Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Diez finally died for us all?

This is a discussion on Diez finally died for us all? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; too bad KO won't listen and make a server turk-free. I would leave behind all my hard work as I ...
Page: 2

ReiRei

too bad KO won't listen and make a server turk-free. I would leave behind all my hard work as I know many others if we could be guaranteed a kosp free server. With no duping and GM's that can start at the beginning and ban ban ban.

But, that won't happen.

Doc

Originally posted by ReiRei
    too bad KO won't listen and make a server turk-free. I would leave behind all my hard work as I know many others if we could be guaranteed a kosp free server. With no duping and GM's that can start at the beginning and ban ban ban.

But, that won't happen.
    Not gonna happen because turkey rent the most GM chars to lvl them and thier friends up zzzzzzzz

ReiRei

they will soon realize that the non-turkish peruvian are not the backbone of this game.

ZIKE... finally got to lvl 80, now is quitting. He wanted to fulfill his dream and he did and now he is without many of the friends he started with.

So many players are leaving or left already. They are still playing games, still paying premium, just not KO!

K2, get your heads out of your asses.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    a better choice would not be to go to logos but rather whole diff game like cabalonline.com which is awsome game or WoW

they are turk free for most.....or they have a TR version so no need to get them in your version
    +1 i'm gona try ff11 B)

o n btw this quitting trend started rigth after i quit :lol: after that emo did... idan did... perv did.. n over n over h43r:

jason_dinamyte

Im playing Kabal / KO / Counter Strike / Silk road -- left / and Im gonna Start Playing WoW :wub:

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    a better choice would not be to go to logos but rather whole diff game like cabalonline.com which is awsome game or WoW

they are turk free for most.....or they have a TR version so no need to get them in your version
    cabal is europe only though from what I was told, so people from usa cant play. <_<[/b]
    www.cabalonline.net is us version .com is europe version

yes i think so

cant believe I missed that <_< but I still cant play, says beta registration is closed till the new ones out

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

its a shame

Banned

Originally posted by H1ddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H1ddenRage)</div>
    Originally posted by Vacant@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

cabal is europe only though from what I was told, so people from usa cant play. <_<
    www.cabalonline.net is us version .com is europe version[/b]
    yup thats the US version its almost out i think

1hit

logos will be like athers servers.when logos will be open gm will be online and give bans like they do at all servers after they will stop then dupers and koxpers will be back and server will be fuked.That happen to all server and for that rison i quit olypmia beramus and myko i dont whant spend my litle free time in game that i pay and gms dont do samthing for keep servers clear.I think that ko still got many ppl coz knowone of new games got so good pk like ko all athers in ko is realy shits athers game got beter lvling quest and bla bla.Until gms start do them jobs ko will lost more and more ppl and most ppl that play legit an still play they play coz the hope gms will do them jobs and for ppl that whant start to logo they alsow hope that this server will be clear.I have see that movie many times so i dont think that i will go to logos.But for ppl that still hope in clear server dont give up,hope is the last thing that die

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

he is prolly right u know..

rick

the prob with WOW is .. that the pvp is kinda nice but you need to choose the right class or else you got pwnd. Like full epic tier 3 shaman with a legendary weapon ( the club of ragnaros or w/e its called ) can 2 hit epic ppl lolz .

i mean this mace

http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=17182

h43r:

Ramires

btw, cabalonline.com is free2play or u have to buy premium?

Originally posted by Vacant
    yep I guess all moving to logos
    yeah except when logos comes every cheaters gonna be there cuz ppl like phantom announced he's going

turks follow ppl they admire and look at shit like pathos ppl no longer just cheat THEY PLAN TO CHEAT

like killa and vendetta something k2 should of never let happen

i'd love to see killa deny it even more but already been told from ppl that it was all planned so fhk u

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast