Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

DieWithMyKiss

This is a discussion on DieWithMyKiss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RingWraith Wagyar there is too much you dont know so you should just give up that subject ...
Page: 8

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Wagyar there is too much you dont know so you should just give up that subject
    I already did Btw I was away 6 months in wich time I would easily gained lvl 70 but it wouldn't have made my iq any better as u know ring

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    I already did Btw I was away 6 months in wich time I would easily gained lvl 70 but it wouldn't have made my iq any better as u know ring [/b]
    He is dumb he doesnt know, he has a ego just because he is lvl 70 and recieves +4 items from greeks!

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    I already did Btw I was away 6 months in wich time I would easily gained lvl 70 but it wouldn't have made my iq any better as u know ring [/b]
    He is dumb he doesnt know, he has a ego just because he is lvl 70 and recieves +4 items from greeks!

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Wagyar there is too much you dont know so you should just give up that subject[/b]
    But I do, and Wagy is not far from the truth, yet he has very valid points about 00 attitude about the rest of ... mmm ... the world.

Anyway, someone with such a huge ego must had hated apologizing to a prick like James. Specially since it was a complete unfair ban and only motivated by personal reasons.

<!--QuoteBegin-cccch

Right. *Like you guys wouldnt do a simple little task like writing a post to get your lvl 70 char back.
    Under the same circunstances only to feed James ego? hell no. I lost 1 char to him and 3 cbank accounts with items worth much more than 1 lvl70 char and never apologized for shit to him.

Anyway, how this topic ended up being about 00?

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Wagyar there is too much you dont know so you should just give up that subject[/b]
    But I do, and Wagy is not far from the truth, yet he has very valid points about 00 attitude about the rest of ... mmm ... the world.

Anyway, someone with such a huge ego must had hated apologizing to a prick like James. Specially since it was a complete unfair ban and only motivated by personal reasons.

<!--QuoteBegin-cccch

Right. *Like you guys wouldnt do a simple little task like writing a post to get your lvl 70 char back.
    Under the same circunstances only to feed James ego? hell no. I lost 1 char to him and 3 cbank accounts with items worth much more than 1 lvl70 char and never apologized for shit to him.

I nearly lost being a GM coz of the shit that happened all because i was 0000000's friend

I nearly lost being a GM coz of the shit that happened all because i was 0000000's friend

Originally posted by Devile

I can answer this, zero cannot even let someone else be flamed more than he is getting, so he just had to turn this topic towards himself :lol:

Originally posted by Devile

I can answer this, zero cannot even let someone else be flamed more than he is getting, so he just had to turn this topic towards himself :lol:

is he nicer when you talk to him? I certainly hope so

about diewithmykiss that guy flamed every topic, even completely innocent ones, no great loss imo

is he nicer when you talk to him? I certainly hope so

about diewithmykiss that guy flamed every topic, even completely innocent ones, no great loss imo

{baby dumar 1985}

there was a time in my life before the cruel harsh realities of the world was bring me the painful pain and my abilities to write abstract poetry, is hard to remember these moments but i am know is once existed...

is hard to recall excactly what was happen, my alcholic russian goth father was do his usually cutting and self loathing of his self while my mother was bake adorable marshmellow cookies for my 2nd birthday, she was say dumar you are go to have such a good birthday this year, is going to be so splendid for you and i was remember i was for the first (and last) time feel happinness

but then they were come.... the bad men

with all the cutting and self pittying my father had do he was forgot to pay the gas bill, and in our country to not pay a gas bill or any form of payment is bring great insult to our country and is usually result in total caranage and the death of atleast one dog, i heard my mother was scream and drop the tray those delicate little cookies was on, so much noise after that is hard to remember....

so hot and hard to breath, i was crawl to the cupboard and was know even though i was a child is the end of dumar, oh how ironic i was thought to myself, 2 years old my first feeling of happinness and now this

they said he was have hair like no other man has set eyes on, his hair was like silk but more fragile and yet is stood strong on his head, on a horse he was rode through the window, like a man with no fear for the devil he was enter the flaming house of surly now what could only be called hell

he grabbed me and was take outside just as the house was explode, i was given to a priest who was to take care of me, and i was never here of the mystery man again, but i know who he was, i know now he was save me from the fire, i think you all know now and i am just ask you not judge him so much, behind his arragonce and harsh use of words towards other is lay a hero, a hero was was one nite save a baby from a burning house, my hero,,,,

{baby dumar 1985}

there was a time in my life before the cruel harsh realities of the world was bring me the painful pain and my abilities to write abstract poetry, is hard to remember these moments but i am know is once existed...

is hard to recall excactly what was happen, my alcholic russian goth father was do his usually cutting and self loathing of his self while my mother was bake adorable marshmellow cookies for my 2nd birthday, she was say dumar you are go to have such a good birthday this year, is going to be so splendid for you and i was remember i was for the first (and last) time feel happinness

but then they were come.... the bad men

with all the cutting and self pittying my father had do he was forgot to pay the gas bill, and in our country to not pay a gas bill or any form of payment is bring great insult to our country and is usually result in total caranage and the death of atleast one dog, i heard my mother was scream and drop the tray those delicate little cookies was on, so much noise after that is hard to remember....

so hot and hard to breath, i was crawl to the cupboard and was know even though i was a child is the end of dumar, oh how ironic i was thought to myself, 2 years old my first feeling of happinness and now this

they said he was have hair like no other man has set eyes on, his hair was like silk but more fragile and yet is stood strong on his head, on a horse he was rode through the window, like a man with no fear for the devil he was enter the flaming house of surly now what could only be called hell

he grabbed me and was take outside just as the house was explode, i was given to a priest who was to take care of me, and i was never here of the mystery man again, but i know who he was, i know now he was save me from the fire, i think you all know now and i am just ask you not judge him so much, behind his arragonce and harsh use of words towards other is lay a hero, a hero was was one nite save a baby from a burning house, my hero,,,,

RingWraith

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by wagyar@

I already did Btw I was away 6 months in wich time I would easily gained lvl 70 but it wouldn't have made my iq any better as u know ring
    He is dumb he doesnt know, he has a ego just because he is lvl 70 and recieves +4 items from greeks![/b]
    Do i receive items from greeks? i actually think Devile can answer you on that one also how my relationship to the greeks are

RingWraith

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by wagyar@

He is dumb he doesnt know, he has a ego just because he is lvl 70 and recieves +4 items from greeks![/b]
    Do i receive items from greeks? i actually think Devile can answer you on that one also how my relationship to the greeks are

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast