Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

DieWithMyKiss

This is a discussion on DieWithMyKiss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right. Like you guys wouldnt do a simple little task like writing a post to get your lvl 70 char ...
Page: 7

cccch

Right. Like you guys wouldnt do a simple little task like writing a post to get your lvl 70 char back.

wagyar dont be such a retard.

cccch

Right. Like you guys wouldnt do a simple little task like writing a post to get your lvl 70 char back.

If only you knew the story behind the "James Incident" and the "WithMyDarling" incident. You all post like you know what happened

If only you knew the story behind the "James Incident" and the "WithMyDarling" incident. You all post like you know what happened

Road

Zero, I think you are a good guy and all, but you are not going to become liked posting about how much Diez sucks in a forum where the majority of the posters are from Diez. It's the same as going to blackplanet.com and spamming "BLACK PEOPLE SUCK!". You're going to get around the same results. BTW, I don't think diez sucks, I don't think Ares sucks. I think any server besides cypher doesn't suck. The ones I would not play on would be: Cypher, Berumes, Xig (Xig is OKAY, but still sucks).

Do you guys like me better than zero? Anwser my pointless question please.

Road

Zero, I think you are a good guy and all, but you are not going to become liked posting about how much Diez sucks in a forum where the majority of the posters are from Diez. It's the same as going to blackplanet.com and spamming "BLACK PEOPLE SUCK!". You're going to get around the same results. BTW, I don't think diez sucks, I don't think Ares sucks. I think any server besides cypher doesn't suck. The ones I would not play on would be: Cypher, Berumes, Xig (Xig is OKAY, but still sucks).

Do you guys like me better than zero? Anwser my pointless question please.

RingWraith

Touch me please 0000 :wub:

RingWraith

Touch me please 0000 :wub:

cccch

Originally posted by Road
    going to blackplanet.com and spamming "BLACK PEOPLE SUCK!".
    Im gonna do that.

cccch

Originally posted by Road
    going to blackplanet.com and spamming "BLACK PEOPLE SUCK!".
    Im gonna do that.

Originally posted by cccch
    Right. *Like you guys wouldnt do a simple little task like writing a post to get your lvl 70 char back.

Sorry really if I am retard, but atleast I try not to advertise it like zero does.

Festo I didn't post like I knew what happened, I know something, but not all...that's why I didn't post about dagger...I don't actually give a shit what happened way back, I just wanted to make a point to zero that he is far from perfect.

Yep zero don't like my posts, he once said I write much nonsence and don't have anything to say...I think he also once used word retard, cccch did. Well he can skip my posts, like I do his when he is not flaming archers, Dies server...oh wait he normally flames everything but himself... :blink:

Originally posted by cccch
    Right. *Like you guys wouldnt do a simple little task like writing a post to get your lvl 70 char back.

Sorry really if I am retard, but atleast I try not to advertise it like zero does.

Festo I didn't post like I knew what happened, I know something, but not all...that's why I didn't post about dagger...I don't actually give a shit what happened way back, I just wanted to make a point to zero that he is far from perfect.

Yep zero don't like my posts, he once said I write much nonsence and don't have anything to say...I think he also once used word retard, cccch did. Well he can skip my posts, like I do his when he is not flaming archers, Dies server...oh wait he normally flames everything but himself... :blink:

RingWraith

Wagyar there is too much you dont know so you should just give up that subject

RingWraith

Originally posted by RingWraith
    I already did Btw I was away 6 months in wich time I would easily gained lvl 70 but it wouldn't have made my iq any better as u know ring

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast