Cabal online

This is a discussion on Cabal online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Will the soon to be f2p eu version be playable by australians if anyone knows? ^^...
Page: 1

Will the soon to be f2p eu version be playable by australians if anyone knows? ^^

Officialy no, but u can still try. I'm was playing before they closed the server for the F2P patch. I'm not supposed to be able to play, but I can connect and will play it hardcore.

ok thx for the response i was hoping something along those lines might be possible ill give it a try this game looks awesome :P

It's definitely possible, me and some friends were playing the EU version after they banned everybody. Need to use a program called HTTP Tunnel, can't remember the exact process, but thats the program that makes the whole thing work.

R34P3R_Magikz

It's definitely possible, me and some friends were playing the EU version after they banned everybody. Need to use a program called HTTP Tunnel, can't remember the exact process, but thats the program that makes the whole thing work.[/b]

yeah you need to use socks proxy but sometimes lags thought i think they only ip banned america becuase game'n'game was trialing the us version.

Got a lvl 9x force archer on there not played in a long while don&#39;t think i even remember my username and password ><

So far they havent banned South America. Been playing Cabal Japan for now so I learn a bit more til EU reopens. But yeah, u can always HTTP tunnel an play, but it could be a bit laggy sometimes.

GlassJaw

wait so Americans can&#39;t play...........

there was meant to be a global cabal opening for north american people but the company that was hosting it ditched the game and so far no other companys have picked it up.

So far they havent banned South America. Been playing Cabal Japan for now so I learn a bit more til EU reopens. But yeah, u can always HTTP tunnel an play, but it could be a bit laggy sometimes.[/b]

Haha, I just bought their "Premium" service, worked great. No lag whatsoever. If you (meaning anyone in general) want to use HTTP Tunnel, I recommend buying their premium service. Only $5, so its not bad.

Haha, I just bought their "Premium" service, worked great. No lag whatsoever. If you (meaning anyone in general) want to use HTTP Tunnel, I recommend buying their premium service. Only $5, so its not bad.[/b]
    there premium reduces lag? :S

there premium reduces lag? :S[/b]

Well, rather than reducing lag, it puts you on a completely separate server from the free users. While I was playing, there were very few times (probably 3 at the most) where it lagged at all, and those times were just a second or two lag, no real big deal.

oh that makes sense then thats actually a good idea seperateing paying users from the riff raff :P