Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

[diez] gratz _faaliyet_volcom on lvl 70

This is a discussion on [diez] gratz _faaliyet_volcom on lvl 70 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahaha he's the biggest loser ingame. 1560dmg unduffed ftw ?...
Page: 2

hahaha he's the biggest loser ingame.

1560dmg unduffed ftw ?

Aguila-x-

nvm..

now i know y he killed me so fast when i was orc..
    i couldnt even pot.. was like wtf? :huh:

with 800defense buffed btw.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ziggy
    ... 1030 def with 60 spear def and he hits me for 550-600 u think devile he has some uniqie +2??anyway k2 dun mind edited chars they mede themselfs.And name change scroll implemented in pus is very helpfull to hide that cheaters
    Believe me, I know most of the items he had, his uniques ARE +2 and +3

R34P3R_Magikz

that _m_c_h_f_z hits me same dmg as _faaliyet_volcom
    both 650+ dmg with in ib an aboslutness

MaJe

Yesterday ı was in pk party with guys but ı dont know who are they.They just invited me and started to pk with them.When pking faliyet's party was there and he hit me 7xx wich was the most dmg made by warrior. Then ı said that faliyet hits hard and one guy said faliyet has like 3200 ap.
    Dunno what is the possibility of this but faliyet hits really hard wich isn't normal.

LiberAchi

Originally posted by MaJe
    Yesterday ı was in pk party with guys but ı dont know who are they.They just invited me and started to pk with them.When pking faliyet's party was there and he hit me 7xx wich was the most dmg made by warrior. Then ı said that faliyet hits hard and one guy said faliyet has like 3200 ap.
    Dunno what is the possibility of this but faliyet hits really hard wich isn't normal.
    3200 ap? *Drools* That would one-hit kill you with howling sword, even if you have 3k hp.. Or atleast hit you more then 900? Seems low damage for a guy that has 3k ap+..

Fa7

i don't know his ap but things that i know he's THE level70 warrior
    who hit me with the highest damage ever seen

we hit him about the same damage when he is debuffed, difference being he no doubt has defence jewelry which i dont :P

MaJe

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe
    3200 ap? *Drools* That would one-hit kill you with howling sword, even if you have 3k hp.. Or atleast hit you more then 900? Seems low damage for a guy that has 3k ap+..[/b]
    Mate i havent got a warrior to talk about ap and ı just wanted to tell you what ı heard. Then it was lie.

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    that _m_c_h_f_z hits me same dmg as _faaliyet_volcom
    both 650+ dmg with in ib an aboslutness
    he have high dmg but no defense
    using +12str / hp jewerly..

still, i dont know where he got them h43r:

Banned Senior Member

I dunno, he can tank like a bitch when I try to kill him. But then again, he runs in cz with a complete healer, and a complete Duffer <_<

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I dunno, he can tank like a bitch when I try to kill him. *But then again, he runs in cz with a complete healer, and a complete Duffer <_<
    yea, and do you say 'no' to your friends/clannies when they want to pk with a lvl 70 warryon? isnt this a team game after all?

Banned Senior Member

_m_c_h_f_z isn't 70...... at least to my knowledge

I know it's a team game, and I love to pk with a duffer priest, but usually 1 sin or a sin/priest vs 1 warrior/healer/duffer aint always pretty :rollseyes:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

I know it's a team game, and I love to pk with a duffer priest, but usually 1 sin or a sin/priest vs 1 warrior/healer/duffer aint always pretty *:rollseyes:
    He sucks either way, hits me harder then rebelde20 dose, and he fucking runs form ever 1v1 w/ a shield, he is SHIT w/o his lil duffers

I know it's a team game, and I love to pk with a duffer priest, but usually 1 sin or a sin/priest vs 1 warrior/healer/duffer aint always pretty *:rollseyes:
    it may not always be pretty, but playing solo on a warryon and running away from packs of 50 paper mages plus babashops like falyet aint pretty either that's why i pk with my pocket priest, and when i come across an opponent to solo, my priest stands back and watches. ask tempest, i bowed & started soloing him with my priest on the side watchin, too bad orcs jumped him in the process:/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast