Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

:DieWithMykiss: MONSTERKILL Todd Argentin0

This is a discussion on :DieWithMykiss: MONSTERKILL Todd Argentin0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im the EX GM that banned your ass for constant glitching and for your knowledge mc_macking i dont play ...
Page: 4

Well im the EX GM that banned your ass for constant glitching and for your knowledge mc_macking i dont play ares anymore i play diez with Devile etc

xxAzraelxx

It's interesting that you should claim that you did not hack anyone's account on this post, Die. A week ago at Atilla you were bragging quite emphatically about your leet hacker skills. As I recall you rattled off several names of people you hacked. To claim one thing one day and another thing another day makes the truth irrelevant. It doesn't matter whether you were ethically in the right to access whatever account by whatever means. You either lied about being a hacker or you're lying about not being a hacker. Since we can't accept any answer you give (it could be a lie) you cannot be reasonably trusted by people who've heard you talk out of both sides of your mouth, people like me. The tragedy in all this is that you'll think I'm being mean -- or maybe you'll ignore me and you won't even think at all.

Frankly, I always believed you'd quit even from the days when you would try to kill me in Abyss and I'd just styx you to death. You seem to lack certain qualities which have characterized the truely elite players in this game; patience, maturity, level-headedness, kindness and even generosity. Youi instead exhibit a bipolar borederline narcisistic antisocial personality. You use people as means to your own ends. You treat them as though they're just more marks to be scammed and you don't care whose feelings get hurt as long as they aren't your feelings, because your feelings are more important than others'. The aversively-charged emotive terms you use in your writing indicate to me an upbringing by a single permissive parent with low socioeconomic status (so probably your mom rather than your dad -- in stupid-talk, attentive fathers above poverty level tend to dissuade their children from talking the way you do and treating other people the way you treat them.)

Will you quit? Who cares? I don't. You won't care about all this that I've said either and that's ok. You don't know me and you lack the social skills necessary to identitify with me through rapport so that you might get to know me. Anyway, who cares. All I really want is for you to think. Can you do that? Huh?

Monster, Die even told me how he hacked you and stripped you. The only real help you should seek for this game if you cannot help yourself should be from administration. Not a gm. Not a fellow player. Not me. Not DieWithMyHack. Submit a customer support ticket. People who tell you not to are probably trying to scam you.
    Think about this: if you're riding the bus and you suddenly realize that you've just passed your bus stop, do you tell a fellow passenger and hope the passenger can help you, or do you signal the bus driver?

MONSTERKILL

Monster, Die even told me how he hacked you and stripped you. The only real help you should seek for this game if you cannot help yourself should be from administration. Not a gm. Not a fellow player. Not me. Not DieWithMyHack. Submit a customer support ticket. People who tell you not to are probably trying to scam you.
    Think about this: if you're riding the bus and you suddenly realize that you've just passed your bus stop, do you tell a fellow passenger and hope the passenger can help you, or do you signal the bus driver?

administration..... tried this like 150 times... work? naa this is a free game = 0 responsability from K2network.. my account isnt 1 new account or normal account.. but well k2network think only how make money. no how help ppl in game. and is good for her and bad for me.. can do anything? nop... gG.

fun to watch, but there is really no point in arguing! xD

MONSTERKILL

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    fun to watch, but there is really no point in arguing! xD
    ye is true

Volcanic

Originally posted by mc_macking
    How does he have 7K hp and 2231AP? Explain pls.

Bump for the unanswered question.

Originally posted by Festo
    Well im the EX GM that banned your ass for constant glitching and for your knowledge mc_macking i dont play ares anymore i play diez with Devile etc

lol argentino said iw as the one that banned him

Gondon

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mc_macking

Bump for the unanswered question.[/b]
    228 str? rest into hp

or 232 str.

i know a few warrios that made this build for 1 vs 1

7k hp, 2400 ap..

kibal

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic@

228 str? rest into hp

or 232 str.

7k hp, 2400 ap..[/b]
    with uniques perhaps , but he said no uniques .

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Cerius
    or some other jackass who thinks he's the king of the world.
    nigga what? who's trying to take over my spot? ill put a bullet on his ass...

anyway, diewithmykiss is a retard, wouldnt be surprised if is a scammer too and a charlie wanna be...

Sheriff

Noooooo i cant play diewithmykiss anymore ((

Yubeh account plys?!

Banned

Originally posted by TheOneAndLordLEEEROY
    cama: www.pussy.org

Stop being such *fucking cunt, you're on Diez. *This is a Ares topic, don't fuck it up.
    thanks for that site...its the hottness :wub:

:lol:

Originally posted by SaintSilvia
    Mahina and others know me well. I am LasveGas. But a real hacker never says the thing that he is a hacker... By the way I am playin fair nowadays cuz they fixed the bug i am usin and fixed the bug about sql.. anyway I dont do thinks like that anymore
    rofl are u laze from fucking runescape ????????????????????????????????????????

mc_macking

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    @

228 str? rest into hp

or 232 str.

7k hp, 2400 ap..[/b]
    with uniques perhaps , but he said no uniques .[/b][/quote]

Still no answer.......... :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    MONSTERKILL was more or less built by arestides[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

Probably EX GMS like u and actually GMS think that arestides built monsterkill, and probably that arestides built my Char too, thats why probably i don get help from Customer support but i let u know that arestides just gave help when i got hack or smth like that

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast