Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

DieWithMyKiss

This is a discussion on DieWithMyKiss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is 000000 making himself look like an arrogant fool again? :P there is some top talent on all of the ...
Page: 5

is 000000 making himself look like an arrogant fool again? :P

there is some top talent on all of the servers... some people refuse to see that i guess. Different strokes for different folks, but one thing i have learned in this game is never to under estimate your enemy, mans biggest weakness is when he believes he is invincible.

shame we never got to 1 v 1 properly in the interservers. Maybe next time.... but i need to kit out this damn warrior for now

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    is 000000 making himself look like an arrogant fool again? :P

there is some top talent on all of the servers... some people refuse to see that i guess. Different strokes for different folks, but one thing i have learned in this game is never to under estimate your enemy, mans biggest weakness is when he believes he is invincible.

shame we never got to 1 v 1 properly in the interservers. Maybe next time.... but i need to kit out this damn warrior for now
    He did fight you in his movie I think , aint sure if it was 1v1 tho ...

he attacked me when i was already low on health, then i got attacked by some bp :lol:

i guess theres a lesson there, don't try and have 1 v 1's in the bowl :lol:

RingWraith

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    difference is that i am awesome, you have a problem with that?
    give anybody lvl 70 with the defense armors and gear u have and see how 'awesome' u are :rollseyes: ur good but way too cocky to be commenting on someone elses cockyness[/b]

Ye get a lvl 70 with the same gear as him and see how good you are camaz0tz the SUPER INSANE LIGHT Mage pls rofl

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

difference is that i am awesome, you have a problem with that?

give anybody lvl 70 with the defense armors and gear u have and see how 'awesome' u are :rollseyes: ur good but way too cocky to be commenting on someone elses cockyness

Ye get a lvl 70 with the same gear as him and see how good you are camaz0tz the SUPER INSANE LIGHT Mage pls rofl[/b]
    yay for the lvl 70 cockyness of hatred clan

mc_macking

Originally posted by RingWraith

Ye get a lvl 70 with the same gear as him and see how good you are camaz0tz the SUPER INSANE LIGHT Mage pls rofl

You mean you want him to buy a lvl 70 character that is completely geared out like you did? zuahahaha. Too bad you cant do that character justice. h43r:

you are all a bunch of jealous retards who take everything i say as gospel, its so funny. And yes, diez is crap. i couldnt tell the difference between olympia and diez rofl :P

you are all a bunch of jealous retards who take everything i say as gospel, its so funny. And yes, diez is crap. i couldnt tell the difference between olympia and diez rofl :P

Originally posted by 0000000
    you are all a bunch of jealous retards who take everything i say as gospel, its so funny. And yes, diez is crap. i couldnt tell the difference between olympia and diez rofl *
    SHUT UP! Do you here ANYONE here praising you? NO
    There al flamming you, stop having such a big ego, k, your good? We know that, BUT WHAT WE DONT WANNA KNOW, IS HOW FAST YOU CAN DO TK, OR HOW "CRAP" DIEZ IS....

you are all a bunch of jealous retards who take everything i say as gospel, its so funny. And yes, diez is crap. i couldnt tell the difference between olympia and diez rofl *
    SHUT UP! Do you here ANYONE here praising you? NO
    There al flamming you, stop having such a big ego, k, your good? We know that, BUT WHAT WE DONT WANNA KNOW, IS HOW FAST YOU CAN DO TK, OR HOW "CRAP" DIEZ IS....

its so funny.
    Indeed. I love these posts where zero replys, everyone seems to take that e-shit so seriously unlike him. At least some entertainment. :lol:

Btw ringie, go back to archer, warr is boring ^_^

its so funny.
    Indeed. I love these posts where zero replys, everyone seems to take that e-shit so seriously unlike him. At least some entertainment. :lol:

Btw ringie, go back to archer, warr is boring ^_^

cccch

i find it comical. Its like everyone roars in flames when he posts. I think he honestly pisses some of you guys off.

cccch

i find it comical. Its like everyone roars in flames when he posts. I think he honestly pisses some of you guys off.

Originally posted by cccch
    i find it comical. *Its like everyone roars in flames when he posts. *I think he honestly pisses some of you guys off.
    Cuz hes always like: Im mister no.1 overall, no one beats me, u are all shit

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast