Micha? :S

This is a discussion on Micha? :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thot your crew was alright but glitching with 2 other archers and a priest is just freakin gay :S...
Page: 1

Trident

Default Micha? :S

I thot your crew was alright but glitching with 2 other archers and a priest is just freakin gay :S

Banned

and? : people dont need post comments about it.
    only u can buy good uniques and up lvl :wub:

one_way

micha gg she didn't do on purpose i am sure off that

xm241

nothing new, is this ur first war? mages/archers are there every war, they can hit u and u cant touch them, thats why its hard to get the keeper

Trident

im no new to war O_O ive been at them for 2 years....What im saying is they glitched thats all im showing and mor then 1 of them. Even our Mages couldnt hit them <_<

i just wanted to let ppl know

holla h43r:

rattrap

trident...... its not a glitch, only a safe zone. i thought you would have known this after 2 years lol :lol:
    kind of like the safe zone at arena, except you cant do damage to them with a mage. the safe zone covers the whole boat and part of the hill.

-_-

As far as i know, yea that's the orc safe zone, and so if you try to attack someone there then it gives you that message.. Hence the large amount of archers standing at the edge.. its like a gold mine for them since they can peg you all w/o being hurt

Kite15171

not sure if it is a glicth right rat B)

SilentDaemon

Originally posted by xm241
    nothing new, is this ur first war? mages/archers are there every war, they can hit u and u cant touch them, thats why its hard to get the keeper
    right

SillyHo

lol hard for to kill the keeper??? so thats why humans win the wars in 12 minutes instead of 10....ares is so over balanced right now that attending wars as a karus is borderline suicide...sure we have good clans and good characters but the sheer numbers is overwhelming.

ozhakim

every single war she is there lol, nothing new.

dont harras her, i aint a glitch, i think its a safe spot.

Former-Flonne

Originally posted by SillyHo
    lol hard for to kill the keeper??? so thats why humans win the wars in 12 minutes instead of 10....ares is so unbalanced right now that attending wars as a karus is borderline suicide...sure we have good clans and good characters but the sheer numbers is overwhelming.
    fixed it for ya ^_^