is there a bug still in trading ?

This is a discussion on is there a bug still in trading ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was gonna sell me dol +3 today , i got it about 12 weeks ago so it's clean i ...
Page: 1

fede

Default is there a bug still in trading ?

i was gonna sell me dol +3 today , i got it about 12 weeks ago so it's clean i paid 600m + 2 hp scrolls but since i am broke i decided to sell so i think to my self ok since i payed 600 + scrolls see if i can get 700m so i go on merchant and with in 2 mins
    to people offer me 850m and 950m if i sell to them but not in merchant they want me to trade it..i thought it funny so i did not trade..is it safe to trade or better stick to merchant ?
    any advise would be very appreciated

:pic:

hb +0 on ares goes for 10gb++ :rollseyes:

fede

damm i was selling cheap ?
    i always do..lol

Reinhard

Its weird they didnt wanted to buy it off of merchant...

I ask you... to use your brain like just 5% dont ask you for more.. just 5% and you will know the answer.

Now i go to sleep Ty.

Devin_

well im pretty much gonna quit, because all the baba's pm me with "heal breaker +" i always take off my hell breaker and run around. So i was upgrading a glave, and i right clicked my hb +6 not realising (it was sitting beside the glave) and i put a bus in, and it broke....

but ur dol can sell for about 20gb

fede

holly crap..
    thanks

Originally posted by Devin_
    well im pretty much gonna quit, because all the baba's pm me with "heal breaker +" i always take off my hell breaker and run around. *So i was upgrading a glave, and i right clicked my hb +6 not realising (it was sitting beside the glave) and i put a bus in, and it broke....

but ur dol can sell for about 20gb
    If you can't see the difference between a Glave and a Hellbreaker, then yeah you should quit.