Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

:DieWithMykiss: MONSTERKILL Todd Argentin0

This is a discussion on :DieWithMykiss: MONSTERKILL Todd Argentin0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's entertainment.......
Page: 2

Kik0

That's entertainment....

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zetazeta
    if u dont care, why did u bother to click into the thread and post O_o
    Because they are diez people. And diez people only care about topics that has Diez in the title. Cama, everytime you post is a flame, or a carecup or something else that has nothing to do with the topic you post on. Do us all a favor and shut it. Have fun flaming [/b]
    Why would he? All your posts do is promote spam that has nothing to do with anything, not to mention in the wrong sections. Who cares about a retard who's been banned countless times for being a moronic dilettante? Apparently, not anyone who has a rational mind. Therefore, next time you decide to make a smart-ass remark, just think: you're extraordinarily uninformed and naive, so don't.

Cerius

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius@
    <!--QuoteBegin-zetazeta

Because they are diez people. And diez people only care about topics that has Diez in the title. Cama, everytime you post is a flame, or a carecup or something else that has nothing to do with the topic you post on. Do us all a favor and shut it. Have fun flaming
    Why would he? All your posts do is promote spam that has nothing to do with anything, not to mention in the wrong sections. Who cares about a retard who's been banned countless times for being a moronic dilettante? Apparently, not anyone who has a rational mind. Therefore, next time you decide to make a smart-ass remark, just think: you're extraordinarily uninformed and naive, so don't.[/b]
    Ts ts, typical behavior for someone who tries and justify his own spamming by talking shit and saying im naive, lol. Why don't you put a sock in it chum, would u do that for me? There are other people playing this game besides the infamous "diez" folk. And it's just fucking stupid to see that everytime someone posts something about any other server but diez, they get flamed by cama, or yourself, or some other jackass who thinks he's the king of the world. I think alot of NON-DIEZ players would agree with me, but hey, I'm just naive right?

Kik0

Crossover drama... title suggestions anyone?

Ruthless

Originally posted by Kik0
    Crossover drama... title suggestions anyone?
    This is my life? h43r:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-zetazeta

Because they are diez people. And diez people only care about topics that has Diez in the title. Cama, everytime you post is a flame, or a carecup or something else that has nothing to do with the topic you post on. Do us all a favor and shut it. Have fun flaming
    Why would he? All your posts do is promote spam that has nothing to do with anything, not to mention in the wrong sections. Who cares about a retard who's been banned countless times for being a moronic dilettante? Apparently, not anyone who has a rational mind. Therefore, next time you decide to make a smart-ass remark, just think: you're extraordinarily uninformed and naive, so don't.[/b]
    Ts ts, typical behavior for someone who tries and justify his own spamming by talking shit and saying im naive, lol. Why don't you put a sock in it chum, would u do that for me? There are other people playing this game besides the infamous "diez" folk. And it's just fucking stupid to see that everytime someone posts something about any other server but diez, they get flamed by cama, or yourself, or some other jackass who thinks he's the king of the world. I think alot of NON-DIEZ players would agree with me, but hey, I'm just naive right? [/b][/quote]Talk in a more pragmatic manner and we may get issues resolved. If you had taken a far more intelligent action, you would have certianly discovered it's not just Ares - it's any retard that decides to come back to this forum after being banned. In this case, anything with DieWithMyKiss from Ares invovled in the post is definately a harbinger of flame.

1) Hmm Todd told me that he had +4 WE's, +4 IN, and +3 IB, +3 ROCs on his acc .. haha lol....
    2) DieWithMyKiss, you are a fucking scammer still

MONSTERKILL was more or less built by arestides

SaintSilvia

Mahina and others know me well. I am LasveGas. But a real hacker never says the thing that he is a hacker... By the way I am playin fair nowadays cuz they fixed the bug i am usin and fixed the bug about sql.. anyway I dont do thinks like that anymore

Lovemuffin can rot in hell kk, scammed oz out of 200 + usd because oz apparently yelled at him which he didnt -.- gg please die lovemuffin

mc_macking

Originally posted by Festo
    MONSTERKILL was more or less built by arestides

Who built Oliver North? h43r:

who the fuck is oliver north nigga?

did oliver north have rols+2? :lol:

Originally posted by 0000000
    who the fuck is oliver north nigga?

did oliver north have rols+2? *:lol:
    No, if he did he would have been allowed in bad company.

mc_macking youre a fucking hillbilly piece of shit retard and your penis looks like this:

*pic removed* wtfm8

PriesTesS

thx very much for posting that. :wacko:

It's PeterN0rth.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast