Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Diez the cleanest server.

This is a discussion on Diez the cleanest server. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div> Originally posted by Cava @ <!--QuoteBegin-wtf who really gives a fuk. *ENTire game is fuked. ...
Page: 3

Cava

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wtf

who really gives a fuk. *ENTire game is fuked. *All server suck. * this game is serious waste of time and money. *and b4 u say quit then, i allready did. *And b4 u say why u on forums, i like to read about the dumbasses that share accounts and get fuked. *i also like to see the whiner threads like this. *and finally i like to see all u tards flame each other.

k n what makes u "like" to see these stuffs when you should have all the more meaningful things to do in life oh noble one.
    because hes a pathetic little kid with no friends that likes to lie and pretend like he has a real life :unsure:[/b]
    old wise cama speaks the truth, bless us with your enlightment!

ok that was getting a tad weird :wacko:

earl

when kenjuro and morax were gms Dies was the cleanest server and after KoM db hack shits dies completely fuked up , dun tell me that dies is better than xigenon i play at each server xige is 10 times better.

Niro

Like pfil always said Diez is the trash from Ares. :rollseyes:

Diez used to be one of the most fucked up server :>

Originally posted by Niro
    Like pfil always said Diez is the trash from Ares. *:rollseyes:

Diez used to be one of the most fucked up server :>
    ironic that the person that said that is Pfil, the one who game ares the reputation for being trash

Doc

Default Re: Diez the cleanest server.

i would've figured you to be the last person to post, look at yourself.
    CAVA

Do me a favour pls "Fuck off and get a life you Idiot"

I never denied that I have bought items for USD (as have a lot of ppl in Diez) still better than the dupers and macroers IMO.

If you have a personal problem with me then FFS PM Me I'm getting fed up with the fact that you are obviously so jealous that you feel the need to flame me every 2 mins zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, if you have nothing new to say then don't say it.

PS I don't give a toss what you say because you are just a sad little man that was probably picked on at school so now that you have found away were no-one can kick the shit out of you IRL you want to turn the tables and get your own back , I truly feel for you and am sorry that this has happened but just remember that " Slander is just a means of sub-conscious self criticism"

lol diez is fucked up?What u expect if half diez is buying from abay duped or gm made items.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

ooki men

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Natazaku
    Well...
    This is all I hear about diez.
    Best server ever.

But guess what look at all the bitching post FUCKING 90% ARE DIEZ STOP SAYING YOUR SERVER IS THE BEST.

Thank you.
    1st of all, eat shit.
    2nd Diez is as clean as any other.
    3rd Diez is probably as dirty as anyother also.

The hackers,macroers, koxpers, dupers don't care which server they are on, and likely the same ones on all servers.

Finally !!! there are a lot of good people playing on Diez. I don't like them all, and they don't all like me, but there are more legit players on here now, than Ive ever seen. btw, I have been on here 10 months.

Malavon

Originally posted by Doc
    i would've figured you to be the last person to post, look at yourself.
    CAVA

Do me a favour pls "Fuck off and get a life you Idiot"

I never denied that I have bought items for USD (as have a lot of ppl in Diez) still better than the dupers and macroers IMO.

If you have a personal problem with me then FFS PM Me I'm getting fed up with the fact that you are obviously so jealous that you feel the need to flame me every 2 mins zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, if you have nothing new to say then don't say it.

PS I don't give a toss what you say because you are just a sad little man that was probably picked on at school so now that you have found away were no-one can kick the shit out of you IRL you want to turn the tables and get your own back , I truly feel for you and am sorry that this has happened but just remember that " Slander is just a means of sub-conscious self criticism"

well in my opinion baba shoping (buying pimped items for USD) is not equally with dupe.. cuz you need to spend some time to dupe and upgrade full shell set +8.. to buy it for USD.. it takes minutes.

I'm not telling that you bought them from some baba shop or db hacker.. but tell me where from that guy got them ? he made them him self ? yeah right.

JimXrOx

diez would be clean if we still had a gay peruvian gm around :mellow:

Every dupe wipe its always the diez people whning that they lost there itmes. :P :lol:
    Also, havnt you noticied the "Hacking spree" lately on dies, it may be clean with dupes, but by all means id hate to have good gear there, be gone in a few weeks. ^_^ :

Banned Senior Member

i'm goodgun Only thing i've lost in a wipe was MD +8 at the initial wipe, and my MS scroll when alot of people lost their lvl 62 scrolls. Still got all my gear

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by phantomlink
    i'm goodgun Only thing i've lost in a wipe was MD +8 at the initial wipe, and my MS scroll when alot of people lost their lvl 62 *scrolls. *Still got all my gear
    Me too. All I ever lost was a Complete Pauld +6. It was replaced and everything else is still there.

Itamal

Diez is not the cleanest server anymore.
    It used to be when Devile and Jessica cleaned it, now were geting all the crap.

PopTart

diez is da best

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast