Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

DieWithMyKiss

This is a discussion on DieWithMyKiss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dumar {baby dumar 1985} there was a time in my life before the cruel harsh realities of ...
Page: 9

Banned

Originally posted by Dumar
    {baby dumar 1985}

there was a time in my life before the cruel harsh realities of the world was bring me the painful pain and my abilities to write abstract poetry, is hard to remember these moments but i am know is once existed...

is hard to recall excactly what was happen, my alcholic russian goth father was do his usually cutting and self loathing of his self while my mother was bake adorable marshmellow cookies for my 2nd birthday, she was say dumar you are go to have such a good birthday this year, is going to be so splendid for you and i was remember i was for the first (and last) time feel happinness

but then they were come.... the bad men *

with all the cutting and self pittying my father had do he was forgot to pay the gas bill, and in our country to not pay a gas bill or any form of payment is bring great insult to our country and is usually result in total caranage and the death of atleast one dog, i heard my mother was scream and drop the tray those delicate little cookies was on, so much noise after that is hard to remember....

so hot and hard to breath, i was crawl to the cupboard and was know even though i was a child is the end of dumar, oh how ironic i was thought to myself, 2 years old my first feeling of happinness and now this

they said he was have hair like no other man has set eyes on, his hair was like silk but more fragile and yet is stood strong on his head, on a horse he was rode through the window, like a man with no fear for the devil he was enter the flaming house of surly now what could only be called hell

he grabbed me and was take outside just as the house was explode, i was given to a priest who was to take care of me, and i was never here of the mystery man again, but i know who he was, i know now he was save me from the fire, i think you all know now and i am just ask you not judge him so much, behind his arragonce and harsh use of words towards other is lay a hero, a hero was was one nite save a baby from a burning house, my hero,,,,
    Sorry but your mother is ugly =(

Banned

{baby dumar 1985}

there was a time in my life before the cruel harsh realities of the world was bring me the painful pain and my abilities to write abstract poetry, is hard to remember these moments but i am know is once existed...

is hard to recall excactly what was happen, my alcholic russian goth father was do his usually cutting and self loathing of his self while my mother was bake adorable marshmellow cookies for my 2nd birthday, she was say dumar you are go to have such a good birthday this year, is going to be so splendid for you and i was remember i was for the first (and last) time feel happinness

but then they were come.... the bad men *

with all the cutting and self pittying my father had do he was forgot to pay the gas bill, and in our country to not pay a gas bill or any form of payment is bring great insult to our country and is usually result in total caranage and the death of atleast one dog, i heard my mother was scream and drop the tray those delicate little cookies was on, so much noise after that is hard to remember....

so hot and hard to breath, i was crawl to the cupboard and was know even though i was a child is the end of dumar, oh how ironic i was thought to myself, 2 years old my first feeling of happinness and now this

they said he was have hair like no other man has set eyes on, his hair was like silk but more fragile and yet is stood strong on his head, on a horse he was rode through the window, like a man with no fear for the devil he was enter the flaming house of surly now what could only be called hell

he grabbed me and was take outside just as the house was explode, i was given to a priest who was to take care of me, and i was never here of the mystery man again, but i know who he was, i know now he was save me from the fire, i think you all know now and i am just ask you not judge him so much, behind his arragonce and harsh use of words towards other is lay a hero, a hero was was one nite save a baby from a burning house, my hero,,,,
    Sorry but your mother is ugly =(

and is usually result in total caranage and the death of atleast one dog
    wow u must be on some unique shit dumar, still much :wub: :wub:

and is usually result in total caranage and the death of atleast one dog
    wow u must be on some unique shit dumar, still much :wub: :wub:

ya correct ring you didnt recieve items from the greeks you tried to steal them :lol:

Aphile

die with my kiss is back on a new name. 'fosh00'

FoShOO

we know idiot

Aphile

Originally posted by FoShOO
    we know idiot
    thats cool.

FoShOO

So what was the point of telling everyone?

cccch

so that we can begin the process to get you banned again?

FoShOO

As i've said before, I wasen't IP banned so I took that last ban as a warning, i'm not flamming so i have nothing to worry about

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by 0000000
    you are all a bunch of jealous retards who take everything i say as gospel, its so funny. And yes, diez is crap. i couldnt tell the difference between olympia and diez rofl *
    Just because a sever is old as dirt doesn't make it great. Just makes it old.

cccch

umm bannings are not warnings. If you were given a warning.. u would have gotten a title instead of being banned. Warnings are meant to deter you of doing something in hopes that you wont get banned. Getting banned in itself is not a warning.. unless they lift the ban on that account so that it was only a temporary ban. Use your fucking brain please.

FoShOO

um...i never got a warning, idiot.

Aphile

Originally posted by FoShOO
    um...i never got a warning, idiot.
    dont flame.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast