Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Diez the cleanest server.

This is a discussion on Diez the cleanest server. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; every single server is "fucked up". the only thing that differentiates the servers is skill level. this is why beramus ...
Page: 4

every single server is "fucked up". the only thing that differentiates the servers is skill level. this is why beramus can beat xig, and it is why ares is massively better than any other server, by a big margin.

ofc most ppl on this forum are from diez, if you go to knights united they will tell you beramus is the best etc.

Banned Senior Member

But we still love the few Arenians who come here :rollseyes:

* download my new vid *

Natazaku

Also your guys god 411 got caught botting on SRO.

Itamal

People always feel that what they have isn't good but want to feel that what they have is better than what others have.

La_cosa

Only things I have every lost in wipes are items that no longer drop. Ie Spear def boots and gaunts for my preist. FFS I am on my 4th pair. I am expecting these ones to get wiped also. As far as babba shoppers ehh if the can afford it why not. I've blown thousand of dollars on other hobbies that are now standing on a self in my garage. Same crap. Most babba shoppers dun have the skill to properly use the items they buy anyway. I mostly play preist now. I enjoy the pk aspect of it but xp sucks. Would much rather smack things with my barb and let my preist leech the xp.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234