Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Diez Boss event

This is a discussion on Diez Boss event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cutmyballs2beVertigo Could that be Userbins soul? Invisible soul? * Also got a SS , mana belt, elf ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Cutmyballs2beVertigo

Could that be Userbins soul? Invisible soul? *

Also got a SS , mana belt, elf belt, lycaon pendant and lupus pendant.
    i dont get it <_<

evenson

It was a good event, party of 3, bishop gave me a deep scar instead of a roM :P and a tonne of scales :P meh, at was alot better then lastest events, had lots of fun. But i agree, they should have 2 gms do 2 seperate events for each nation at the same time. To many people. but yes, thanks for a change in pace, had fun gms

I remember a boss event that LadyRabbit (something like that, the old GM) did, it was THE BEST!
    it was in Piana, with some questions that describe the place that bosses are gonna spawn at, and you gotta find it, then when you are there, its getting nuked with bosses :P

::Hit_Me::

i get 1 md in bach ... unic drop of many bosses :P

zzz can they make some boss event in europa time zone so I don't need woke up at 4 am zz

Originally posted by Sad1st
    I remember a boss event that LadyRabbit (something like that, the old GM) did, it was THE BEST!
    it was in Piana, with some questions that describe the place that bosses are gonna spawn at, and you gotta find it, then when you are there, its getting nuked with bosses :P
    JessicaWabbit*

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Morrr
    a) 2 nations on one map is stupid idea
    B) way D1 Mor? All now that ther are the bigest Lags always!!
    c) 34534535 riots??? no coments, to biggggggggggg lags

I agree, Moradon is always a lagfest without the 4000 people killing bosses. I spent more time watching my screen frozen then killing, or trying to kill anything. My computer is not top of the line, but its not bottom either. AMD 2500, 1 Gig Ram, 256MB VC. No reason to lag like that.

On the other hand it was an effort by the GM to do something for the players. Maybe next time do 1 in each map, 1 for Karus, 1 for Elmo's

Any effort the GM's make right at the moment is futile, unless they stick with it. I have noticed a lot of people being banned though, so there is hope again, if only for the temporary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123