
    I host the server?

  13. #28
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by Killgannon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

    Coz jhes a flmming, arrogant stupid mother fucking litte prick?


    Today is a good day, this guy brings out the worst in people. Lutz has a grudge against me too for some reason, but he hosts the server so he can't get banned. :
    I host the server?[/b]
    hes confusing u with tez i think O_o

  14. #29
    Aphile
    Guest

    Default

    gj, festo. now check your pms

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Buffalo Ny
    Posts
    237

    Default

    i gift festo sex

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •