Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has anyone else fucked up this bad?

This is a discussion on Has anyone else fucked up this bad? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well my story is. I log in after the servers up. And i go to merchant 2 bows that i ...
Page: 1

north_shore

Default Has anyone else fucked up this bad?

Well my story is.
    I log in after the servers up. And i go to merchant 2 bows that i had bought earlier to flip one was a +8 horn x bow the other a +4 ixb. I meant to put the ixb+4 up for 100 mill but i put it up for 100k and the horn x bow+8 for 200 mill up for 200k. of course someone buys them straight away and im like YEAH WOOOT 300 MILL IN 4 MINS. Than i look in my inv and im like oh fuck. so i lost over 300 mill in items and spent 200 mill in buying them so im kind of pissed off. Has any one els done anything like this?
    ill get a screen shot soon. :angry:

oh and the guy who bought them was " janjanlisim" ( the hxb +8) and "1966666" ( the ixb +4)
    If any one knows than can u please ask them to give them back and be a half decent person.

TunaFishyMe

i remember 411 selling a shard 7 for a small amount of coins. This is wayyyy back when no one had any money and chitin 7 were like 12 mill and people were like omgomgomg how am i going to make 12 million!!

north_shore

Originally posted by Phantom478
    www.hookedonphonics.com
    I fixed it up. Its kind of hard to get it all right hen im so pissed off. :angry:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i remember buying a WE for 22m once D
    back in old KO

bought it of one of the Sotong guys :wub:

double check the price like the game says ^_^

north_shore

Yeah i learnt my lesson. Oh well easy come easy go was only 3 nights work.

thanatos

hahahah that was funny :lol: , and i always type my price , read it when it says confirm , and even after i set all my items i put the cursor over all of them to triple check the price then click ok to start the merch , then i check them 1 more time when the merch is open ( only 4 items can be checked tho )

QuIcK

hotautism merchanted a glass belt on olympia for 30m xD he thought it was the crappy belt he was gonna sell

Sunday

yesterday bought crimson gauntlets+6 for 35 coins

tolgahan

i saw a DOFL +0 For 400M in CZ. I havent money on me so i couldnt buy it.
    real price is about 15-20 GB

Banned

i was going to sell my priest fp set +7 (thought i was wearing the +8 set, but it was the +7 set i used)

So i sold a +8 set, 15m a piece XD

goth6assasin6chris6

Default Re: Has anyone else fucked up this bad?

Originally posted by north_shore
    Well my story is.
    I log in after the servers up. And i go to merchant 2 bows that i had bought earlier to flip one was a +8 horn x bow the other a +4 ixb. I meant to put the ixb+4 up for 100 mill but i put it up for 100k and the horn x bow+8 for 200 mill up for 200k. of course someone buys them straight away *and im like YEAH WOOOT 300 MILL IN 4 MINS. Than i look in my inv and im like oh fuck. so i lost over 300 mill in items and spent 200 mill in buying them so im kind of pissed off. Has any one els done anything like this?
    ill get a screen shot soon. :angry:

oh and the guy who bought them was " janjanlisim" ( the hxb +8) and "1966666" ( the ixb +4)
    If any one knows than can u please ask them to give them back and be a half decent person.
    ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DUDE IT TELLS U DO U REALLY WANT TO SELL THIS ITEM FOR XXXX AMOUNT OF NOAHS? DUDE U SHOULD REALL READ

i think someone merchanted a ROC, then a Giga +8.. and someone sold a +8 raptor for a +1's price

Banned

aw lol XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast